PDA

View Full Version : Last Week of Ramadan - Zuma latest

bathhibby
06-09-2010, 09:15 PM
Any idea when we might see the wee man back now that he will soon be ending his daily fasting or is he still carrying an injury
If so he could have recovered from a broken leg the time he has been out
Any news ?

PISTOL1875
06-09-2010, 09:19 PM
Any idea when we might see the wee man back now that he will soon be ending his daily fasting or is he still carrying an injury
Any news ?

No news as far as I'm aware... All quiet on the Zemmama front...

hibee62
06-09-2010, 09:22 PM
Any news ?

He could have recovered from a broken leg but not an ACL injury...

HibeeMcGinn1
06-09-2010, 09:22 PM
Any news ?

Spoke with the physio 2 weeks back and he reckons November/December time. Zemmama hasnt really produced his best during the cold months so I reckon it could be March/April time before we see the best of him. Anyone know when his contract runs out?

sahib
06-09-2010, 09:29 PM
Spoke with the physio 2 weeks back and he reckons November/December time. Zemmama hasnt really produced his best during the cold months so I reckon it could be March/April time before we see the best of him. Anyone know when his contract runs out?

This physio never heard of patient confidentiality.

Forthview
06-09-2010, 09:31 PM
I saw him park his Merc in Potterrow one night last week, he headed into the mosque and was walking ok. Nice motor shame about the wheels.

Dunbar Hibee
06-09-2010, 11:15 PM
He has started doing light running.

Betty Boop
07-09-2010, 04:54 AM
I saw him park his Merc in Potterrow one night last week, he headed into the mosque and was walking ok. Nice motor shame about the wheels.

The last time I seen him, he was driving a wee Golf.

Andy74
07-09-2010, 08:18 AM
Any news ?

What a strange post.

He has a long term injury which is much worse than a broken leg, it's been well publicised that he will be out until at least the end of this year.

What has Ramadan got to do with any of it?

Big Frank
07-09-2010, 08:29 AM
Any news ?

What a weird post. What has ramadan got to do with anything? :faf:

He can still have a munch at night!

He's resumed training and doing light running.

JimBHibees
07-09-2010, 08:46 AM
What a strange post.

He has a long term injury which is much worse than a broken leg, it's been well publicised that he will be out until at least the end of this year.

What has Ramadan got to do with any of it?

Got to agree seems a bit of a random connection. Whose to say the wee man even follows his religion that rigidly or at all and to be honest who cares as it is completely his concern. Pretty sure Yogi said a couple of weeks ago that he expected him back in December.

M11BMO
07-09-2010, 09:00 AM
The last time I seen him, he was driving a wee Golf.

:agree:

Must have finally upgraded as I drive past him most mornings in Tranent and always seen him in a black Golf...

ahibby
07-09-2010, 09:37 AM
I've heard from a guy who talks with him at the mosque and allegedly from Zemama November is a possibility but December is pretty certain barring set backs.

Martin
07-09-2010, 09:40 AM
I've heard from a guy who talks with him at the mosque and allegedly from Zemama November is a possibility but December is pretty certain barring set backs.

I'd be VERY suprised if we saw him this year to be honest.

MoantheCabbage
07-09-2010, 11:40 AM
why is it a random connection. Both benji and zouma hardly ever played during ramadan due to them not being able to consume food or liquid during the hours of light. How may peoplw could play to their full without food or water.

As far as im aware he follows his religion rigidly. Hence why he has been seen at mosque and praises alah when he gets onto the pitch.

Of course his injury has nothing to do with ramadan but i can see what the op was getting at.

Sir David Gray
07-09-2010, 01:50 PM

Next summer.

basehibby
07-09-2010, 02:07 PM
Next summer.

Get him signed up with an extension pronto!

Wee Zouma is a joy to watch and after his period on loan and now this injury I'd be well gutted if we only got to see him in action for another half season :boo hoo: