PDA

View Full Version : NHC At least there's this to smile about...

Hibs On Tour
31-08-2010, 03:11 PM
Must have somehow found time in with negotiating with Tache...

http://dundeebarryleighgriffiths.blogspot.com/

Hainan Hibs
01-09-2010, 08:37 PM
Never did I think I'd read about Jocky Scott dressed as Hulk Hogan giving Mikel Curier a "cock drop":faf:

Hibs On Tour
01-09-2010, 11:17 PM
"The Breakfast of Champions"

DAVE1875
02-09-2010, 12:35 AM
'try as he might he can't beat me at Hungry Hungry Hippos. Twister, yes, but he plays that in his cape and Wellies too and I find it's a tad off-putting.' :faf:

basehibby
02-09-2010, 08:52 AM
That blog is brilliant - I find myself laughing out loud again and again reading it. Does anyone know - is it the REAL Leigh Griffiths who writes it or someone else??? and should I feel embarassed for asking the question given that the "footballer in joined up writting shock" headlines would have been unmissable if Leigh himself was responsible?

LancashireHibby
02-09-2010, 11:01 AM
That blog is brilliant - I find myself laughing out loud again and again reading it. Does anyone know - is it the REAL Leigh Griffiths who writes it or someone else??? and should I feel embarassed for asking the question given that the "footballer in joined up writting shock" headlines would have been unmissable if Leigh himself was responsible?

If you look on some of the older entries, I think the writer has commented on a few of them.

lyonhibs
02-09-2010, 11:09 AM
Boss, please tell me you didn't buy these children a carry out.'

He laughed.

'Check you, ya social-conscience haein' mongchop ****. Of course eh didnae buy them a kedger! The wee ***** paid for it themselves, eh just did the damage in the shop on their behalf. Eh wiz comin’ oot the Bowzer efter a swift pint wi’ when one o' the wee vaginas said, "here mister, gonnae buy us a carry oot?" Eh says, "**** up, ya wee prick! Eh've only got enough dough fur meh aine carry oot!" The boy says ti' iz, "nae bather, mister. Here's £20. Get as much as yi' can and a couple fur yirself." Wee boy wiz ****in' minted! Entrepreneurial ****, like. The Hulltoon's full o' them.'

He shouted after a wee boy who was throwing rocks at passing cars.

'Isn't that right, Mikey? Yi're a wee entrepreneurial ****, like?'

Mikey hurled a half-brick through the window of the 22 to Downfield, shouted "Huns rule" and gave Jocky the finger.

Oh ma sides!!!! :faf: :faf: