PDA

View Full Version : Yams Zaliukas wants £20k per week

goosano
01-09-2010, 11:34 AM
Here (http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Zaliukas-won39t-play-for-Hearts.6506121.jp)
:rotflmao:

Won't play unless he drops wage demands-where have we heard that before?

Bobby's Cinema
01-09-2010, 11:35 AM
Brilliant :bye:

degenerated
01-09-2010, 11:42 AM
Fat Jim obviosuly didn't know this was coming when he made him club captain a few weeks back :greengrin

loved this quote from the comments section

Some praise is due (amazing coming from me) to Romanov and his cronies for (a) trying to sign Bryson and not paying over the odds.

Green_one
01-09-2010, 11:48 AM
Worth every penny. I hope they pay up.

Its not like its real money anyway. Its like some guy gives it to some other guy (could be the same guy) who then gives it to another guy. Pretty clear there is no cost to Hearts. Everyone is happy. Well on Kickback anyway.

Remember, they are the big team, you guys just do not get it.

bighairyfaeleith
01-09-2010, 11:49 AM
They never fail to amaze

Woody1985
01-09-2010, 11:49 AM
A hibby on the EEN site.

Luckily, JJ saw this coming and is in full agreement with the hierachy. Er, I mean, JJ is in control of all football decisions at Tynecastle.

It will be his decision alone as to whether Zaliukus plays... of course, by appointing him captain, JJ was clearly intending to drop him from the team.

Remember Jambos, there's an explanation for everything, even if it's wildly contradictory.

:faf:

EskbankHibby
01-09-2010, 11:51 AM
Only Hearts treat their players with such contempt, trying to bully them into signing a contract. Fair enough £20k a week is just mental for a player like him but they have no respect for their players or fans.

Jack
01-09-2010, 11:52 AM
So, so funny :faf:

Everything out of the media until a deal is done. Was that us or them that said that? I'm sure it was both. Maybe they said 'Everything out into the media while a deal is done.' You can see the obvious advantages :agree:

Anyway my heartfelt thanks jambos for another hearty laugh :faf:

Www1875hfc
01-09-2010, 11:54 AM
Only Hearts treat their players with such contempt, trying to bully them into signing a contract. Fair enough £20k a week is just mental for a player like him but they have no respect for their players or fans.

Thats why they are all deluded,the paraffin lamps from gorgie will never learn.
Hope they pay him the 20k though..:greengrin

Hibs90
01-09-2010, 11:56 AM
20k a week? :faf:

Diclonius
01-09-2010, 12:05 PM
For some reason I read that as "Zemmama" and almost had a heart attack. :bitchy:

Part/Time Supporter
01-09-2010, 12:15 PM
loved this quote from the comments section

:agree:

Trying to have your cake and eat it.

Sergey
01-09-2010, 12:45 PM
Fat Jim obviosuly didn't know this was coming when he made him club captain a few weeks back :greengrin

I can't recall another club who's ever had a loanee as captain.

degenerated
01-09-2010, 12:49 PM

technically he isn't on loan as they have borrowed him from themselves, or something like that :greengrin

Woody1985
01-09-2010, 12:53 PM

Dundee Utd last season.

sam armstrong
01-09-2010, 12:58 PM
Here (http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Zaliukas-won39t-play-for-Hearts.6506121.jp)

I wonder if he did ask for £20k, that is Hearts spin on it and makes their thick fans blame it on the player. They have not been paying him nearly as much as most other players and he probably wanted an increase as a regular starter. I wonder if we will get any quotes from the player or is he already in the salt mines.:greengrin

Danderhall Hibs
01-09-2010, 01:01 PM

Dundee Utd last season.

Cardiff this season.

matty_f
01-09-2010, 01:02 PM
£20k/week - :faf:

iwasthere1972
01-09-2010, 01:03 PM

Ah it's only £1million a year. They are debt free with a super duper new stand/hotel so they can afford it.

Wish Rod could get a copy of their business plan and put it into force at Hibernian FC.

Sergey
01-09-2010, 01:22 PM

Dundee Utd last season.

Cardiff this season.

I bow to you superior knowledge. I didn't know that.

Coco Bryce
01-09-2010, 01:25 PM
He's been on £900 a week since he came here. No wonder he wants 20k he's probably run up massive debts :faf:

Leithenhibby
01-09-2010, 01:37 PM
This has certainly cheered me up no end :greengrin

Keep um coming guys :wink:

Hibernia Na Eir
01-09-2010, 02:28 PM
for a guy who's been on a FOUR YEAR loan, i cant believe Romanov didnt see this one coming! Unreal.

Dont you just love Lithuania :-)

down the slope
01-09-2010, 02:32 PM
I thought Meerkat Romanov was loaded so this should be no problem to him-or is he ?.

Danderhall Hibs
01-09-2010, 02:46 PM

Difference between Webster, Bellamy and Zaliukas is that the clubs loaning Webster and Bellamy were/are paying most (if not all) of their wages.

Who's Zaliukas on loan from anyway?

DH1875
01-09-2010, 05:17 PM
£20k ??????????? It really has all gone mad over there.

It's like Goncalves all over again and he was twice the player.

What ever happened to him?

Golden Bear
01-09-2010, 05:18 PM
Difference between Webster, Bellamy and Zaliukas is that the clubs loaning Webster and Bellamy were/are paying most (if not all) of their wages.

Who's Zaliukas on loan from anyway?

Kaunas?

Horse
01-09-2010, 05:35 PM
If and it's a big if Zaliukas is asking for £20k a week, who can really blame him? There was newspaper stories recently suggesting Hearts were about to offer Driver an obscene amount (cannae remember the exact figure quoted but think it was £15k plus a week), Zaliukas has seen players like Gordon, Goncalves, Nade etc. being paid ridiculous sums so why shouldn't he, the club captain expect something similar?

I know he isn't worth anywhere near £20k a week but it just shows that by having no apparent wage structure in place at Hearts it is sure to cause unrest between the big earners and the not so big earners.

Danderhall Hibs
01-09-2010, 06:07 PM
Kaunas?

Did they not go out the box?

degenerated
01-09-2010, 06:21 PM
Did they not go out the box?

no, they got punted into the amateur leagues

http://soccerlens.com/chaos-in-kaunas-the-decline-and-fall-of-the-romanov-empire/27087/

Woody1985
01-09-2010, 06:54 PM

Webster was DU captain.
Bellamy is the new Cardiff team captain (on pitch) but another boy is club captain! Don't know what that's all about.

Still, Hearts are fannies. :greengrin

LeithBoozy
01-09-2010, 07:46 PM
I reckon hearts should be glad Zaliukasis is going, the refs have been given orders this season to penalise any holding or pushing in the penalty box.That clown has for a long time been like an octopus on speed and I was looking forward to seeing him drop the jambo's into big trouble. :boo hoo:

RickyS
01-09-2010, 09:39 PM
Webster was DU captain.
Bellamy is the new Cardiff team captain (on pitch) but another boy is club captain! Don't know what that's all about.

Still, Hearts are fannies. :greengrin
:top marks

Stevie Reid
02-09-2010, 11:24 AM
If and it's a big if Zaliukas is asking for £20k a week, who can really blame him? There was newspaper stories recently suggesting Hearts were about to offer Driver an obscene amount (cannae remember the exact figure quoted but think it was £15k plus a week), Zaliukas has seen players like Gordon, Goncalves, Nade etc. being paid ridiculous sums so why shouldn't he, the club captain expect something similar?

I know he isn't worth anywhere near £20k a week but it just shows that by having no apparent wage structure in place at Hearts it is sure to cause unrest between the big earners and the not so big earners.

:thumbsup:

Was just gonna post something similar myself - those daft ***** have made a rod for their own back by shouting from the rooftop about how much they were prepared to pay Goncalves and the like.

**** them.