PDA

View Full Version : Greggs Keane to Celtic

Winston Ingram
31-08-2010, 09:03 PM
I go a particular Spurs forum and there is a guy there who has an excellent record when it comes to 'in the know' information.

Anyway, he's claiming that now Spurs seem to have signed Rafael Van Der Vaart they ok'd Keane's move to the smellies. Apparently Spurs had been hoping to shift Keane to Villa or Newcastle as they would have got a better fee but now the window has shut the only option is that lot.

If they get him i would imagine Stokesy is going to need a blanket, a woolly hat and a teapot to keep him warm over the winter

It may be bollox but this guys record for info is 1st class

sixtwo
31-08-2010, 09:05 PM
I go a particular Spurs forum and there is a guy there who has an excellent record when it comes to 'in the know' information.

Anyway, he's claiming that now Spurs seem to have signed Rafael Van Der Vaart they ok'd Keane's move to the smellies. Apparently Spurs had been hoping to shift Keane to Villa or Newcastle as they would have got a better fee but now the window has shut the only option is that lot.

If they get him i would imagine Stokesy is going to need a blanket, a woolly hat and a teapot to keep him warm over the winter

It may be bollox but this guys record for info is 1st class

This would make sense! They would have a frightening strike force if that was the case!

Part/Time Supporter
31-08-2010, 09:06 PM
I wonder if Hibs can take Stokes back on loan

:hilarious

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-08-2010, 09:11 PM
Nowt that he has gone I couldnae give a flying one what he does apart from when he plays against us!