PDA

View Full Version : Priorities?

LeithHibs
11-09-2010, 03:58 PM
time for change, this is a disgrace.

1-1 with inverness at ER isnt good enough for our club.

Matty_Jack04
11-09-2010, 04:07 PM
i think instead of a huge unsettling change like sacking the manager we should let the guy put out the same settled team out on the park first.

today we had 3 out of 4 players at the back as new signings (hart obviously not fit enough yet)

we had a new boy in midfield whos confidence is taking a beating early doors, wotherspoon playing his 3rd postion of the season and mcbride back fi suspension

up top we finally got deeks upfront, which is nishys 2nd partner of the season aswell as playing up on his own or with 3 strikers.

with 4 games gone!

and with all that we played well created chances and should have won the game unfortunatley luck not on our side but given time these guys will settle the team will get a familar look about it and we'l pick up wins.

sambajustice
11-09-2010, 04:08 PM
We're on a slippery slope to the first division!

I dont care how well we played or what, the fact is we've been absolutely honking since the turn of the year. Hughes doesnt know how to turn it round, surely that is apparent to EVERYONE now?

How much longer are the excuses going to be churned out?

I agree we cant keep going through managers like nobody's business but hughes is a disaster. If you arent doing your job at your work you'd quickly be sorted out one way or another!

Nice stadium, shame about the joke team that goes out every other week to play on it.

Nameless
A draw with Caley is actually an improvement on our recent results against them.

HFCgeorge
Agree with you there leith, we expect to be turning sides like this over week after week especially at home never mind away but i cant see us doing it this year, we play with no wingers, no width and our back four always changes, we need some consistency and quick!!! cant see where the goals will come from this year, cant just rely on riordan

LeithHibs
11-09-2010, 04:12 PM
Players like stevenson have never had a sniff, looking at it, it goes back to last season with that awful run at the end. Makes you wonder what its going to take to stop this run. We've replaced last seasons top scorer with a player who couldn't hold down a place in the squad for a poor league one side in duffy.

James.
11-09-2010, 04:15 PM
Players like stevenson have never had a sniff, looking at it, it goes back to last season with that awful run at the end. Makes you wonder what its going to take to stop this run. We've replaced last seasons top scorer with a player who couldn't hold down a place in the squad for a poor league one side in duffy.

Stevenson had plenty of chances towards the end of last season and was gash. However let's not criticise Duffy as he's not even played for us yet?

HFCgeorge
11-09-2010, 04:16 PM
we need a settled defense, a revamp of our horribly ineffective midfield and a decent strike partner for deek or if hes to be played in midfield then a couple of decent strikers because nish is truely woeful, brings nothing to our team, cant even hold the ball up, truely woeful!! and hughes let benji go, look what we are left with :grr:

LeithHibs
11-09-2010, 04:16 PM
We're on a slippery slope to the first division!

I dont care how well we played or what, the fact is we've been absolutely honking since the turn of the year. Hughes doesnt know how to turn it round, surely that is apparent to EVERYONE now?

How much longer are the excuses going to be churned out?

I agree we cant keep going through managers like nobody's business but hughes is a disaster. If you arent doing your job at your work you'd quickly be sorted out one way or another!

Nice stadium, shame about the joke team that goes out every other week to play on it.

exactly what i mean by priorities, smashing stadium, amazing training ground... but whats the point if we can't get results against the dross of the league, and we're never going to fill the stadium!

M11BMO
11-09-2010, 04:18 PM
This thread reeks of Yam pish.

LeithHibs
11-09-2010, 04:18 PM
Stevenson had plenty of chances towards the end of last season and was gash. However let's not criticise Duffy as he's not even played for us yet?
let's be serious, duffys not going to be a patch on stokey.

LeithHibs
11-09-2010, 04:19 PM
if you don't like it why read it, or comment?

Woody1985
11-09-2010, 04:21 PM
I wasn't at the game but ICT beat Dundee Utd 4 nil at Tannadice did they not? They don't sound like a pish team to me.

As for all the digs at the board, they've stated that we've got everything in place now and that we'll be looking to increase attendances, which will ultimately mean greater investment in the team. I think the accounts state there's been more investment in the playing staff for 6 years running...

Matty_Jack04
11-09-2010, 04:22 PM
we need a settled defense, a revamp of our horribly ineffective midfield and a decent strike partner for deek or if hes to be played in midfield then a couple of decent strikers because nish is truely woeful, brings nothing to our team, cant even hold the ball up, truely woeful!! and hughes let benji go, look what we are left with :grr:

does AWOL spring to mind?? that guy had no intrest in playing for hibs, hughes gave him the oppertunity to show him diffrent and he failed!

sauzee
11-09-2010, 04:23 PM
come on people wake up and smell the coffee !! it's I C T ,we played today,should we not be expected to beat them for gods sake,i've heard from people very close to some players that yogi HAS lost the changing room,3 players at least, constantly disrespect him,bamba being one of them.

LeithHibs
11-09-2010, 04:24 PM
come on people wake up and smell the coffee !! it's I C T ,we played today,should we not be expected to beat them for gods sake,i've heard from people very close to some players that yogi HAS lost the changing room,3 players at least, constantly disrespect him,bamba being one of them.
exactly! i heard he lost the dressing room in march!

HFCgeorge
11-09-2010, 04:24 PM
I wasn't at the game but ICT beat Dundee Utd 4 nil at Tannadice did they not? They don't sound like a pish team to me.

As for all the digs at the board, they've stated that we've got everything in place now and that we'll be looking to increase attendances, which will ultimately mean greater investment in the team. I think the accounts state there's been more investment in the playing staff for 6 years running...

yes but wages/turnover ratio is already 68% a figure petrie has stated as too high, playing like this attendances will fall and our budget will be dramatically reduced, investment in the team at this current rate wont be happening with hughes in charge

HFCgeorge
11-09-2010, 04:27 PM
does AWOL spring to mind?? that guy had no intrest in playing for hibs, hughes gave him the oppertunity to show him diffrent and he failed!

Did he honestly get a decent chance last season? least the lad could play with the ball at his feet, something that seems beyond most of our surrent squad!! coming back proved something did it not? surely if he didnt want to play for us then he wouldnt have returned, simple

delbert
11-09-2010, 04:27 PM
If the board are saying the next priority is to increase the attendances, then sack the manager, get someone in who can make tactical changes which work for OUR team, not just the opposition, and get some of these wage thieves who have masqueraded as players at this club for too long out the door with him, we don't need to rhyme them off, we all know them. This club is going down with this idiot in charge, when will the apologists for this smiling buffoon wake up and see what is happening???? - oh I forgot, good Hibby plus good guy automatically = good manager. I beg to differ...

mcfly
11-09-2010, 04:28 PM
we do need a change. my reasons as follows:

we are a soft, easy, predictable team to play against.
how many games have we won in 2010
crowds are dropping rapidly
nice new stadium, poor team
how many fans have confidence in yogi after listening to his interview on bbc on friday, this is a guy under serious pressure and if we dont win next week id expect a change.

that stadium needs filling and sadly yogi is not the man to do it.

mcfly
11-09-2010, 04:29 PM
another thing why are we signing daryl duffy when we have kurtis byrne.

surely this lad deserves a chance?

HFCgeorge
11-09-2010, 04:31 PM
another thing why are we signing darrly duffy when we have kurtis byrne.

surely this lad deserves a chance?

all the youngsters deserve a chance, would rather watch them hungry and determined to prove themselves than the likes of rankin, nish and thicot!!!

Woody1985
11-09-2010, 04:32 PM
yes but wages/turnover ratio is already 68% a figure petrie has stated as too high, playing like this attendances will fall and our budget will be dramatically reduced, investment in the team at this current rate wont be happening with hughes in charge

But that also has the chance to be quite flexible, if the club generate more income i.e. using the new stadium then the % of turnover can drop. We've probably not increased the wages by much, if at all after losing Stokes, yet have brought in 3 new players. Two players in the positions we've been crying out for.

rubber mal
11-09-2010, 04:32 PM
I dont care how well we played

Maybe you should, it's quite important.

Woody1985
11-09-2010, 04:35 PM

:agree:

LeithHibs
11-09-2010, 04:36 PM
all the youngsters deserve a chance, would rather watch them hungry and determined to prove themselves than the likes of rankin, nish and thicot!!!
is it rocket science that the current squad isnt upto scratch, yogi's lost the team. The least he can do it give the likes of galbraith, currie, moyes and byrne a chance at first team football. Nothing against yogi, but its too much for him now, he should walk with a bit of dignity intact :bye:

Matty_Jack04
11-09-2010, 04:37 PM
Did he honestly get a decent chance last season? least the lad could play with the ball at his feet, something that seems beyond most of our surrent squad!! coming back proved something did it not? surely if he didnt want to play for us then he wouldnt have returned, simple

he came back because no-one else wanted him, what does that tell you. if he didnt return it would be called breach of contract resulting in personal money loss for benji

HFCgeorge
11-09-2010, 04:37 PM
But that also has the chance to be quite flexible, if the club generate more income i.e. using the new stadium then the % of turnover can drop. We've probably not increased the wages by much, if at all after losing Stokes, yet have brought in 3 new players. Two players in the positions we've been crying out for.

use it for a couple of extra games a year? hardly gonna make us much!! attendances will fall and rapidly, we will be back down to 7/8 thousand maybe less if we keep this up, fans are already unhappy at our standard of football how much longer will this go on?

mcfly
11-09-2010, 04:38 PM
how many fans back the manager to turn this around.??

remember this poor form started way back in jan 2010.

yes we made europe, didnae last v long and its just as well we got such a good start last season as we'd have struggled

Matty_Jack04
11-09-2010, 04:39 PM
use it for a couple of extra games a year? hardly gonna make us much!! attendances will fall and rapidly, we will be back down to 7/8 thousand maybe less if we keep this up, fans are already unhappy at our standard of football how much longer will this go on?

whos changing it for the better then george baring in mind real madrid snapped up mourinho

Matty_Jack04
11-09-2010, 04:41 PM
how many fans back the manager to turn this around.??

remember this poor form started way back in jan 2010.

yes we made europe, didnae last v long and its just as well we got such a good start last season as we'd have struggled

dundee utd........didnae last long still got there manager

motherwell.........finished lower in the league didnae last very long still got there manager

celtic..........spent near enough 15mill didnae last very long in 2 competitions and....still have there manager

HFCgeorge
11-09-2010, 04:41 PM
he came back because no-one else wanted him, what does that tell you. if he didnt return it would be called breach of contract resulting in personal money loss for benji

well i seen him play last year, score for us and the emotion he showed after the goal, remember he ran to hughes? showed me he wanted to play for this club!!! he went away because a fall out with mixu, remember that?

Phil D. Rolls
11-09-2010, 04:45 PM
The team isn't fit and the manager is tactically inept. He will hang on for a few more weeks by claiming he needs time for his new signings to gel.

It has nothing to do with the new signings, the team is playing exactly the same way they were last season. They surrender midfield and let other teams come at them.

The only saving grace today was that Butcher is still in a cautious mode and not prepared to gamble. If he had come wanting 3 points I'm sure he'd have got them.

James.
11-09-2010, 04:46 PM

He probably won't be as good as "stokey" but what's the point in taking a shot at a player who's yet to pull on the jersey?

Unless you're a yam of course.

Woody1985
11-09-2010, 04:47 PM

My point was that the board have stated they're going to focus on increasing attendances and that there are other factors such as the stadium being available now to generate some extra income. I'm not pinning out wages/turnover ratio on the new stand.

We've had increased investment for a number of years but we've not been able to reach the highs we've wanted. Does anyone have any data on our attendances whilst we were doing brilliantly at the start of last season and towards the end when we started losing. It'll be interesting to see how many PATG fans fluctuate based on performance.

Don't get me wrong, I know we were pish last season toward the end and hopefully we can pick things up.

mcfly
11-09-2010, 04:49 PM
dundee utd........didnae last long still got there manager

motherwell.........finished lower in the league didnae last very long still got there manager

celtic..........spent near enough 15mill didnae last very long in 2 competitions and....still have there manager

Dundee utd won the scottish cup
Motherwell started earlier in europe and lasted longer than us - also 3rd in league
celtic - maybe spent a lot but got it all back selling fortune and mcgeady

so whats your point? - mine is crowds are dropping, out the scottish cup to a 1st div team and a handful of wins in 2010 isnae good enough

Matty_Jack04
11-09-2010, 04:52 PM
oh thats mature, mourinho:agree: be realisted you REMOVED

take ur own advice george

rod petrie wont sack john hughes, it'l cost too much money to pay up his contract and the fact him and the board have backed him only last month with new players will send him a huge custard pie in the face. thats realistic.

go and take a peek around the web for managers without a club who would deliver what you want, cause even more realism for you rod aint paying any compo.

LeithHibs
11-09-2010, 04:52 PM
He probably won't be as good as "stokey" but what's the point in taking a shot at a player who's yet to pull on the jersey?

Unless you're a yam of course.
the guy couldn't get a game for BRISTOL ROVERS! we were in the qualification's for europe this season, its about standards these players arent upto it. As for the whole unless your a yam.. get a grip, i started this thread to discuss hibs situation not to get accused of being a yam.

HFCgeorge
11-09-2010, 04:53 PM
My point was that the board have stated they're going to focus on increasing attendances and that there are other factors such as the stadium being available now to generate some extra income. I'm not pinning out wages/turnover ratio on the new stand.

We've had increased investment for a number of years but we've not been able to reach the highs we've wanted. Does anyone have any data on our attendances whilst we were doing brilliantly at the start of last season and towards the end when we started losing. It'll be interesting to see how many PATG fans fluctuate based on performance.

Don't get me wrong, I know we were pish last season toward the end and hopefully we can pick things up.

tbh i wouldnt say we played very good football at any point last season, id class our good start as nothing more than very lucky!! feel that this has been on the cards for a while, we have no midfield, and cant see us replacing the 23 goals syokes scored for us, this season looks very bleak, bottom 6 imo

mcfly
11-09-2010, 04:54 PM

rod petrie wont sack john hughes, it'l cost too much money to pay up his contract and the fact him and the board have backed him only last month with new players will send him a huge custard pie in the face. thats realistic.

go and take a peek around the web for managers without a club who would deliver what you want, cause even more realism for you rod aint paying any compo.

yes he will if the crowds continue to drop and fans turn on him
which will not be long.

next week is a must win for yogi or he will be in deep trouble

IFONLY
11-09-2010, 04:55 PM

Have a look at our record against them.

HFCgeorge
11-09-2010, 04:55 PM

quick to forget mowbray? who says they have to be an unemployed manager or will cost alot to release?

Chuckie
11-09-2010, 04:57 PM
tbh i wouldnt say we played very good football at any point last season, id class our good start as nothing more than very lucky!! feel that this has been on the cards for a while, we have no midfield, and cant see us replacing the 23 goals syokes scored for us, this season looks very bleak, bottom 6 imo

Away and throw sheeeeite at yirsel....

Matty_Jack04
11-09-2010, 04:57 PM
Dundee utd won the scottish cup
Motherwell started earlier in europe and lasted longer than us - also 3rd in league
celtic - maybe spent a lot but got it all back selling fortune and mcgeady

so whats your point? - mine is crowds are dropping, out the scottish cup to a 1st div team and a handful of wins in 2010 isnae good enough

terrible thing going out the scots cup to a 1st division team.........sort of takes the gloss out of dundee utd winning it

im no for a minute saying that yogi is the answer BUT he should be getting more time than 4 games into a new season.........last year means F all. give him till xmas wi abit o support see where we are

Matty_Jack04
11-09-2010, 04:58 PM
quick to forget mowbray? who says they have to be an unemployed manager or will cost alot to release?

how many coaches make succesfull managers? rod wont pull that out the bag again

Hibby Bairn
11-09-2010, 04:59 PM
Surely not Hughes' fault that we missed an open goal and a penalty. That would have put us 3-0 up.

LeithHibs
11-09-2010, 05:00 PM
terrible thing going out the scots cup to a 1st division team.........sort of takes the gloss out of dundee utd winning it

im no for a minute saying that yogi is the answer BUT he should be getting more time than 4 games into a new season.........last year means F all. give him till xmas wi abit o support see where we are
by that time we could well be looking at relegation, be realistic. We're in a terrible position now, so if you give yogi till xmas. Bring in a new manager when we could be sitting in the bottom 4... giving him till christmas could end up a disaster.

HFCgeorge
11-09-2010, 05:00 PM
how many coaches make succesfull managers? rod wont pull that out the bag again

everyone has to start somewhere, hardly pulled it out the bag when he applied for the job, bet rod never had a clue mowbray was coaching until he got his cv

Matty_Jack04
11-09-2010, 05:02 PM
by that time we could well be looking at relegation, be realistic. We're in a terrible position now, so if you give yogi till xmas. Bring in a new manager when we could be sitting in the bottom 4... giving him till christmas could end up a disaster.

behave yourself, we're going to b so far adrift at the bottom o the league we wont survive with 5 months o the season left???

i smell yam :bye:

mcfly
11-09-2010, 05:03 PM

agree 100%. - that happened when we got mcleish, we were too far behind for him to turn it around.

He will not get until xmas, watch his interview with brian mclaughlin. this guy is under serious pressure.

i give him until the end of this month to get a couple of results ie hamilton & killie in cup.

Ritchie
11-09-2010, 05:05 PM
There's no shape what so ever.

I am seriously worried about this season.

It's just not clicking

Andy74
11-09-2010, 05:05 PM
That team looked a lot better today. Signings look ideal. We should have won but we are getting there i think.

Nish needs replaced and duffy is an unlucky one but in the recent changes I can see that the vision for the team is on track.

Matty_Jack04
11-09-2010, 05:06 PM
everyone has to start somewhere, hardly pulled it out the bag when he applied for the job, bet rod never had a clue mowbray was coaching until he got his cv

mowbray the only canditae? rod gave him an interveiw so in my book pulled it out the bag.

so a man with no managerial experience is going to do a better job than john hughes? if we're replacing managers and going by the rumours of player revolt its experience needed surely?

heidtheba
11-09-2010, 05:06 PM
exactly! i heard he lost the dressing room in march!

Me too

sambajustice
11-09-2010, 05:07 PM

Yam or no Yam, you're right!!!

Kaiser1962
11-09-2010, 05:09 PM

Why stop now? Its the Hibs way.

Kaiser1962
11-09-2010, 05:11 PM
Surely not Hughes' fault that we missed an open goal and a penalty. That would have put us 3-0 up.

It is dont cha know.

SneakersO'Toole
11-09-2010, 05:15 PM
Away and throw sheeeeite at yirsel....

I wish you would do the same. You certainly won't go spare considering the amount you post on here.

The boy makes valid points. We will be bottom 6 this season. We have won 4 in 20 SPL games. Thats relegation form, let alone bottom 6.

Teams worked out how to play against Hibs from last Xmas onwards. One-dimensional Yogi could change a cd nevermind his tactics therefore we have continued with the same rank form this season.

HFCgeorge
11-09-2010, 05:18 PM
Lets not forget yogis last season at falkirk, cracking that was eh?

snooky
11-09-2010, 05:20 PM
The team isn't fit and the manager is tactically inept. He will hang on for a few more weeks by claiming he needs time for his new signings to gel.

It has nothing to do with the new signings, the team is playing exactly the same way they were last season. They surrender midfield and let other teams come at them.

The only saving grace today was that Butcher is still in a cautious mode and not prepared to gamble. If he had come wanting 3 points I'm sure he'd have got them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Totally agree.

We played with 10 men for 60min. DeGraff played in the hole - the black kind because nothing came out of it. A complete waste of a jersey, IMO.
MOTM too (i.e. Miss of the Millenium)

Big improvement when Danny G came on - width and pace.
Mind you, I heard that JH doesn't rate him. That says it all.

Kaiser1962
11-09-2010, 05:30 PM

Who's "Stokey" yam boy?

LeithHibs
11-09-2010, 05:31 PM
Who's "Stokey" yam boy?
shut up, all you've done is put little ******** comments in, its a clear spelling mistake.

Kaiser1962
11-09-2010, 05:31 PM
whos changing it for the better then george baring in mind real madrid snapped up mourinho

And I think Fergie's retiring?

LeithHibs
11-09-2010, 05:32 PM
And I think Fergie's retiring?
your not funny

Kaiser1962
11-09-2010, 05:37 PM

Mowbray did really well in his last year here? Did he HFCGeorge?

HibbyRod
11-09-2010, 05:45 PM
I wonder how many people criticising Yogi for today's result were actually at the match?

Also, how many are Yams on the wind-up?...........Quite a few methinks!

No matter what we as individuals think of Yogi and his tactics/style, etc., there is no way that he was responsible for ICT getting a draw today!

That was clearly down to 2 Hibs players missing golden opportunities to put ICT 3 - 0 down! End of.

Kaiser1962
11-09-2010, 05:46 PM
your not funny

Well get real guys. We turn over less than some top players earn. We're not happy with the way things are going but lets chill. Historically we are ******* against ICT. I think not only have we not beaten them at their ground but I dont think we've scored a goal there. They beat Dundee Hibs 4-0 a couple of weeks ago and we had a whole raft of new faces, another got hurt in training and "Stokey" left.

We played okay today and "should" have been out of sight. Yip we are aware that Thicot isnae the quickest but he's what we've got.

HFCgeorge
11-09-2010, 05:46 PM
Mowbray did really well in his last year here? Did he HFCGeorge?

Think his team won us the CIS Kaiser

HFCgeorge
11-09-2010, 05:49 PM
I wonder how many people criticising Yogi for today's result were actually at the match?

Also, how many are Yams on the wind-up?...........Quite a few methinks!

No matter what we as individuals think of Yogi and his tactics/style, etc., there is no way that he was responsible for ICT getting a draw today!

That was clearly down to 2 Hibs players missing golden opportunities to put ICT 3 - 0 down! End of.

weve been on a downward spiral since chtistmas, this isnt based on one game!! yeah we played okay in the second half against well but they could have been out of sight the way we started, when was our last decent performance? we havent even been playing decent football under yogi!!

Kaiser1962
Think his team won us the CIS Kaiser

Thats open too debate HFC. Granted it was mostly his players but JC put them on the park, but thats like saying last years good start was down, 70%, to Mixu

LeithHibs
Well get real guys. We turn over less than some top players earn. We're not happy with the way things are going but lets chill. Historically we are ******* against ICT. I think not only have we not beaten them at their ground but I dont think we've scored a goal there. They beat Dundee Hibs 4-0 a couple of weeks ago and we had a whole raft of new faces, another got hurt in training and "Stokey" left.

We played okay today and "should" have been out of sight. Yip we are aware that Thicot isnae the quickest but he's what we've got.
stokey again eh, your so funny, irritating wee rat that knows nothing. Lets have a guess your come back will be calling me a YAM! GROW UP P R I C K

HFCgeorge
11-09-2010, 05:51 PM
Thats open too debate HFC. Granted it was mostly his players but JC put them on the park, but thats like saying last years good start was down, 70%, to Mixu

id personally put it down to alot of good fortune although mixu did us a favour bringing back murray and riordan and by signing bamba

HibbyRod
11-09-2010, 05:53 PM
stokey again eh, your so funny, irritating wee rat that knows nothing. Lets have a guess your come back will be calling me a YAM! GROW UP P R I C K

Notice your original post is timed at 4:58 this afternoon. Live right next to the ground do you? Or, were you not actually at the match?

LeithHibs
11-09-2010, 05:54 PM

whats your views then? seeing as you've sat and disagreed what others have said?

LeithHibs
11-09-2010, 06:14 PM
Notice your original post is timed at 4:58 this afternoon. Live right next to the ground do you? Or, were you not actually at the match?
lochend roads pretty near the stadium if im honest.

hibee_nation
11-09-2010, 06:48 PM
lochend roads pretty near the stadium if im honest.

Aye but your not, bolt. :kbacker:

The_Todd
11-09-2010, 06:54 PM

Either very short sighted or a Yam.

Not sure which yet.

LeithHibs
11-09-2010, 06:54 PM
Aye but your not, bolt. :kbacker:

Who asked you like? Has nothing to do with you.

Woody1985
11-09-2010, 06:57 PM

14 posts. Be lucky to make 15 at this rate.

LeithHibs
11-09-2010, 07:02 PM
14 posts. Be lucky to make 15 at this rate.

I'd say most people on this need to open their eyes. Our team are in a sorry state and half of you lot won't open your eyes to notice it. Yogi isn't up to the job and is only going to drag hibs down with his reputation. Time for change, the team is poor, manager can't hack it. Give the board credit great stadium, training ground and financial position, but they need to pull the finger out. Cause at this rate we're heading for a relegation battle.

hibee_nation
11-09-2010, 07:04 PM
Who asked you like? Has nothing to do with you.

So sorry i just noticed you had Leith and Hibs in your name, no way are you a yam. Hold on you chose LeithHibs and live in Lochend Road you must be one of those uberfan thingies. :monkey1::jamboclow

hibee_nation
11-09-2010, 07:08 PM
Just noticed sauzee has been faxed back on another thread, will be most disappointed if 2 on here don't end up in pink too. Theres nothing like a poor run of form to bring them out :greengrin

LeithHibs
11-09-2010, 07:12 PM
So sorry i just noticed you had Leith and Hibs in your name, no way are you a yam. Hold on you chose LeithHibs and live in Lochend Road you must be one of those uberfan thingies. :monkey1::jamboclow

You'll find that at the bottom of lochend road you reach leith links. Not that where i stay has anything to do with you old timer.

Liberal Hibby
11-09-2010, 07:27 PM
You'll find that at the bottom of lochend road you reach leith links. Not that where i stay has anything to do with you old timer.

You may not be a yam (unlikely), but you are an illiterate, rude, ignoramus. So if you're not banned for being a Yam, you'll be banned for that.

LeithHibs
11-09-2010, 07:31 PM
You may not be a yam (unlikely), but you are an illiterate, rude, ignoramus. So if you're not banned for being a Yam, you'll be banned for that.

Ha thanks for the heads up! Don't think I'll sleep at night knowing I'm banned from this. Too many fans with their heads up their back sides to realise the teams mince.

discman
11-09-2010, 08:19 PM
Ha thanks for the heads up! Don't think I'll sleep at night knowing I'm banned from this. Too many fans with their heads up their back sides to realise the teams mince.

must have been at different game,the one I saw had passages of slick play ,there was good interplay between grounds and spoony,deeks,early doors seemed almost moving, fast!! the defence gave confidence,most of the time,sol appeared to play withinhimself because ,imo, he had grounds and dickoh alongside him and hart was relatively ,solid ,a few more games and hopefully become more attack minded, we very unlucky today this coupled with losing duffy is a real bummer, ergo

My team isnt mince, and very definately Mr Hughes has not lost the dressing room; and "backsides" :faf:

LeithHibs
11-09-2010, 08:25 PM
must have been at different game,the one I saw had passages of slick play ,there was good interplay between grounds and spoony,deeks,early doors seemed almost moving, fast!! the defence gave confidence,most of the time,sol appeared to play withinhimself because ,imo, he had grounds and dickoh alongside him and hart was relatively ,solid ,a few more games and hopefully become more attack minded, we very unlucky today this coupled with losing duffy is a real bummer, ergo

My team isnt mince, and very definately Mr Hughes has not lost the dressing room; and "backsides" :faf:

Suppse that makes you an other idiot fan who is pleased at the 1-1 draw with ICT at home. We're a relegation battle waiting to happen, face it. Who gives a shi t about the passing play when we can't even get results.

discman
11-09-2010, 08:55 PM
Suppse that makes you an other idiot fan who is pleased at the 1-1 draw with ICT at home. We're a relegation battle waiting to happen, face it. Who gives a shi t about the passing play when we can't even get results.

Eh?? thats how we got the first goal,created the oppertunity for Degraf to miss and won the pen thats how we like our footie at er my little cherub;stick around you might learn to appreciate it,like it and dare I say understand it,but given you appear to have the comprehensive capacity of a "midgey" I doubt it:greengrin

Liberal Hibby
11-09-2010, 08:56 PM

Still here? Like you I wasn't at the game. But getting a point off ICT is something previous Hibs teams have struggled to do (particularly Mr Mowbray's). But you wouldn't know that.

Kaiser1962
11-09-2010, 09:16 PM
Nobody has come up with a realistic plan. If we could tempt Mourinho, Wenger or someone like that I would take them in a shot but we cant. We might can tempt Derek McInnes or someone at that level but then, if things dont go right, we will claim its down to the board "not investing". How many other teams had a higher wage bill than us? Certainly not ICT thats for sure. Unfortunately Drogba, Rooney, Lampard and Vidic are out of our reach as well so we either grow our own or take guys with undoubted talent, but with maybe a bit of baggage, and give them an opportunity. Or get a seasoned pro who has played at a decent level and might, by stepping down a class, still do the business for another year or so, but hey, we're doing all those things already.

There isnt a white knight out there with millions to burn because I assure you gentlemen, it is many things but an "investment opportunity" aint one of them.

whats your views then? seeing as you've sat and disagreed what others have said?

Kaiser1962
11-09-2010, 09:18 PM
id personally put it down to alot of good fortune although mixu did us a favour bringing back murray and riordan and by signing bamba

Certainly a lot of good fortune HFC but Yogi would argue the signings of Miller and Stokes helped as well. As we have both established, I think, this is not an exact science.

seanshow
11-09-2010, 09:56 PM
I'd say most people on this need to open their eyes. Our team are in a sorry state and half of you lot won't open your eyes to notice it. Yogi isn't up to the job and is only going to drag hibs down with his reputation. Time for change, the team is poor, manager can't hack it. Give the board credit great stadium, training ground and financial position, but they need to pull the finger out. Cause at this rate we're heading for a relegation battle.

Agreed....time for the stats :nerd:

Since 10th February in competitive matches.

Played 24
---------
Won 4
Draw 5
Lost 15

:boo hoo:

The current Manager/squad do not win football matches.

LeithHibs
11-09-2010, 10:00 PM
Thank you youngyosh!
At least their are some of us on this that know the score!

AFKA5814_Hibs
11-09-2010, 10:15 PM
Is anybody really surprised at todays result?

I hate to use the term 'bogey team' but that is that ICT are.

Despite having finished every season in the top 6 whilst ICT have been in the bottom 6, our SPL record of playing 16, won 5, drawn 3 and lost 8, means today's draw was hardly an earth shattering result.

In fact I said to big Jamie in the Coopers Rest before the game that 5/2 on the draw was a great deal for a betting man, unfortunately I'm not a betting man. http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/boo%20hoo.gif

Even with better teams than we have now we've struggled against them. Today we should have buried them no doubt, De Graff's open goal and Riordan's penalty miss would have seen us in easy street. But with only 5 wins in 16 league games against ICT, today's result was hardly a shock IMO.

Hibby 2005
11-09-2010, 10:25 PM
The sad part is, Yogi can spot/sign a player that's good/great but knows hee-haw how to use them. That's the bottom line and the reason why he will eventually be emptied.

Liberal Hibby
11-09-2010, 10:47 PM
Thank you youngyosh!
At least their are some of us on this that know the score!

3-0 to Celtic I believe.

Mikey
11-09-2010, 11:11 PM
C'mon folks, the Report Post function is there for a reason. We can't monitor every thread.