PDA

View Full Version : NHC Barry "the crab"

jdships
09-09-2010, 08:46 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8982361.stm

As if we haven't had enough "punishment" football wise over the past few days now THIS

Why should this guy who has been "tried and found guilty" more times than enough be deemed good enough to play for his country is beyond me
If this is CL's doing word's fail me re his managerial skills

:bye::asshole:

Aldo
09-09-2010, 08:56 AM
Tin hat at the ready but I personally think we missed him the other night. I do realise he is not everyones cup of tea but for me Scotlands best MF.

Hung out to dry by the press and yes he was wrong but everyone deserves another chance....do they not.

Would of had him in the team ahead of McCulloch and Brown.

He was outstanding for BC last season in the EPL.

I really think it is a shame he doesnt want to return.

Jim44
09-09-2010, 09:01 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8982361.stm

As if we haven't had enough "punishment" football wise over the past few days now THIS

Why should this guy who has been "tried and found guilty" more times than enough be deemed good enough to play for his country is beyond me
If this is CL's doing word's fail me re his managerial skills

:bye::asshole:

Levein made it quite clear publicly and unequivocally, when he was appointed, that he had no scruples and morals as far as his new job was concerned (I'll save my skin at any cost). So far three of the maggots have come crawling back and it's just a matter of time before the daddy of them all slinks back. I reckon that if Scotland are jammy enough to get any points out of the spain and Czech Rep. matches, he'll take the opportunity to jump back on the bandwagon.

Dashing Bob S
09-09-2010, 09:01 AM
Agreed. Great player, great patriot, great guy. Should be a stick-on for selection every time.

BRING BACK BRAVEHEART BAZZA FROM BRUM BEGS BABBLING BOBBY!

1875er
09-09-2010, 09:18 AM
Tin hat at the ready but I personally think we missed him the other night. I do realise he is not everyones cup of tea but for me Scotlands best MF.

Hung out to dry by the press and yes he was wrong but everyone deserves another chance....do they not.

Would of had him in the team ahead of McCulloch and Brown.

He was outstanding for BC last season in the EPL.

I really think it is a shame he doesnt want to return.

Totally agree Aldo... has been outstanding for Brum. Highly unlikely he would come back though.

banarc7062
09-09-2010, 12:35 PM
:yawn::yawn: regarding the crab

bighairyfaeleith
09-09-2010, 12:49 PM
Another backwards step:grr:

marinello59
09-09-2010, 03:21 PM
Why would we want a player who is capable of retaining possession and actually completing a pass. He would just look out of place.

hibee92
09-09-2010, 03:21 PM
not saying he's not a decent player but the sfa need to get a grip :grr:

YOU'RE BANNED FOR LIFE!
fancy coming back?
please come back?

--------
09-09-2010, 03:43 PM
Why would we want a player who is capable of retaining possession and actually completing a pass. He would just look out of place.

Exactly.

Besides - any principles regarding selection for Scotland were thrown out long ago.

Why should anyone get their knickers in a twist over Ferguson? :rolleyes:

jdships
09-09-2010, 04:03 PM
not saying he's not a decent player but the sfa need to get a grip :grr:

YOU'RE BANNED FOR LIFE!
fancy coming back?
please come back?

:top marks
Why should this "clown" be given yet another chance .
He is "yesterday's man"

:bye:

delbert
09-09-2010, 04:36 PM
Craig Levein has utterly no self respect, his first job as Scotland manager was to bend over his desk and ask all 4 of these t0$$ers if they wanted to ream him, and like many I won't be watching that load of tripe while Hoofball Harry Potter is in charge. However, as it would appear that he is willing to pick almost anybody, well then I suggest Lawrie Reilly, he's still available and without doubt a better option than Kenny Misser, or how about digging up Davie Coopers coffin, it would move more than McFadden did in the first 45 minutes, and would prove more of an obstacle to the oppostion. Good to see he sticks with his principles though, tells Riordan he is'nt getting a game because he does'nt track back, whilst at the same time bringing back into the fold that workaholic Boyd, who can often be seen doing shedloads of work in his own half. Levein is a f*nny of the first order, got found out when hoofball surprisingly did'nt go down well at Leicester, and will be found out again this time around, it's comedy gold though !!