PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy McCormack for new boss?

Jamesie
01-09-2010, 09:51 PM
http://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/opinions/2010CSOH124.html

Maybe not :greengrin:wink: Some cracking quotes in there though!

£40k a year for assistant boss at Hamilton - wonder how that compares to Brian Rice?

Dashing Bob S
01-09-2010, 09:55 PM
Wonderful stuff from an obviously deeply spiritual guy. Loved "get your tackle out lads, Jillian's coming to see who's got the biggest tadger".

James70
01-09-2010, 10:01 PM
"He noticed that during the first game, the Hearts' fans were mimicking Mr McCormack. He described them as barking like dogs" :faf:

lyonhibs
01-09-2010, 10:13 PM
I fail to see how the news that "the Hearts' fans were barking like dogs" is considered newsworthy these days.

Isn't that their modus operandi these days since Vlad took away their ability to speak for themselves??

Frazerbob
02-09-2010, 06:11 AM
The scary thing about that is you can imagine Yogi behaving in exactly the same way. It's just a bit banter is it no!?

Toaods
02-09-2010, 06:17 AM
Not anymore.

Beefster
02-09-2010, 06:36 AM
I see Levein was being a weasel again. I would have thought it was a bit off to go to a opposition chairman and tell them that their new assistant manager 'might not work out'.

Viva_Palmeiras
02-09-2010, 07:28 AM
Lord*President Rodger has suggested that it would be a flagrant breach of contract for a football manager to assault a player, or burn down the stadium: Macari v Celtic Football Club Co Ltd 1999 SC 628, 644.

Just a couple of random things that might get you into trouble Macari lost iirc I guess he pinned his hopes on the case on him falling outside these categories

Speedway
02-09-2010, 08:15 AM
Now we know we Dundee Barry gets his source material from.

Pretty Boy
02-09-2010, 08:19 AM
'This is like the wee tickly bit before you come'

'Even Jillian is excited- look how hard her nipples are'

:faf:

Mr McCormack said these comments were made in a jovial manner. His aim was to break the tension the players felt.

Not when the poor lassie is in the room. What a clown.

robinp
02-09-2010, 12:30 PM
That's one of the funniest thing's I've read in a while. Mad as they come!

TornadoHibby
02-09-2010, 12:49 PM
'This is like the wee tickly bit before you come'

'Even Jillian is excited- look how hard her nipples are'

:faf:

Mr McCormack said these comments were made in a jovial manner. His aim was to break the tension the players felt.

Not when the poor lassie is in the room. What a clown.

Agree with the above and stripping naked in front of the poor lassie when it was just him and her left in the dressing room was much worse IMO ffs! :cool2:

I really cannot believe that she didn't take the club for "sexual harrassment" although, guessing how the football world works, she probably wouldn't have got a similar job again if she still wanted one after that! :confused:

Absolute disgrace that guy is on all counts listed IMO! :grr:

Phil D. Rolls
02-09-2010, 12:49 PM
Is this the same guy who got the bullet at Raith Rovers because he was bullying young players?

Speedway
02-09-2010, 03:13 PM
Agree with the above and stripping naked in front of the poor lassie when it was just him and her left in the dressing room was much worse IMO ffs! :cool2:

I really cannot believe that she didn't take the club for "sexual harrassment" although, guessing how the football world works, she probably wouldn't have got a similar job again if she still wanted one after that! :confused:

Absolute disgrace that guy is on all counts listed IMO! :grr:

He was only showing her the best o' the teckle.

TornadoHibby
02-09-2010, 03:15 PM
He was only showing her the best o' the teckle.

And how might you know that then? :wink: :cool2: :greengrin

hughio
02-09-2010, 03:20 PM
The really funny thing is that despite all the lurid stuff he actually won his case!
:cool2:

Speedway
02-09-2010, 03:24 PM
And how might you know that then? :wink: :cool2: :greengrin

Because that's what you PM'd me.

BoltonHibee
02-09-2010, 03:47 PM
The really funny thing is that despite all the lurid stuff he actually won his case!
:cool2:

That's what happens when you do not follow the proper processes in these disciplinary matters, guilty or not.

MyJo
02-09-2010, 05:06 PM
quite an interesting site that actually, look what I found.

Fat Tory B*****d sues hearts for his free tickets and parking space (http://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/opinions/MCF2205.html) :hilarious:

TornadoHibby
02-09-2010, 06:31 PM
Because that's what you PM'd me.

I'd need to learn how to PM first then! :cool2: :greengrin

Speedway
02-09-2010, 07:21 PM
I'd need to learn how to PM first then! :cool2: :greengrin

:greengrin

CyberSauzee
03-09-2010, 01:17 PM
An excellent read. I can just see it now - "Cowboy McCormack - The Musical". Perhaps Peter Capaldi can re-hash his Malcolm Tucker role. Maybe Malcolm Tucker and McCormack are one and the same? It reminds me in one episode of a knock at the door on Tucker's office. His reply was "come the ****** in or ****** the ****** off." surely quoting from one of Cowboy's daily outbursts.