PDA

View Full Version : Yogi or Deeks

JCHibby
30-08-2010, 07:44 PM
One of them is going to go by the sounds of things, who would you rather go?

The_Todd
30-08-2010, 07:45 PM
By the sounds of "things"?

I don't usually go with "things". What "things" are we talking about?

JCHibby
30-08-2010, 07:48 PM
By the sounds of "things"?

I don't usually go with "things". What "things" are we talking about?

Alleged "unrest" between the pair.

Capt Mainwaring
30-08-2010, 07:48 PM
Does it automatically follow that someone has to go every time a a Manager and a Player have a disagreement?

Hiber-nation
30-08-2010, 07:49 PM
Probably the most pointless poll ever.

JCHibby
30-08-2010, 07:50 PM
Probably the most pointless poll ever.

Probably :agree:

IndieHibby
30-08-2010, 07:50 PM
Why is there no "Neither" option?

hibbill2002
30-08-2010, 07:51 PM
deeks player /manager.
he cannae dae any worse than the current trumpet we have at the helm.

Beefster
30-08-2010, 07:53 PM
A Hibs player should never, ever have the power to force a manager out (or be the reason that a manager is sacked). That's Ferguson/Le Guen territory, which was universally criticised on here.

blairwallace
deeks. another (better) manager can be brought in easily, finding another deeks in less than 24 hours and with the possibility of stokes heading out soon, you try and find two strikers like them.

bethebest
Deeks

Hibby Kay-Yay
30-08-2010, 07:55 PM
A Hibs player should never, ever have the power to force a manager out (or be the reason that a manager is sacked). That's Ferguson/Le Guen territory, which was universally criticised on here.

:agree:

Saorsa
30-08-2010, 08:05 PM
A Hibs player should never, ever have the power to force a manager out (or be the reason that a manager is sacked). That's Ferguson/Le Guen territory, which was universally criticised on here.I agree entirely and there is nae need for Riordan tae be the reason Hughes is shown where the door is. I'd be furious however if Riordan was forced out the door by that clown though, particularly efter losing Stokes. If one of them needs tae go it certainly isnae Riordan. The goals from Riordan and Stokes were the reason we achieved anything at all last season. If he thinks he's going tae do anything with this team minus those two the he has clearly lost his marbles and should go now before is mental health deteriorates any further.

.Sean.
30-08-2010, 08:09 PM
I think I speak for 99% of Hibs fans in saying that if it ever came down to it, we'd keep Riordan.

Saying that, I doubt there's any real dislike between them.

HibbyAndy
30-08-2010, 08:13 PM
I agree entirely and there is nae need for Riordan tae be the reason Hughes is shown where the door is. I'd be furious however if Riordan was forced out the door by that clown though, particularly efter losing Stokes. If one of them needs tae go it certainly isnae Riordan. Riordan and Stokes were the reason we achieved anything at all last season. If he thinks he's going tae do anything with this team minus those two the he has clearly lost his marbles and should go now before is mental health deteriorates any further.

Spot on.

Take away Stokes and Riordans goals last year and id dread to think where we would have ended up.

Riordan needs a new contract by Petrie soon as fe kin possible!!!!!