PDA

View Full Version : Next signings

big-mo
01-09-2010, 03:15 PM
I suspect that Yogi will make at least one more signing in the not too distant future, (out of contact players), what position would you like to see him bolster?

Do we have sufficent cover now for all positions?
We have nine defenders, Hart, Hogg, Bamda, Dickoh, Hanlon, Murray, Tichot, Stevens and Currie. (Plus McCann if he ever returns)
Midfield - We have eight recognised midfielders in De Graff, Miller, Stevenson, McBride, Galbrath, Wotherspoon, Rankin and Zammamma(when fit again), also Welsh and Taggert in the squad.
Up front we only have - Nish, Riordan and Duffy. We do also have Byrne out on loan and Caldwell and Handling in the U19. A few of the midfielders can also move forward.
The question is, do we bring someone in just to sit on the bench?

BoltonHibee
01-09-2010, 03:24 PM
I don't think we have enough up front, I think most would agree with that.

I would like to see 1 or 2 more forwards come in. Or 1 forward and a creative midfielder.

CmoantheHibs
02-09-2010, 03:15 AM
For sure we are a bit short up front especially when you consider that Deek isnt even playing there at the moment.A big physical forward that can hold play up and link things up would be ideal and would go well with the new physically imposing team we are building.:wink:

CRAZYHIBBY
02-09-2010, 07:51 AM
we need a winger, a defender who knows how to defend, and a striker whos good in goals, as thats where yogi is liable to play him...........all from falkirk of course