PDA

View Full Version : Fan Unconscious Pre Match

Phil D. Rolls
11-09-2010, 04:47 PM
Any word on how the person who was knocked out in the FF by a stray shot pre match is? Judging by the way one guy was screaming for the First Aiders it must have been quite serious. Hope all is OK.

Hibby Bairn
11-09-2010, 05:05 PM
Is that right? Was there not a thread about this recently?

SaulGoodman
11-09-2010, 05:08 PM
Think I saw him get back up eventually, something happened in the East as well, First aid crew was there.

Riordans Boots
11-09-2010, 05:13 PM
Any word on how the person who was knocked out in the FF by a stray shot pre match is? Judging by the way one guy was screaming for the First Aiders it must have been quite serious. Hope all is OK.

My wee guy seen this happen FR. The guy was hit by the ball then fell and had a really nasty one. The first aiders sauntered over eventually :rolleyes:

MSK
11-09-2010, 05:18 PM
Is that right? Was there not a thread about this recently?Was indeed ..http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?190816-The-Famous-Five-Lower.-Is-it-getting-too-Dangerous-to-sit-in-before-kick-off.

Also a comment from "The Third Eye" on the front page...:agree:

Andy74
11-09-2010, 05:30 PM
Always thought it was getting too dangerous in there :)

speedy_gonzales
11-09-2010, 06:50 PM
Seen it happen from the east, a squiggler from Rankin, the old boy was walking up the steps and got hit from behind. The initial first aider took an eternity to get round from the main stand, a lot of fans gesticulating towards her to get a move on!
At least Hoggy and Ranks went up to see how the guys was, hope he's alright!

M11BMO
11-09-2010, 09:48 PM
Was indeed ..http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?190816-The-Famous-Five-Lower.-Is-it-getting-too-Dangerous-to-sit-in-before-kick-off.

Also a comment from "The Third Eye" on the front page...:agree:

This comment should probably be the on thread you've mentioned but I'll write it anyway.

I was at Old Trafford for the Man Utd vs West Ham game the other week and noticed they had "moveable" nets behind the goals to protect the fans during the warm up... I have to be honest, I had never noticed these before on TV.

Maybe not such a bad idea after all?:rolleyes:

NORTHERNHIBBY
11-09-2010, 09:56 PM
This comment should probably be the on thread you've mentioned but I'll write it anyway.

I was at Old Trafford for the Man Utd vs West Ham game the other week and noticed they had "moveable" nets behind the goals to protect the fans during the warm up... I have to be honest, I had never noticed these before on TV.

Maybe not such a bad idea after all?:rolleyes:

Two weeks ago at St Mirren Park, it was getting really dangerous. If only the players were able to get ball to go in to the net.:stirrer:

lyonhibs
11-09-2010, 10:30 PM
assuming he's ok, it sounds like he's a lucky guy, being unconscious as we spluttered to a 1-1 draw at home to ICT.

hibbysam
11-09-2010, 10:46 PM
was sitting in the front row of the east today and when liam miller couldnt get on the end of brown's throwout he toe poked the ball straight towards me, travelling about 120mph hit the very top of the advertising board, 2inches higher and i was spending a night or two in edinburgh royal,

hope the guy mentioned is ok.

Bostonhibby
12-09-2010, 09:08 AM
assuming he's ok, it sounds like he's a lucky guy, being unconscious as we spluttered to a 1-1 draw at home to ICT.

:faf: I wondered if there was a wee business opportunity here, treble dozes of horse tranquiliser in the last pints before rushing to the ground or Mogadon in the pies to help us through the process?

Or maybe mass hypnosis once we are all in?

HFC07
12-09-2010, 10:01 AM
I suppose Hibs could have nets in place that would stop rouge balls hitting folk in the stand. Although, now here is a novel idea perhaps our players should learn to hit the target then there would be no need for nets and we might actually score a few goals during a game.

Golden Bear
12-09-2010, 10:09 AM
I suggest that it should be mandatory for each client to be issued with an ice hockey type face guard on entering the stadium.

Carheenlea
12-09-2010, 10:21 AM
If results don`t pick up soon, the middle of the FF lower could be the most sought after seats in the stadium..

Phil D. Rolls
12-09-2010, 10:27 AM
If results don`t pick up soon, the middle of the FF lower could be the most sought after seats in the stadium..

I wouldn't go there, there's some odd characters around. A few guys strut about like they own the place, and act as enforcers on anyone they don't like the look of.

I got told yesterday that the FF wasn't for "the likes of you".

speedy_gonzales
12-09-2010, 03:44 PM
I got told yesterday that the FF wasn't for "the likes of you".
:confused:were you wearing maroon and white by any chance:confused:

Phil D. Rolls
12-09-2010, 03:54 PM
:confused:were you wearing maroon and white by any chance:confused:

:faf: