PDA

View Full Version : Ewan Cameron...

IanM
02-09-2010, 06:46 AM
has resigned from Real Radio..

This is an outrage.. :grr:

To show our support for Ewan, nobody listen to the show this evening until Real Radio disband the show and take it off air..

In Cameron, we unite

Green_one
02-09-2010, 06:52 AM
His goalkeeper choices have been worse than Yogi's

Stantons Angel
02-09-2010, 07:02 AM
what he did last night was to make a mockery of his radio show and the station that broadcasts it. Bringing the station into disrepute.

Purely unethical and a pathetic attempt to get listeners!

They SHOULD take him off the air NOW the man is a total idiot, no wonder Yogi laughed at him.

An utter moron!:bitchy:

.Sean.
02-09-2010, 07:05 AM
What's the story here?

BT58
02-09-2010, 07:08 AM
What's the story here?

Morning glory!!!!!!
I'll get ma coat

TornadoHibby
02-09-2010, 07:11 AM
what he did last night was to make a mockery of his radio show and the station that broadcasts it. Bringing the station into disrepute.

They SHOULD take him off the air NOW the man is a total idiot, no wonder Yogi laughed at him.

On the night that Spurs had the home leg of their CL play off against Young Boys of Berne, Cameron stated that Robbie Keane had had a massive row during the afternoon of the match with Harry Redknapp after learning that he was not in the squad for the match and, as a result was on a plane to Glasgow to discuss signing terms with Celtc! :cool2:

Within 15 minutes of making that announcement, he had to withdraw the statement entirely when it was established that it was utter boll*cks and, in fact, Keane was on the bench for the said CL match and NOT on his way to Glasgow as afore-mentioned! :wink:

The guy is a total clown and should be removed from that show immediately although it has to be said that on the few occassions I have listened to it whilst driving home from work, the OF fans absolutely love being given a platform for spouting all their conspiricy etc theories to all and sundry! :agree:

Green_one
02-09-2010, 07:11 AM

True but only about 10 people actually heard it and about half of those were trying to find BBC Radio 3. Ignoring him probably hurts him more. I cannot recall when I last heard that show. Full of OF half wits.

Www1875hfc
02-09-2010, 07:18 AM
I'm sure ewan and yogi have history.
I've listened in the past when yogi was falkirk manager,ewan tried to get him on the show.
Ewan was ***** scared of yogi,who said he was going to punch his head in.
We should get yogi to phone up and take ewan to task over his false allegations and rumour mungering.

Instead of a half time shoot out, we should get ewan to take to the pitch at a home game,get a set of stocks,lock the hearts c*** in and chuck sponges at him,all for charity of course.:thumbsup:
Once locked in,yogi should throw a bucket of water over him anyway..

Lets invite Mr.Cameron to easter road..:greengrin

flash
02-09-2010, 07:24 AM
why anybody would listen to that pish ahead of radio scotland is one of lifes great mysteries.
made by morons for morons.

Steve20
02-09-2010, 07:27 AM
Real Radio is absolute rubbish and the football phone in is the worst of the lot.

KerPlunk
02-09-2010, 07:33 AM
There's a lot of people on here (myself included) who bemoan the fact that Scottish football is going down the toilet, thanks to the GFA and the OF.

Complete tools such as YouHun Cameron and Prick Young are an inevitable side effect of this malaise.

Mikey
02-09-2010, 07:35 AM
Moved to the dug out. The main board is for football. Cameron has little to do with football and shouldn't be encouraged.

Hibs Class
02-09-2010, 07:36 AM
has resigned from Real Radio..

This is an outrage.. :grr:

To show our support for Ewan, nobody listen to the show this evening until Real Radio disband the show and take it off air..

In Cameron, we unite

I have been part of a similar campaign for several years already. Clearly it's not working.

IanM
02-09-2010, 07:41 AM
Moved to the dug out. The main board is for football. Cameron has little to do with football and shouldn't be encouraged.

happy with it being moved! i was just having a wee rant to get it out my system before i start work!

hibee bouncer
02-09-2010, 07:46 AM

What did he do last night?

Ed De Gramo
02-09-2010, 10:29 AM
Ewen Cameron's a classless glory hunting welt

He claims to be a yam (only when they win a game or on the build up to a Derby) but is infact a closet hun.....

DH1875
02-09-2010, 02:24 PM
So is this a wind up or what?
If not what did he do last night. Must have been bad as the guy is a knob and always has been.