PDA

View Full Version : Scotland game

Diclonius
02-09-2010, 11:54 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8952109.stm

Anyone know where I can place a bet for Kenny Miller to be one on one with the keeper and totally **** it up? :dunno:

Frazerbob
02-09-2010, 12:26 PM

Anyone know where I can place a bet for Kenny Miller to be one on one with the keeper and totally **** it up? :dunno:

Aye, he was rubbish at ER right enough!

Diclonius
02-09-2010, 12:31 PM
Aye, he was rubbish at ER right enough!

Did I ever say otherwise?

The whole deal why Kenny 'No Goals In Entire Qualification Campaign' Miller infuriates me so much is that despite his Rangers form he's consistantly terrible for Scotland. :grr:

Ed De Gramo
02-09-2010, 12:33 PM
Kenny Miller plays for Rangers
Kenny Misser plays for Scotland

lyonhibs
02-09-2010, 12:35 PM
"Davie Weir is probably the best centre-back we have got at this time," said Levein.

Christ, we're ****ed!!

Wilson
02-09-2010, 12:37 PM
"Davie Weir is probably the best centre-back we have got at this time," said Levein.

Christ, we're ****ed!!

The man gives it full throttle - literally. Can't ask for more from a player... well.... at least not from a Scotland one.

tam4hibs
02-09-2010, 12:42 PM

Christ, we're ****ed!!

Maybe we are.

But as much as Levien is already starting to get on my Hotel Ritz, I think hes right..? :confused:

I cant think of a fit CH who i would play infront of Grandad Weir.

I think we have got some great players coming through, (Dorrans etc) but unusually for Scotland - hee-haw CH's.

Ed De Gramo
02-09-2010, 12:44 PM
Maybe we are.

But as much as Levien is already starting to get on my Hotel Ritz, I think hes right..? :confused:

I cant think of a fit CH who i would play infront of Grandad Weir.

I think we have got some great players coming through, (Dorrans etc) but unusually for Scotland - hee-haw CH's.

Is Berra fit?

seanraff07
02-09-2010, 01:44 PM
Is Berra fit?

Yep i think him and Weir are going to be the CB pairing tomorrow.

NOLA
02-09-2010, 02:09 PM
whats the odds on scotland getting beat any1? is it on cooncil telly?

Dunbar Hibee
02-09-2010, 03:07 PM

6/4 for the yam reserves to win.

Hainan Hibs
02-09-2010, 03:26 PM

Did I ever say otherwise?

The whole deal why Kenny 'No Goals In Entire Qualification Campaign' Miller infuriates me so much is that despite his Rangers form he's consistantly terrible for Scotland. :grr:

My thoughts also. I don't know why he is persisted with at international level. He has proved time and time again he ****s up 1 on 1's and misses the crucial chances Scotland need to take if we are going to get anywhere. I'd love for him to bring his club record to international level but the fact is he is a heidless chicken for Scotland.

First name on the team sheet for Craig "I'll do things my way....honest" Levein's team sheet sadly I suspect.

bighairyfaeleith
02-09-2010, 03:30 PM

yeah bbc 1 or 2 I think

HibbyAndy
02-09-2010, 03:40 PM
How long has Chris Hogg been in Scotland and has he been capped at any level for England?

down-the-slope
02-09-2010, 03:43 PM
How long has Chris Hogg been in Scotland and has he been capped at any level for England?

5 years and yes IIIRC

borstalboy
02-09-2010, 03:48 PM
its on BBC1

J-C
02-09-2010, 03:50 PM
Must admit that after seeing the squad last week, I've lost all interest in the Scotland team and all it's meant to stand for, thought Potter was going to give youth a wee chance but is cowtowing to the ugly sisters and the SFA hierarchy same as the other managers befire him.:confused:

borstalboy
02-09-2010, 03:54 PM
Must admit that after seeing the squad last week, I've lost all interest in the Scotland team and all it's meant to stand for, thought Potter was going to give youth a wee chance but is cowtowing to the ugly sisters and the SFA hierarchy same as the other managers befire him.:confused:

Scotland need to bleed younsters through not just throw them in at the deep end...........the Sweeden game was the prime example of that. More than happy that he plays the experienced guys for big games and maybe includes one or two younger players in that team and build there experience up gradually.

bighairyfaeleith
02-09-2010, 03:59 PM
Scotland need to bleed younsters through not just throw them in at the deep end...........the Sweeden game was the prime example of that. More than happy that he plays the experienced guys for big games and maybe includes one or two younger players in that team and build there experience up gradually.

The sweden game is hardly a good example, his team selection was pish.

We should just accept we aint going to qualify this time around stop selecting old donkeys and start giving the youth a chance, let them learn this campaign and by next campaign they will be ready.

Otherwise we will just keep going round in circles.

.Sean.
02-09-2010, 04:09 PM
5 years and yes IIIRC
Wasn't he captain of the Englad Under-19 side?

Iain G
02-09-2010, 08:52 PM
I can't remember the last time I actually give a **** about the Scottish national team, even worse now with that dull, unimaginative, weegie loving neanderthal in charge...

Hibby Bairn
02-09-2010, 08:56 PM
Danny Wilson and Paul Hanlon...for example.

Bookkeeper
02-09-2010, 09:05 PM

:agree: Aye kinda agree with this...sadly.

cannastar
03-09-2010, 05:09 PM
i think this could be a real dark knight for us.if lithuania have anything about them in particular a striker who can finnish we could be looking at a hiding.weir in defence says it all to me,no ambition no forward thinking just stagnation at best.rather give youth a chance and get gubbed four or five and they gain experience than send these guys out who have been proven to be short of the requirement at international level time and time again.does our club results in europe not tell us anything if levein cant or wont adjust the team selection then i reckon he should step down and let someone who isnt afraid to let more young players have a chance and build a team for the next four to six years.levein did not to bad a job at club level but as an international boss without a cheque book like so many others will surely be found wanting unless he ditches this mob.:bitchy:

NOLA
03-09-2010, 05:33 PM
im up for this game cos its friday night, but once the camera pans across the starting 11 ill lose interest quickly, dont want the yams to win, but not bothered if scotland lose :bitchy: