PDA

View Full Version : Yams All quiet on the Yam front?

Lofarl
31-08-2010, 09:09 PM
Despite all of Hibs comings and goings. I hear of nothing over the road from the pink palace. Have a flurry of world cup stars signed yet?

Has Vlad let FJK spend countless millions that us peg selling junkies could only dream of?

3pm
31-08-2010, 09:11 PM
In all seriousness, no news on Bryson?

Bookkeeper
31-08-2010, 09:12 PM
They're skint man!

bawheid
31-08-2010, 09:13 PM
In all seriousness, no news on Bryson?

I was hearing earlier Boro are in for him. £250k.

Part/Time Supporter
31-08-2010, 09:13 PM
A bit odd. Killie signing Eremenko smelt of them paving the way for punting Bryson.

Sergey
31-08-2010, 09:14 PM
Their most saleable assets are both injured.

Nae luck. They'll be pilfering charities again before November comes.

Barney McGrew
31-08-2010, 09:14 PM
A bit odd. Killie signing Eremenko smelt of them paving the way for punting Bryson.

I think they probably expected an increased offer from Hertz that, as of now, hasn't materialised.

Andy74
31-08-2010, 09:17 PM
That debt won't be paying itself. The owners will be gutted that Wallace and driver didn't attract any further interest. Yes they turned down earlier bids but only as they thought they'd get bigger bids in.

degenerated
31-08-2010, 09:19 PM
Their most saleable assets are both injured.

Nae luck. They'll be pilfering charities again before November comes.

sounds like a job for john borthwick :greengrin

http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/1972836/Dirty-faker.html

Kaiser1962
31-08-2010, 09:20 PM
I think they probably expected an increased offer from Hertz that, as of now, hasn't materialised.

Havent you heard guys? Hearts have met all the asking price's and its all that ******* Michael Johnson's fault. Bryson, like Hartley before him, wants to play for Hertz, FJK wants him at Hertz and Vlad is offering real money but johnson wont sell cos its FJK. Honestly. And they're all swallowing this gash! Unbelievable.

sauzee
31-08-2010, 09:27 PM
Why does any one on here give a **** about those,**** them.

bawheid
31-08-2010, 09:32 PM
Why does any one on here give a **** about those,**** them.

:hilarious:

Archie70
31-08-2010, 09:33 PM
They've got 90 mins to make their promised August announcement on the stadium!

Hermit Crab
31-08-2010, 09:33 PM
Who cares about them we are Hibs! :greengrin

3pm
31-08-2010, 09:39 PM
****bags have had 2 bids turned down according to SSN.

Andy74
31-08-2010, 09:39 PM
Sky reporting killie rejected two bids so far tonight from hearts for Bryson.

Sergey
31-08-2010, 09:46 PM
****bags have had 2 bids turned down according to SSN.

Killie might want hard cash....something the Yams don't have :wink:

3pm
31-08-2010, 09:49 PM
Bad credit rating?! Even Ocean Finance wouldn't touch them!

Mibbes Aye
Despite all of Hibs comings and goings. I hear of nothing over the road from the pink palace. Have a flurry of world cup stars signed yet?

Has Vlad let FJK spend countless millions that us peg selling junkies could only dream of?

Transfer windows are no big deal for the yammers. They're always just an "iffy loan deal with rather an expensive registration" away from bolstering their squad with an injury-prone player bearing a high-scoring Scrabble name.

The important thing is that getting into a forty-five million quid debt was money well-spent, because now they've got a big Cup record that's the equal of Clyde.

When you factor in their ownership of the moral high ground (but not that thing that nearly resembles a stadium), due to their exploits in the Third Punic War, you've got to admit it's money well-spent :agree:

degenerated
we should nip in with a bid, just for laugh like :greengrin

kevohfc
31-08-2010, 09:54 PM
Just heard a rumour tht lee wallace is away to wolves

hibeeleicester
31-08-2010, 09:55 PM

Who from? He's no very good at starting rumours. The english window shut 5 hours ago.

kevohfc
31-08-2010, 09:57 PM
Who from? He's no very good at starting rumours. The english window shut 5 hours ago.

ayee but van der vart iis goin to totenham is tht wasnt done before six

Part/Time Supporter
31-08-2010, 09:58 PM

erm, yes it was (substantially).

Mikey
31-08-2010, 09:59 PM

Is your keyboard broken?

kevohfc
31-08-2010, 09:59 PM
erm, yes it was (substantially).

just 1 of lees mates jst foned me sayin 2.3 m hes goin but probs wndin up

...WentToMowAnSPL
31-08-2010, 10:00 PM
To be fair, they have had several bids for Craig Bryson turned down.. all due to Kilmarnock's insistance that .. (just ripped this off the fax machine)

Heart of Midlothian Will Hearby pay one bag of salt + vinegar crisps plus the following sums conditional on the following ..
Clause 1 a) He will subsequently get 100 caps for scotland and join the hall of fame
(£50)
Clause 1 b) He will single handedly discover the lost continent of Altantis
(£1 999,950)

Such clauses are routinely built in to the contracts of footballers who work for BIG teams and it is the short sightedness of Kilmarnock and the players agent that work against the players benefit

Therefore please release the following press statement that Kilmarnock suppress players move and refuse an offer of £2M from the famous Hearts of Midlothian

Thecat23
31-08-2010, 10:00 PM

Thats rubbish, as the Wolves chairman was on SSN saying they done most of the transfers at the start of the window and Marcus Bent is the last to come in. Plus is shut 5 hours ago!

hibee bouncer
31-08-2010, 10:04 PM

:fibber:

hibee bouncer
31-08-2010, 10:06 PM
ayee thts wat i said ken it was jst a rumour i did say that

but jst heard tht sproule is edinburgh is tht is a gd soruce

Do you not know when to give up? :bye:

kevohfc
31-08-2010, 10:07 PM
Do you not know when to give up? :bye:

we will see

Part/Time Supporter
31-08-2010, 10:07 PM
:hilarious

Same Sproule who has started every game for Bristol City this season?

kevohfc
31-08-2010, 10:08 PM
:hilarious

Same Sproule who has started every game for Bristol City under Coppell?

well coppell is away now and he isnt happy down there

hibee bouncer
31-08-2010, 10:27 PM
Who's your source that you're not going to be able to reveal?

Sergey
31-08-2010, 10:49 PM

http://www.hibs.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5916

Albanian Hibs
31-08-2010, 10:52 PM
http://www.hibs.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5916

:faf::faf:

3pm
31-08-2010, 11:14 PM
David Tanner, who is a piss poor presenter, has never mentioned Bryson going to the JT's in his 12.10 bulletin. I wouldn't rule it out on the basis the Hearts know how to work a fax but time will tell.

Hibs07p
01-09-2010, 06:40 AM
They've got 90 mins to make their promised August announcement on the stadium!

What promised August Statement was that then? They've no promised a new planning application will be put in by August have they?

Gettin' Auld
01-09-2010, 06:54 AM

Is your keyboard broken?
:tee hee:

Geo_1875
01-09-2010, 07:39 AM
What promised August Statement was that then? They've no promised a new planning application will be put in by August have they?

I think they annouinced some time ago that they were preparing an announcement which they would be ready to announce in August. However, they did not specifically announce what said announcement would be about. I expect an announcement soon to clarify this situation.

hibs0666
01-09-2010, 07:51 AM
Been a good window for the yams - they've kept their good players and have signed forwards. Add in the planning permission and secured funding for that 15,000 capacity new stand and Romanov writing off their debt and it's the game's a good 'un for them. :wink:

Kaiser1962
01-09-2010, 08:01 AM
I think they annouinced some time ago that they were preparing an announcement which they would be ready to announce in August. However, they did not specifically announce what said announcement would be about. I expect an announcement soon to clarify this situation.

Nor did the actually state which August and we all, somewhat foolishly, assumed they meant August 2010 when, quite clearly and categorically, Heart of Midlothian Football Club made no mention whatsoever that it would be 2010.

Peg sellers propaganda.....AGAIN!!!

lyonhibs
01-09-2010, 09:55 AM

DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH??!! :greengrin

Wallace is still a Hearts player - I'd check your source.

robinhood
01-09-2010, 10:07 AM
DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH??!! :greengrin

Wallace is still a Hearts player - I'd check your source.

Might be his choice of sauce.:wink:

TowerHibs
01-09-2010, 10:15 AM
Reports in the paper today suggesting zaliukas has left the jambos and went back to 2nd division amateur side Kaunas after rejecting Vlads contract offer to stay at Tynecastle!!!

I wonder if Vince MvMahon has spotted his carry on whilst defending corners and while sign him up for the WWE in time for the Royal Rumble!!!!!
:bye::bye::bye:

Mikey
01-09-2010, 10:46 AM
A wee bit of info I got about the bids for Bryson. Hearts did put in bids yesterday as reported.

However, they weren't knocked back because the chairman didn't want to sell to JJ, they were knocked back because of the rediculous terms Hearts were trying to get Killie to agree to.

Hearts couldn't pay it all up front and Killie didn't trust them to stick to their payment plan.

EskbankHibby
01-09-2010, 11:00 AM
A wee bit of info I got about the bids for Bryson. Hearts did put in bids yesterday as reported.

However, they weren't knocked back because the chairman didn't want to sell to JJ, they were knocked back because of the rediculous terms Hearts were trying to get Killie to agree to.

Hearts couldn't pay it all up front and Killie didn't trust them to stick to their payment plan.

Quite right too, they stiffed that club for Beslija (?sp) and even shafted wee Arbroath, Killie chairmen would need sectioned if he got into any payment plan with Britain's most corrupt/bankrupt team.

The only real surprise is if they could offer ANY money upfront at all.

Gettin' Auld
01-09-2010, 11:08 AM
Can't blame the Killie chairman for that - The yams do have previous.

:lolyam:

Hibs7
01-09-2010, 02:25 PM

Now there's a surprise eh! :faf:

Jim44
01-09-2010, 05:18 PM
They've so little to talk about, they've started a couple of threads about Cameron on Real Radio claiming they've received texts saying Hughes has been sacked or has walked. :rolleyes:

Kaiser1962
01-09-2010, 05:39 PM
I was told the same thing today Mikey. The cash amount of £150k never changed and it was only the add ons that altered. And even if he had fulfilled all the targets (appearances, Scotland cap, goals) the total amount would still only have been £350k and would have taken around two seasons to rack up the sixty (league) appearances required.