PDA

View Full Version : Thank you from the Stanley road social club.

blackpoolhibs
30-08-2010, 09:34 AM
Ricky Lewis the secretary of the club gave me this last night. He apologised for not doing it sooner, but he was on holiday and assumed someone else had done so. My scanner is not working, so i will just type out the letter.

Dear friends

The committee and members of the Stanley road wmc would like to thank you all for your recent visit to our club. We all enjoyed your company and hoped you enjoyed your time in our club.

Our staff and committee hope you have a successful season, ours is looking all the better thanks to you.

If any of you are in Blackpool again please pay us a visit, you will be most welcome.

Ricky Lewis.

HUTCHYHIBBY
30-08-2010, 09:43 AM
Nice one. That was one of the cheerier days of the campaign so far! :thumbsup:

MSK
30-08-2010, 11:40 AM
Ricky Lewis the secretary of the club gave me this last night. He apologised for not doing it sooner, but he was on holiday and assumed someone else had done so. My scanner is not working, so i will just type out the letter.

Dear friends

The committee and members of the Stanley road wmc would like to thank you all for your recent visit to our club. We all enjoyed your company and hoped you enjoyed your time in our club.

Our staff and committee hope you have a successful season, ours is looking all the better thanks to you.

If any of you are in Blackpool again please pay us a visit, you will be most welcome.

Ricky Lewis.Enjoyed being an understatement...it was ****ing superb !!!! :thumbsup: