PDA

View Full Version : NHC Can i ask a question????

stokesmessiah
03-09-2010, 11:06 PM
I am watching SSN and on the news bar it just flashed up.......

"David Weir becomes Scotland's oldest capped player of 40 in Kaunas"

Does anyone else think this short term thinking may be a big part of the problem?

PISTOL1875
03-09-2010, 11:10 PM

Does anyone else think this short term thinking may be a big part of the problem?

I am all for thinking ahead and bringing in young players but at the moment , the young players are just not good enough..

For the Sweden match , Levien tried out some of the younger players and with the exception of Alan McGregor they were all p1sh.....

I believe he's doing the right thing by going back to basics and bringing players like Weir and McCulloch who have experiance of big European games and won't freeze on the big stage...

monktonharp
03-09-2010, 11:19 PM
I am all for thinking ahead and bringing in young players but at the moment , the young players are just not good enough..

For the Sweden match , Levien tried out some of the younger players and with the exception of Alan McGregor they were all p1sh.....

I believe he's doing the right thing by going back to basics and bringing players like Weir and McCulloch who have experiance of big European games and won't freeze on the big stage...a bit like Yogi,back to basics,forget Dutch style eh:wink:

Pete
03-09-2010, 11:23 PM

Managers that think long-term get sacked.

That's the real problem.

hibeeleicester
03-09-2010, 11:26 PM
I thought we were OK at the back today.