PDA

View Full Version : Scotland v Liechtenstein Tickets

Danny_Hibee
06-09-2010, 08:44 AM
I've got 3 tickets for the game tomorrow night that I don't need anymore. I paid £105 for the 3 but will sell them for £60 if anyone is interested.

Steve-O
06-09-2010, 09:14 AM
You paid WHAT?!

Jeezus that is expensive for a pish game like that.

H18sry
06-09-2010, 09:27 AM
You paid WHAT?!

Jeezus that is expensive for a pish game like that.

To watch a National side in the EURO 2012 qualifiers:confused:, I'd imagine it would be around the same to watch the All Blacks, or is that just another attempt at a dig at our national side :bitchy::yawn:

Steve-O
06-09-2010, 10:02 AM
To watch a National side in the EURO 2012 qualifiers:confused:, I'd imagine it would be around the same to watch the All Blacks, or is that just another attempt at a dig at our national side :bitchy::yawn:

Scotland v Liechenstein is worth 35 quid a ticket...aye right?

As for comparing the All Blacks to Scotland's fitba team...hardly the same! I paid the equivalent of 30 quid to watch them against the current world champions South Africa a few weeks ago. If you think Scotland v Liechenstein is in that category, that's up to you.

Hibbyradge
06-09-2010, 10:16 AM
I paid £50 for my ticket for the Silver lounge tomorrow and the same for the Spain game.

We've been upgraded to Gold tomorrow, so the seats should be great.

In fact, I had silver tickets for the Norway game last year and our seats were right behind the BBC TV comentators, David Begg, Murdo McLeod, Jim Traynor etc.

What a fantastic view and we had the TV monitors to look at for instant replays too.

In fact. it was only by looking at the monitor that we realised Chris Iwelumo had actually missed! :rolleyes:

How much better can the Gold seats be?

givescotlandfreedom
06-09-2010, 10:16 AM
Whilst I'm not great fan of the GFA select I think you're out of order, Steve-O. The guy's just trying to get some money back for his tickets if you don't want them don't post.

robinp
06-09-2010, 10:27 AM

As for comparing the All Blacks to Scotland's fitba team...hardly the same! I paid the equivalent of 30 quid to watch them against the current world champions South Africa a few weeks ago. If you think Scotland v Liechenstein is in that category, that's up to you.

I agree totally - I could understand for the Spain game or in previous years France, Italy, Germany, Holland, but Liechtenstein.....£35.00 a ticket is daylight robbery IMO!

Danny_Hibee
06-09-2010, 11:14 AM
I agree totally - I could understand for the Spain game or in previous years France, Italy, Germany, Holland, but Liechtenstein.....£35.00 a ticket is daylight robbery IMO!

there were tickets for £20 but I chose to buy the £35 ones, save myself buying a pair of binoculars

Houchy
06-09-2010, 11:31 AM
I paid £50 for my ticket for the Silver lounge tomorrow and the same for the Spain game.

We've been upgraded to Gold tomorrow, so the seats should be great.

In fact, I had silver tickets for the Norway game last year and our seats were right behind the BBC TV comentators, David Begg, Murdo McLeod, Jim Traynor etc.

What a fantastic view and we had the TV monitors to look at for instant replays too.

In fact. it was only by looking at the monitor that we realised Chris Iwelumo had actually missed! :rolleyes:

How much better can the Gold seats be?

Seeing as it's Scotland... restricted view:greengrin

Joking, just posted elsewhere that when Scotland are playing, I always support them.:agree:

flash
06-09-2010, 11:38 AM

Of course it isn't in the same category. I would rather watch a game at The Gyle than egg chasing.

And World Champions? To be fair only about 6 countries play rugby at a serious level.

iwasthere1972
06-09-2010, 12:45 PM
there were tickets for £20 but I chose to buy the £35 ones, save myself buying a pair of binoculars

Co-incidentally while going through some files this morning I found an old used ticket for a 2006 World Cup Qualifer against Belarus at Hampden and it was only £15. It was in the west stand and I had no problem watching the game without binoculars. I've sat (stood) in most parts of Hampden and had no problem viewing the games even with my bi-focals. :cool2:

£35 for Scotland v a team two places above the Maldives in the world rankings. That's steep.

Good luck selling them. :agree:

Forgot to say and it's maybe obvious but have you tried to sell the tickets on the TAMB? http://taboard.com/forum/index.php?act=idx

Joy Zipper
06-09-2010, 01:20 PM
Of course it isn't in the same category. I would rather watch a game at The Gyle than egg chasing.

And World Champions? To be fair only about 6 countries play rugby at a serious level.

Scotland
England
France
Wales
Ireland
Italy
South Africa
Australia
New Zeland
Argentina

6 countries ? Mmmmm - there's 10 for you.

mglancy23
06-09-2010, 01:44 PM
Scotland
England
France
Wales
Ireland
Italy
South Africa
Australia
New Zeland
Argentina

:greengrin

Houchy
06-09-2010, 01:59 PM
Scotland
England
France
Wales
Ireland
Italy
South Africa
Australia
New Zeland
Argentina

7 world class teams then (ie ones that could realistically win the rugby world cup).:agree:

FWIW, whether or not Scotland tickets are worth £35 each or not is pretty irrelevant at this time as Danny is selling them at £20 each which is surely a decent price for an international qualifier and all this isn't getting him any closer to selling his tickets.

Danny_Hibee
06-09-2010, 02:46 PM
Tickets now sold via PM

Houchy
06-09-2010, 03:02 PM
Tickets now sold via PM

Well done DH.:agree:

Dunbar Hibee
06-09-2010, 03:05 PM
7 world class teams then (ie ones that could realistically win the rugby world cup).:agree:
FWIW, whether or not Scotland tickets are worth £35 each or not is pretty irrelevant at this time as Danny is selling them at £20 each which is surely a decent price for an international qualifier and all this isn't getting him any closer to selling his tickets.

I'd say 5.

in-me-pocket
06-09-2010, 03:13 PM
I suppose it just comes down to the fact whether or not you like football.

Personally, if the present imposters who supposedly represent the Scotland football team were playing in my back garden, I wouldn't even open the curtains.
Each to their own though.

Houchy
06-09-2010, 03:20 PM
[B]

I'd say 5.

I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt with 7:agree::greengrin

El Gubbz
06-09-2010, 03:37 PM

You paid 30 bucks to watch rugby? what's wrong with you?:wink:

Houchy
06-09-2010, 03:48 PM

And it only lasts 80 minutes!!!:greengrin

NOLA
06-09-2010, 04:27 PM
Home or away end??

Steve-O
07-09-2010, 10:35 AM
Whilst I'm not great fan of the GFA select I think you're out of order, Steve-O. The guy's just trying to get some money back for his tickets if you don't want them don't post.

I'm think you've missed my point completely...it was that IMO 35 quid for this game is pretty steep, nothing to do with whether the OP was selling his or not, and as was pointed out, he was selling them for 20 quid anyway...a much more reasonable price than the face value!

Ken :greengrin

3 years ago I would've said I'd have never paid 30p to watch Rugby, it's just what happens over here!

Danderhall Hibs
07-09-2010, 11:03 AM

Whereas Liechtienstein are a footballing world force!