PDA

View Full Version : John Tams

JT is here
30-08-2010, 01:01 PM
Hi Lads, Just a quick reminder that the benefit match for John and Nicloa is to be played this Sunday!! Teams taking part are Real Maroon internet league team, and Duddingston Athletic. John has played for these two teams, they will play Hearts legends,from Tynecastle days gone by such as Henry Smith, John Robertson, Gary Mackay, Jose Quitongo and Alan Lawrence among their ranks.

Entry to the game at the gate will also go towards the fund - £3 for adults, £1 for U18s and free for U5s.

As you will remember John and Nicola were on their honeymoon when they were knocked down and injured.

Come along and support a very worthy cause! ALL WELCOME!!!

JT is here
30-08-2010, 01:35 PM
Mods any chance of a sticky till Sunday? Cheers.:thumbsup:

Future17
30-08-2010, 01:49 PM
Hi Lads, Just a quick reminder that the benefit match for John and Nicloa is to be played this Sunday!! Teams taking part are Real Maroon internet league team, and Duddingston Athletic. John has played for these two teams, they will play Hearts legends,from Tynecastle days gone by such as Henry Smith, John Robertson, Gary Mackay, Jose Quitongo and Alan Lawrence among their ranks.

Entry to the game at the gate will also go towards the fund - £3 for adults, £1 for U18s and free for U5s.

As you will remember John and Nicola were on their honeymoon when they were knocked down and injured.

Come along and support a very worthy cause! ALL WELCOME!!!

Location?

Kick-off time?

JT is here
30-08-2010, 02:59 PM
Sorry posted this on so many boards I forgot to put it in here!

The match will take place at Bonnyrigg Rose's home pitch, New Dundas Park, on Sunday 5th September, kick-off 3pm.

Thanks for pointing out this error.:thumbsup:

Danderhall Hibs
05-09-2010, 12:36 PM
Anybody going to this today?

Chuckie
05-09-2010, 03:05 PM
Anybody going to this today?

I'm at the game swanning about in my Hibs top amongst all these jambos..

A good turn out for John - must be 1000 folk here.

Hearts legends 8-0 up at half time with Stuart Lovell playing for them !!!!!!!!!

stevensons-fan
05-09-2010, 05:16 PM
I was there today, was a very good day out and I hope lots of money was raised for the couple! :thumbsup:

Winston Ingram
05-09-2010, 05:33 PM
I was there today, was a very good day out and I hope lots of money was raised for the couple! :thumbsup:

What was the final score?

stevensons-fan
05-09-2010, 05:35 PM
What was the final score?

Think it was something like 17-0 to the Hearts Legends. Real Maroon played the first half against them then Duddingston Athletic played the second.

RosscoHMFC
07-09-2010, 04:18 PM
Think it was something like 17-0 to the Hearts Legends. Real Maroon played the first half against them then Duddingston Athletic played the second.

It was only 15 :wink: I know this as I was the poor bugger having to pick the ball out the net every time :greengrin

Thanks to everyone on here who went along and supported such a great cause
:thumbsup: