PDA

View Full Version : Hibby in Canary Wharf

surreyhibbie
05-09-2010, 10:50 PM
Okay, who was the guy in the Hibs Shirt with NISH on the back in Canary Wharf on Friday ?

Anybody on here?

Tried to catch up and say hello but you were too quick getting on the Tube ..

Seeing a Hibs shirt put a smile on my face though, at the end of a **** week :greengrin

WestEndHibee
05-09-2010, 11:02 PM
pretty sure it was the big man himself! He was attempting catch the train to east mains but stations can be as hard to handle as goalscoring. he may've missed the target slightly... :wink:

1875godsgift
05-09-2010, 11:04 PM
Okay, who was the guy in the Hibs Shirt with NISH on the back in Canary Wharf on Friday ?

Anybody on here?

Seeing a Hibs shirt put a smile on my face though, at the end of a **** week :greengrin
It was Colin Nish. Yogi dropped the whole squad by parachute into Cornwall with 50 new pence and a jam sandwich each.
First one back to Easter road's the captain.

iwasthere1972
05-09-2010, 11:20 PM

Anybody on here?

So let me see if I understand this. A hibby was giving Nishie a collybuckie and he was too fast for you. Must have been Ivan Sproule.

MSK
06-09-2010, 05:14 AM

Anybody on here?

Seeing a Hibs shirt put a smile on my face though, at the end of a **** week :greengrinPoor guy, one of only a handful of hibbies wi Nish on his back & cannae even hide as far away as Canary Wharf withoot being spotted !!! :greengrin

s.a.m
06-09-2010, 05:36 AM
It was Colin Nish. Yogi dropped the whole squad by parachute into Cornwall with 50 new pence and a jam sandwich each.
First one back to Easter road's the captain.

Does anyone else apart from me think that this might actually be a good idea??

Hibs Class
06-09-2010, 06:06 AM

It would all depend on who was most likely to get lost on the way

Hibby Bairn
06-09-2010, 07:13 AM
Hope you boo'd him and gave him abuse.

hibs0666
06-09-2010, 10:44 AM
If he had a second hand jet pack then it was Leigh Griffiths.

Wilson
06-09-2010, 12:50 PM

Dropping Nish in Cornwall isn't a bad idea. Not sure I'd bother with the parachute though :duck:

iwasthere1972
06-09-2010, 12:54 PM
Dropping Nish in Cornwall isn't a bad idea. Not sure I'd bother with the parachute though :duck:

Me neither. After all he's got more experience of falling that a crack paratrooper.

CyberSauzee
06-09-2010, 03:20 PM

Anybody on here?

I was down at Canary wharf the other week and spotted a guy in a Hibs shirt whilst in the pub. Didn't see the Nish on his back though.

persevere1875
06-09-2010, 06:04 PM
It would all depend on who was most likely to get lost on the way

Bamba..... But you'll probably find he misunderstood and thought he'd been given permission to go via somewhere else for a week :wink:

surreyhibbie
08-09-2010, 07:17 PM
:greengrin

Okay, guys, first time I have managed to get back on since starting the thread.

Gave me a laugh, but obviously no-one on here.

Pity, I was going to buy him a pint....

:wink:

Haymaker
08-09-2010, 07:50 PM
:greengrin

Okay, guys, first time I have managed to get back on since starting the thread.

Gave me a laugh, but obviously no-one on here.

Pity, I was going to buy him a pint....

:wink:

Bloody hell Dad, that would be a first...

:offski: