PDA

View Full Version : tickets for today

jon_snows_tie
11-09-2010, 10:31 AM
back in the capital for the weekend and decided to go to the game today

anyone able to give me information on getting tickets, i tried to buy them online however its just hamilton and celtic games advertised. can i purchase tickets direct from the ticket office today??

thanks in advance

mglancy23
11-09-2010, 10:33 AM

anyone able to give me information on getting tickets, i tried to buy them online however its just hamilton and celtic games advertised. can i purchase tickets direct from the ticket office today??

thanks in advance

aye just head down to the ticket office

lyonhibs
11-09-2010, 10:34 AM

thanks in advance

This a Cat B game, so as far as I'm aware, you can buy them from the TO or, unless things have changed radically in my absence, straight on the gate.

jon_snows_tie
11-09-2010, 10:38 AM
will do, thanks for the help

Jack
11-09-2010, 10:41 AM
Aye get them from the ticket office and get your name on the database if its not already on.
Ideal match TO shouldn't be too busy, 10? minutes and thats you sorted for cat A games in the future.

stevensons-fan
11-09-2010, 10:45 AM
This a Cat B game, so as far as I'm aware, you can buy them from the TO or, unless things have changed radically in my absence, straight on the gate.

Can you pay at the gate yeh?