PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates Friday's International Matches

Barney McGrew
03-09-2010, 04:41 PM
ROI one up in Armenia, with just under ten minutes to go.

Barney McGrew
03-09-2010, 04:51 PM
FT Ireland 1-0

Russia one up in Andorra in the same group.

gackohibs
03-09-2010, 06:16 PM
its typical how these Scotland players are all fit to play now and not in Sweden. :rolleyes:

Craig Levein in his pre match interview said the training was more intense than Sweden too. Lazy gits. No wonder scottish football is so poor when our national team picks and chooses when they decide too... farcical.

Barney McGrew
03-09-2010, 06:23 PM
Wales one down in Montenegro at half time

Barney McGrew
03-09-2010, 06:59 PM
Greece 0 Georgia 1

Barney McGrew
03-09-2010, 07:03 PM
England 1 Bulgaria 0 :bitchy:

Defoe after 3 mins

Andy Bee
03-09-2010, 07:04 PM
Estonia 1 Italy 0 :bitchy:

JoeTortolanoFanClub
03-09-2010, 07:14 PM
Just back from Moldova 2 Finland 0. Great game. Sensational atmosphere. Moldova well worth their win against a team featuring Hyppia (straight red card), Litmanen, Forsell and (ex-Hibee) Jonatan Johansson. Thank goodness Moldova aren't in Scotland's group !

Barney McGrew
03-09-2010, 07:25 PM
2-0 to Spain in Liechtenstein

Torres and David Villa

Andy Bee
03-09-2010, 07:46 PM
Italy 1-1

Peevemor
03-09-2010, 08:44 PM
France getting beat 1-0 at home by Belarus - about 2 minutes left now.

Sir David Gray
03-09-2010, 08:48 PM
4-0 for England v Bulgaria, hat-trick for Defoe.

I've had the game on for about five minutes and I've already seen more excitement in that match than in the whole of the Scotland match. Adam Johnson's goal and Defoe's third were both really good goals.

CB_NO3
03-09-2010, 08:52 PM

I've had the game on for about five minutes and I've already seen more excitement in that match than in the whole of the Scotland match. Adam Johnson's goal and Defoe's third were both really good goals.
Did anyone just see Martin Petrov blast the ball at an England player, not sure if it was Young or Milner, but both of them just laughed it off. The ref seen it and done nothing. Now up here in Scotland that is a sending off. Joke :grr:

Peevemor
03-09-2010, 08:54 PM
France getting beat 1-0 at home by Belarus - about 2 minutes left now.

Full time. The goal France lost was straight out of the Hibernian book of defending. :greengrin

Iggy Pope
03-09-2010, 08:56 PM
Did anyone just see Martin Petrov blast the ball at an England player, not sure if it was Young or Milner, but both of them just laughed it off. The ref seen it and done nothing. Now up here in Scotland that is a sending off. Joke :grr:

They laughed it off.....Therein lies the difference.

The cretinous Lafferty however is a Northern Ireland hero tonight after coming on as a sub. Great eh?

At The Edge
03-09-2010, 09:11 PM

Switched it on when the Scotland game finished, hate to say it, but England looked pretty good,

Hainan Hibs
03-09-2010, 09:22 PM
Switched it on when the Scotland game finished, hate to say it, but England looked pretty good,

Not the start of that again:boo hoo:. When will we learn? There was an endless list of panic merchants telling everyone how England would win the World Cup and look what happened. No matter how great England look they will get pumped out at the 2nd round/QF stage, they are now at Japan level in international terms.

Sir David Gray
03-09-2010, 09:36 PM
Not the start of that again:boo hoo:. When will we learn? There was an endless list of panic merchants telling everyone how England would win the World Cup and look what happened. No matter how great England look they will get pumped out at the 2nd round/QF stage, they are now at Japan level in international terms.

I'm not concerned in the slightest about them winning the European Championships, but the two goals that I saw them score tonight were very good goals.

At The Edge
03-09-2010, 09:46 PM

i'm certainly not stating that England are now world beaters on the 20 minutes i watched, only that the 20 minutes i watched they scored 2 decent, well taken goals and passed the ball well around the team.

BEEJ
03-09-2010, 09:54 PM
Just back from Moldova 2 Finland 0. Great game. Sensational atmosphere. Moldova well worth their win against a team featuring Hyppia (straight red card), Litmanen, Forsell and (ex-Hibee) Jonatan Johansson. Thank goodness Moldova aren't in Scotland's group !
:aok: Thanks!

Can't be many club websites that got a match report direct from Moldova tonight. :thumbsup:

WindyMiller
04-09-2010, 02:47 AM

He'll be 40 soon!
Good to hear that he's still playing, when we lived in Holland he was with Ajax and he was my son's favourite.

blackpoolhibs
04-09-2010, 09:47 AM

Who'd have thought it eh? Its only a sending of if its A, in Scotland, and B its against an old firm team, and C, its against an old firm team.:bitchy:

JoeTortolanoFanClub
04-09-2010, 04:59 PM
:aok: Thanks!

Can't be many club websites that got a match report direct from Moldova tonight. :thumbsup:

Cheers. Another one from today's under 21s match (ther's not much else to do here !). Moldova 1 Faroe Islands 0. I hope Yogi won't be signing any of the players on show. I have seen more skill at the Gyle. :greengrin