PDA

View Full Version : Preferred Saturday Breakfast Before Going to Easter Road

Dashing Bob S
11-09-2010, 08:01 AM
Now that Saturday football is back, I think we should all celebrate with a hearty breakfast, to put us in fine fettle for the visit to the new-look Easter Road Stadium.

I'm planning on free-range scrambled egg, smoked salmon, doused in fresh lemon juice and pepper, two slices of buttered wholemeal toast, and washed down with a fairly substantial mug of English breakfast tea.

Anybody else care to share their preferred Saturday fast-breaker (metaphorically speaking) with the rest of us?

bighairyfaeleith
11-09-2010, 08:03 AM
Now that Saturday football is back, I think we should all celebrate with a hearty breakfast, to put us in fine fettle for the visit to the new-look Easter Road Stadium.

I'm planning on free-range scrambled egg, smoked salmon, doused in fresh lemon juice and pepper, two slices of buttered wholemeal toast, and washed down with a fairly substantial mug of English breakfast tea.

Anybody else care to share their preferred Saturday fast-breaker (metaphorically speaking) with the rest of us?

Thats far too gay for me mate, I'll be having a slice and egg doubler and a black pudding and slice doubler. Both with lashings of brown sauce.:greengrin

Barney McGrew
11-09-2010, 08:04 AM
Two Greggs bacon rolls with tomato sauce and a fudge doughnut :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
11-09-2010, 08:13 AM
Thats far too gay for me mate, I'll be having a slice and egg doubler and a black pudding and slice doubler. Both with lashings of brown sauce.:greengrin

Nothing gay about a low-fat, high-protein breakfast laced with complex carbs. I'll be on hand to signal to the paramedics when you keel over.

Andy.1875
11-09-2010, 08:20 AM
The remains of last nights carry out and a few cans of Scrumpy Jack.

Keeps me good till the 4 opens. :wink:

The_Todd
11-09-2010, 08:26 AM
Today, DBS, I shall mostly be consuming:

1 bowl of High Fruit Sugar-Free Alpen. Contains one of your 5 a day, has no added sugar and best of all comes in a Hibs-green box.
Coffee, ground from the beans myself for ultimate freshness.
And in a few hours later before leaving the house sausage sarnies, grilled on the George Forman.

I trust this is suitable pre-match sustenance.

H18sry
11-09-2010, 08:28 AM
Two Greggs bacon rolls with tomato sauce and a fudge doughnut :greengrin

:cool2:

bighairyfaeleith
11-09-2010, 08:28 AM
Nothing gay about a low-fat, high-protein breakfast laced with complex carbs. I'll be on hand to signal to the paramedics when you keel over.

Would you like to read that back again:wink:

Barney McGrew
11-09-2010, 08:35 AM
:cool2:

:hilarious

hibeenicol
11-09-2010, 08:41 AM
I'm going for a big fried breakfast from wetherspoons in the omni washed down with a nice cold bottle of Leffe.

Cannae whack it.:thumbsup:

Hanny
11-09-2010, 09:32 AM
2 cans of Bru and 2 square sausage rolls with brown sauce.

The Hangover Killer!

Kaiser_Sauzee
11-09-2010, 09:39 AM
Toasted bacon sandwich washed down with espresso coffee, all prepared freshly in Kaiser Castle.

Hibbyradge
11-09-2010, 09:46 AM
Shreddies with blueberries and a banana. 2 boiled eggs and a pitta bread.

One Cafetiere of strong Italian coffee and a cup of tea.

offshorehibby
11-09-2010, 09:52 AM
A couple of breakfasts in the Harp & castle washed down with a bottle of red, sets you up nicely for the day.

truehibernian
11-09-2010, 09:59 AM
A big bowl of crisis flakes with lashings of negativity, and a side order of angst. I thought that was what all good Hibees had on match day these days :greengrin Crispy bacon rolls, brown sauce and coffee on any other day.

Dashing Bob S
11-09-2010, 11:26 AM
Would you like to read that back again:wink:

Didn't think that one was ever going to slip through the net, but worth a try!

Dashing Bob S
11-09-2010, 11:30 AM
Shreddies with blueberries and a banana. 2 boiled eggs and a pitta bread.

One Cafetiere of strong Italian coffee and a cup of tea.

Decent fist of a fast-breaker, HR. Fibre from the shreddies will cancel out the protein-rich eggs constipating tendencies, while blueberries are rich in anti-oxidants. A shining example to the deep fried brigade.

You've won Bobby's Breakfast Challenge, which entitles to you, for a mere £20, to a frustrating afternoon at Easter Road stadium, watching a team 'in transition'.

.Sean.
11-09-2010, 11:58 AM
I'm pretty rough, so a coronation chicken bagutte and coke is all i'll manage!

Pedantic_Hibee
11-09-2010, 12:08 PM
Cup of coffee, two cigarettes amd a quick tug in the shower.

In with the bad stuff, out with the good. It's the diet of a Champion.

The_Todd
11-09-2010, 12:11 PM
Cup of coffee, two cigarettes amd a quick tug in the shower.

In with the bad stuff, out with the good. It's the diet of a Champion.

:tsk tsk:

You'll go blind. Having said that, it might be for the best with recent performances.

erin-go-bragh87
11-09-2010, 12:13 PM
Leave Inverness at about 10 most Saturdays, stop at Ballanluig for black pudding and tattie scone rolls!!