PDA

View Full Version : Well said Tom English!

vuefrom1875
06-09-2010, 07:12 AM
Following the aftermath of the huns game two weeks ago how refreshing to read an article telling it how it was (Scotland on Sunday 5/9/10)....'Mikoliunus dived,got banned,apologised,had the opprobrium dumped on his head for years.McGregor?No yellow card,no suspension,no apology.Just a few days of grief and back to normal.Nowyou tell me,who's the bigger villain?'......Thank you Tom English for exposing this cheating Bar Stewart!!

CmoantheHibs
06-09-2010, 07:25 AM
We all know that the hierachy in Scottish football will do nothing against him so I hope that supporters of every other club, outwith the blue bigots, dont forget and let him know what a filthy ****bag he is.It probably will not bother him though as he has the hun delusion that everyone else is jealous and wants to be like him.

hibsbollah
06-09-2010, 07:28 AM
He's definitely one of our better journalists. The fact the yams seem to think he's out to get them makes him even better.

Kaiser1962
06-09-2010, 07:32 AM
He's definitely one of our better journalists. The fact the yams seem to think he's out to get them makes him even better.

The Yams think everyone's out to get them. Delusions of significance.

PaulSmith
06-09-2010, 09:14 AM
Following the aftermath of the huns game two weeks ago how refreshing to read an article telling it how it was (Scotland on Sunday 5/9/10)....'Mikoliunus dived,got banned,apologised,had the opprobrium dumped on his head for years.McGregor?No yellow card,no suspension,no apology.Just a few days of grief and back to normal.Nowyou tell me,who's the bigger villain?'......Thank you Tom English for exposing this cheating Bar Stewart!!

Apart from the fact that no team suffered from MacGregors theatrics and he did get a yellow card (punishment by the referee).

paxtonhibby
06-09-2010, 09:20 AM
Apart from the fact that no team suffered from MacGregors theatrics and he did get a yellow card (punishment by the referee).

Dont talk so much crap(imo).Beast tried to get Deek sent off,with Deek receiving one also.:grr:Unless your on the wind up in which case Ive bitten.

Geo_1875
06-09-2010, 09:21 AM
Believe his yellow card was for adopting an aggressive attitude and simulation went unpunished. Cheating bawbag Brines.

banarc7062
06-09-2010, 09:53 AM
Believe his yellow card was for adopting an aggressive attitude and simulation went unpunished. Cheating bawbag Brines.

That would be my interpretation. :agree: