PDA

View Full Version : Whats the difference?

BroxburnHibee
30-08-2010, 07:50 PM
Been mayhem on here for over 24 hours now.

Obviously we're upset at a defeat and losing a top player but its not as if its not happened before.

I've seen it posted already but thought I'd say it again...........much better sides than the one we have at the moment have lost to St Mirren away so what is it about this defeat that is causing so much vitriol on this board?

I've been following Hibs about 25 years and can remember countless depressing defeats to lower end teams and even "Saint Tony's" team lost through there (in the same fashion) from what I remember.

I'm pretty depressed at what I'm watching at the moment and to be honest I don't think Yogi is going to be a success (IMO) but do we really need some of the poisonous bile thats being posted on this forum.

Constructive criticism is usually a more productive way off getting the point across isn't it?

Sorry if this sounds a bit of a ramble just feel some off you need to engage the brain before starting to type.

Anyway :tin hat:

Beefster
30-08-2010, 07:55 PM
Been mayhem on here for over 24 hours now.

Obviously we're upset at a defeat and losing a top player but its not as if its not happened before.

I've seen it posted already but thought I'd say it again...........much better sides than the one we have at the moment have lost to St Mirren away so what is it about this defeat that is causing so much vitriol on this board?

I've been following Hibs about 25 years and can remember countless depressing defeats to lower end teams and even "Saint Tony's" team lost through there (in the same fashion) from what I remember.

I'm pretty depressed at what I'm watching at the moment and to be honest I don't think Yogi is going to be a success (IMO) but do we really need some of the poisonous bile thats being posted on this forum.

Constructive criticism is usually a more productive way off getting the point across isn't it?

Sorry if this sounds a bit of a ramble just feel some off you need to engage the brain before starting to type.

Anyway :tin hat:

It's 15 points in the last 19 league games, which is, literally, relegation form. Hughes was given the benefit of the doubt by a few over the summer but there's no sign that anything has changed so it's all coming to a head now.

FitbaFolkKen
30-08-2010, 08:17 PM
Problem is there is no difference and it appears the only way is down, after a terrible end to last season Hughes needed to get off to a flyer....and he hasn't. That coupled with Stokes situation and then another struggling ex-Falkirk star joining our ranks has done nothing but escalate the situation.