PDA

View Full Version : child friendly pubs in blackpool

ozzie
02-09-2010, 08:22 PM
i'm going to be in blackpool next week with my two year old son & i was wondering if anybody know of any child friendly pubs that are likely to be showing the scotland game on tuesday night?

Toaods
02-09-2010, 08:50 PM
i'm going to be in blackpool next week with my two year old son & i was wondering if anybody know of any child friendly pubs that are likely to be showing the scotland game on tuesday night?

doubt the game will be on but as you mention your kid, I was at the recent friendly and spent some time out on the Central Pier. They have a large bar called The Family Pier Bar or something to that effect. Music, Beer and they had a couple of goofballs to entertain the kids with stupid antics.

My girl was a bit beyond that stuff at age 12 but your wee one will like it with the cuddly toys to be won at the amusements out on the pier, which is free to get onto.

Have you got accomodation?

If not we had a very decent stay at this place just north of the North Pier (10 min walk from main train station):

http://www.tiffanyshotel.co.uk/

decent bar/function are with entertainment on and you can take the kid in. Breakfast was fine and tram stop just outside main door.

new malkyhib
02-09-2010, 10:15 PM
[QUOTE=Toaods;2566802]doubt the game will be on but as you mention your kid, I was at the recent friendly and spent some time out on the Central Pier. They have a large bar called The Family Pier Bar or something to that effect. Music, Beer and they had a couple of goofballs to entertain the kids with stupid antics.

Stokes and Riordan weren't there were they?:greengrin

w.connectionfc
02-09-2010, 10:53 PM
Going down to Blackpool tomorrow with partner and kids for a long weekend, coral island on the prom has a pub called the buccaneer which is kid friendly and lots of amusements to keep them happy while you have a tipple , not sure about the footie thou There's a couple of pubs fleetwood end of the prom also, can't remember names

Toaods
03-09-2010, 06:13 AM
Coral Island was good fun too. looked to have a decent family diner near the camel racing game. There's a beatbox booth where u can do a private karaoke + receive a CD at the end for £3.

ozzie
03-09-2010, 07:42 PM
thanks for the tips & info on places to go guys, be gutted to miss the football (maybe not if we dont get a win tonight) but at least it seems there will be plenty to do with the wee man.