PDA

View Full Version : financial results mean more !!

sauzee
11-09-2010, 05:04 PM
financial results mean more to the people running our club than results on the park !!! and after 40 years i've had enough of it.

Kaiser1962
11-09-2010, 05:07 PM
financial results mean more to the people running our club than results on the park !!! and after 40 years i've had enough of it.

Without good financial results there would be nothing at all too watch on the park, even less than there is now, and if after forty years you've not worked that out then you must be rip van winkle.

If you've had enough then see ya!

ronaldo7
11-09-2010, 05:08 PM

See ye then ya woos:bye:

The_Todd
11-09-2010, 05:09 PM
I'm really really peeved with todays game, but I have to disagree.

Our wages to turnover ratio is about 68%, so if we're underperforming it's not due to lack of investment.

Do you think ICT's wage bill is anything like ours? Of course not.

Andy74
11-09-2010, 05:09 PM
What a stupid thread. The board have again provided a batch of new players. Finance is needed to create the team.

Kevvy1875
11-09-2010, 05:10 PM
Is that not their Job?

Its the Manager/Coaches Job on the playing side.

I think I know the point you are trying to make but dont really agree with its substance. Money has been thrown at the team at the past and got us in alot of trouble and we almost went to the wall. Dont think any sequence of poor results could ever make me want to risk that happening again.

Bottom line is that the Board have given Yogi the best facilties in Scotland quite possibly, the 3rd best Stadium and the 4th biggest Budget I would Imagine. How excactly is our predicament their fault? If we are poor then thats Yogi's remit Im afraid. He should be doing better with the tools at his disposal(no pun intended)

Disco Dave
11-09-2010, 05:11 PM
Petrie has to invest properly soon, he say's the budget has increased like it's this big deal, but only by 100k, thats a mediocre players wages at 2k for a year! Time to invest or **** off!

Skanko79
11-09-2010, 05:15 PM
Without good financial results there would be nothing at all too watch on the park, even less than there is now, and if after forty years you've not worked that out then you must be rip van winkle.

If you've had enough then see ya!

Going by today's performance there is nothing to watch on the park.

Financial stability is essentiall to all clubs and we are blessed to have it, along with a smashing stadium and a training facility some EPL clubs would be proud of. Right now though we are playing no where near a football club who deserve the financial stability and all these cracking facilities.

I's time Petrie showed the same commitment as us fans when it comes to breaking the bank for season tickets, i'm not suggesting for a second he does a Romanov and start paying stupid money for mediocre players but a wee bit more money spent ON the park instead of off it certainly wouldnt go a miss.

Kaiser1962
11-09-2010, 05:15 PM
Petrie has to invest properly soon, he say's the budget has increased like it's this big deal, but only by 100k, thats a mediocre players wages at 2k for a year! Time to invest or **** off!

The word "invest" suggests there will be a profitable return on any outlay. What we need is someone to piss away £40m pounds on the team and even then, I guarantee that some on here would still be mumping. If we'd pipped Liverpool for Joe Cole then he would have been "too wee"

We did better today but missed the chances to kill the game.

sauzee
11-09-2010, 05:17 PM
I'm really really peeved with todays game, but I have to disagree.

Our wages to turnover ratio is about 68%, so if we're underperforming it's not due to lack of investment.

Do you think ICT's wage bill is anything like ours? Of course not.

there is no player we have brought in on "decent football players wages" liam miller,sol bamba,stokes and riordan take up 25% 0f the 68%

Kaiser1962
11-09-2010, 05:20 PM
I'm sure he's open to suggestions after what to do on our 100k profit. Spoilt for choice I would think.

I, and it appears many others, thought we were better today.

Going by today's performance there is nothing to watch on the park.

Financial stability is essentiall to all clubs and we are blessed to have it, along with a smashing stadium and a training facility some EPL clubs would be proud of. Right now though we are playing no where near a football club who deserve the financial stability and all these cracking facilities.

I's time Petrie showed the same commitment as us fans when it comes to breaking the bank for season tickets, i'm not suggesting for a second he does a Romanov and start paying stupid money for mediocre players but a wee bit more money spent ON the park instead of off it certainly wouldnt go a miss.

ronaldo7
11-09-2010, 05:20 PM
there is no player we have brought in on "decent football players wages" liam miller,sol bamba,stokes and riordan take up 25% 0f the 68%

Why are "YOU" worried about it. You've had enough...see ye:bye:

The_Todd
11-09-2010, 05:23 PM

I'd argue that most of our squad would be more than welcome at any non-OF club. If the perfectly capable players we have cannot beat ICT this is not the board's fault.

Kaiser1962
11-09-2010, 05:27 PM
REMOVED

The art of repartee is not dead.

Ray_
11-09-2010, 06:45 PM
Why are "YOU" worried about it. You've had enough...see ye:bye:

It is because so many people have done exactly that, that the accounts are so poor & we have people celebrating another fan on the brink & they say footballers are not the brightest:confused:

jdships
11-09-2010, 06:59 PM

:yawn:
Without controlled spending we would not have a club - fact
As they say " if you find it too hot in the kitchen just leave "
:bye: have a nice weekend !!