PDA

View Full Version : A good watch...

hibeemikey21
06-09-2010, 02:13 PM
Cracking footage and some good interviews from the millenium derby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFPDhNVRg2I&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_stronger_r2-2r-7-HM

.Sean.
06-09-2010, 04:29 PM
Excellent mate, thank you :agree:

Watching that reminds me how much I idolised Sauzee as a boy. I remember meeting him and he patted my head, I refused to wash my hair for about a fortnight! I cried like a baby when he was sacked. What a man. An absolute Hibs legend.

Watching the video you also see just how much the club means to Yogi.

truehibernian
06-09-2010, 05:12 PM
Sauzee is what every player of our current team should aspire to be. What a fantastic man, player and professional. I am quite disappointed that the club have not at the very least (under Mixu and Yogi) attracted Franck back over the water for a little swansong. Imagine on derby day, half time, Le God walks out onto the hallowed turf once more dawning a Hibs scarf and getting the crowd going. C'mon Hibs you know it makes sense :agree::wink:

Iggy Pope
06-09-2010, 08:59 PM
Big Matty warming up as a sub and throwing his arms round Franck after his strike.
:thumbsup:
Met the big fellah at the Arnhem friendly and he still talks very passionately about being a Hibby.
I'd like to think Franck does too.

HibeeMcGinn1
06-09-2010, 09:07 PM
Cracking footage and some good interviews from the millenium derby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFPDhNVRg2I&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_stronger_r2-2r-7-HM

Watched these at my mates house one night last season (before Ibrox or Tynie I think). Great footage. Paul Hartley though :bitchy:

lyonhibs
06-09-2010, 09:53 PM
Thats just more proof, were it needed, that Franck Sauzee = A Hibernian God.

Oh, and that Russell Latapy vs Gordan Petric was a prime example of cruelty to dumb animals. Petric would have been as well with his head shoved up his sphincter when Latapy ran at him.

hibernator
07-09-2010, 01:11 AM
Thats just more proof, were it needed, that Franck Sauzee = A Hibernian God.

Oh, and that Russell Latapy vs Gordan Petric was a prime example of cruelty to dumb animals. Petric would have been as well with his head shoved up his sphincter when Latapy ran at him.

Watch Petric petrified by Latapy last goal on the tape, ha ha, you can see him panicking, help, help, ah need help ! and when it came, too little too late :thumbsup:
BTW quality patter from Yogie, me and Shaun had bandages on our heids, heidin the baw aw night, ha ha ha the Yak favoured tactic, satallite hoofball!!! tha ball would harden in that atmosphere, sub zero up there! we could do wi a jambo in an astronaught suit emoticon :greengrin:greengrin

RickyS
07-09-2010, 08:48 AM
Sauzee is what every player of our current team should aspire to be. What a fantastic man, player and professional. I am quite disappointed that the club have not at the very least (under Mixu and Yogi) attracted Franck back over the water for a little swansong. Imagine on derby day, half time, Le God walks out onto the hallowed turf once more dawning a Hibs scarf and getting the crowd going. C'mon Hibs you know it makes sense :agree::wink:

what he said :top marks