PDA

View Full Version : Who's All Going To Celtic

AndersonGGTTH
01-09-2010, 01:10 PM
Just going to boo stokesy . just kidding but i cant belive they charged me £16 pound for a child ticket :bitchy::notworthy:

HenryMonk
01-09-2010, 01:17 PM
Just going to boo stokesy . just kidding but i cant belive they charged me £16 pound for a child ticket :bitchy::notworthy:

not bad for a 58YO tho eh? another few years winging it and you will get OAP tickets:agree:

Antifa Hibs
01-09-2010, 01:21 PM
I'll be there, hopefully the rich barstewards buy the 'non-restricted' view ones first so I can get a cheapy :agree::thumbsup:

The midweek game we played there was superb, best 'Hibs night' in ages for me. More of the same please :cool2:

Baldy Foghorn
01-09-2010, 01:24 PM
I'll be there, hopefully the rich barstewards buy the 'non-restricted' view ones first so I can get a cheapy :agree::thumbsup:

The midweek game we played there was superb, best 'Hibs night' in ages for me. More of the same please :cool2:

You are only saving a mere £3............. :confused:

At The Edge
01-09-2010, 01:45 PM

I haven't been to Darkhead for a long time now and i can possibly get to this game, how 'restricted' is the restricted view?

.Sean.
01-09-2010, 02:56 PM
I've been in restricted 3 or 4 times, not as bad as folk make out, then again maybe i've just been lucky. One advantage of restricted view though is is that the majority there stand.

I'll be there plus 4 or 5.

Joe's ice cream
01-09-2010, 03:34 PM

Consider that a great deal considering your going to one of the best grounds in the world with by far the best and most loyal fans............we should never forget how lucky we are to have the chance to see these legends of the game!!!:wink::wink:

AndersonGGTTH
01-09-2010, 03:44 PM
Consider that a great deal considering your going to one of the best grounds in the world with by far the best and most loyal fans............we should never forget how lucky we are to have the chance to see these legends of the game!!!:wink::wink:

Totaly agree like saintees 4-0:thumbsup:

Carheenlea
01-09-2010, 05:00 PM

Here`s the video I took at the end of that game, was a memorable night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CZTSvLTXZM

One of the highlights from last season that`s for sure. Away nights like these with the fans in full voice are few and far between these days sadly.

DH1875
01-09-2010, 05:38 PM
If I can get a ticket I'll be there. Wont be at any of the games between now and then so will be well up for it.
When is the Killie game? Before or after Celtic cause might make that one if the cash can stretch it.

hibsboy90
01-09-2010, 06:53 PM
Not at £28 a ticket for non - concessions. No student tickets, and even those u18, but over 16 are considered adults.

We give student tickets to other SPL teams but it's not reciprocal, that's complete crap IMO.

E.g. St Johnstone don't do student tickets at Home, but we do when they come to ER, not fair IMO.

McKenzie
01-09-2010, 07:58 PM
Will be there if its on a sunday :agree:

chrisski33
01-09-2010, 10:52 PM
bamba will be going in january you heard it here first!

Dunbar Hibee
02-09-2010, 12:24 AM

:faf::yawn:

marinello59
02-09-2010, 07:16 AM

Ok.:greengrin
Are you going to Parkhead though?

Albanian Hibs
02-09-2010, 06:07 PM
Here`s the video I took at the end of that game, was a memorable night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CZTSvLTXZM

One of the highlights from last season that`s for sure. Away nights like these with the fans in full voice are few and far between these days sadly.

:thumbsup: seen my old man in that video. That was the first game I missed when I came over here to Alaska. It is now going to be the first game when I get back to Edinburgh. Think I will be giving this one a miss, I'll be too jet-lagged :yawn:

seanraff07
02-09-2010, 08:16 PM

And what's that got to do with going to Parkhead?

Or is he going too?:greengrin

Dunbar Hibee
02-09-2010, 08:21 PM
Is the game on a Saturday or Sunday ?

seanraff07
02-09-2010, 08:46 PM
Is the game on a Saturday or Sunday ?

Saturday.

Dunbar Hibee
03-09-2010, 12:02 PM
Saturday.

Cheers:thumbsup:. I'll be there.

3pm
03-09-2010, 12:08 PM
I am going. I love the walk to Parkhead - it always reminds me of what could happen if I don't continue to try in life. I use the walk to sharpen my outlook on life again. Once I am in I give an almighty Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo and once the warm up is done I settle down and watch the game. Great day. :agree:

Iggy Pope
03-09-2010, 09:11 PM
:thumbsup: seen my old man in that video. That was the first game I missed when I came over here to Alaska. It is now going to be the first game when I get back to Edinburgh. Think I will be giving this one a miss, I'll be too jet-lagged :yawn:

You n' me are related young lady
:cool2:

Albanian Hibs
03-09-2010, 10:50 PM
You n' me are related young lady
:cool2:

:hmmm: tell me more

Iggy Pope
04-09-2010, 01:22 PM
:hmmm: tell me more

You have a wee PM cuz
:greengrin

HibbiesandtheBaddies
04-09-2010, 02:02 PM

Saw a thing on the telly recently, reckoned that if you dont eat anything from when you check into departures until you land (only drink water) jet lag is greatly reduced. You've got to eat a meal soon after you land tho and that resets the bodyclock :nerd:

Iggy Pope
04-09-2010, 02:06 PM

Saw a thing on the telly recently, reckoned that if you dont eat anything from when you check into departures until you land (only drink water) jet lag is greatly reduced. You've got to eat a meal soon after you land tho and that resets the bodyclock :nerd:

Oh dear. If AlbanianHibs is who I think it is that might be a right challenge
:wink:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
04-09-2010, 02:15 PM

Ah! they didn't mention bevvy. :greengrin

Albanian Hibs
05-09-2010, 01:04 AM

Ah! they didn't mention bevvy. :greengrin

:faf: