PDA

View Full Version : Riordan

MrSmith
04-09-2010, 12:54 PM
Hibs better sign him up! We need him, the team needs him and however Yogi may feel right now he needs him too.

Now, I hated when he went to Celtic and the manner he departed in, I also did not want him to return as I couldn't stand him and was not very complimentary either! However, when he returned I said nothing and kept my comments to myself until now. HE MUST STAY AND BE MADE THE TOP EARNER AT HIBS!

Brads Laing
04-09-2010, 02:31 PM
I agree, he needs to be played in his proper position aswell. He is not a left midfielder. He is a striker and if played there i think he would score just as many or more than stokes did last season.

MrSmith
04-09-2010, 02:42 PM
Absolutely! Yon video of all riordans goals doing the rounds is a fantastic example of his talent!!

RickyS
04-09-2010, 02:57 PM
Absolutely! Yon video of all riordans goals doing the rounds is a fantastic example of his talent!!

Like you, I was devastated when he left before, if he left for nowt again having stated his desire to stay, we could have a mutiny on our hands. C'mon Rod get the lad signed for life:boo hoo:

Eganov
04-09-2010, 03:17 PM
An absolute scandal that Naysmith started ahead of him last night. Man is a class act!

ChooseLife
04-09-2010, 03:25 PM
An absolute scandal that Naysmith started ahead of him last night. Man is a class act!
He wont play for Scotland again IMO, he can put the ball in the net, would make to much sense for Scotland. :rolleyes:

blackpoolhibs
04-09-2010, 03:29 PM

I was so uninterested last night, i failed to get up from my seat at the poker table and BBBBOOOOOOOOOOO the team off at the end.

Shaggy
04-09-2010, 06:29 PM
Now, I hated when he went to Celtic and the manner he departed in,

Deek was dicked about with verbal promises that were not kept or honoured, as was Jonesy, by manager and board. I felt no ill feeling when this reaL Hibby left for nowt. Its one of the few things the club mis-managed over the last decade.

But I agree, Deek must stay, and could be the making of Hibs fortunes in the coming years.

MrSmith
04-09-2010, 11:05 PM
now, i hated when he went to celtic and the manner he departed in,

deek was dicked about with verbal promises that were not kept or honoured, as was jonesy, by manager and board. I felt no ill feeling when this real hibby left for nowt. Its one of the few things the club mis-managed over the last decade.

But i agree, deek must stay, and could be the making of hibs fortunes in the coming years.

yes!

HibbingtonHibs
05-09-2010, 05:58 AM
When exactly is his contract up?

Hopefully after Christmas when Yogi gets binned because I doubt Yogi would support re-signing him.

Andy74
05-09-2010, 07:34 AM
Two parties involved. Riordan also needs to be realistic this time if he wants to stay.

J-C
05-09-2010, 08:43 AM
He needs to be shown that Hibs actually want him and a contract extention is vital, sooner rather than later.

Re his position, with Stokes going and Yogi adding to the defense, hopefully that'll free up Riordan to take up his natural position at inside left, just off the main striker. Stokes wasn't a no.9 and I think Yogi seen him and Deek as too similar, if we sign Denneboom or Ciprian as a main striker then that'll help matters.

BT58
06-09-2010, 07:12 AM
Who is ciprian?????
I agree that deeks should get his contract
but,does JH see him as a main striker
Interesting team selection for the Inverness game
Deeks should be up top with a n other
but does JH see it this way?????