PDA

View Full Version : Pardew booted after a 4-0 away win...

Toaods
30-08-2010, 07:46 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/southampton/results/default.stm

so Yogi's not getting it too tough from his employer...:cool2:

lucky
30-08-2010, 07:48 AM
He has never been popular at any club he has been at. Don't know why

Baldy Foghorn
30-08-2010, 09:58 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/southampton/results/default.stm

so Yogi's not getting it too tough from his employer...:cool2:

A Board that is willing to make changes?:hmmm::hmmm:

bingo70
30-08-2010, 10:07 AM
He has never been popular at any club he has been at. Don't know why

He's probably a dick

A Board that is willing to make changes?:hmmm::hmmm:

Do you really want that?

I'd much rather our board were patient and didn't make knee jerk reactions and didn't sack managers 3 games into the season, i can understand people wanting rid of Yogi but i don't see the point of giving him all summer then giving him 3 games of the new season, if we were going to get rid it should have been at then end of last season.

SaudiHibby
30-08-2010, 10:09 AM
Can't keep his paws and other parts of his anatomy away from other folk's women so I hear :wink:

Baldy Foghorn
30-08-2010, 10:12 AM
He's probably a dick

Do you really want that?

I'd much rather our board were patient and didn't make knee jerk reactions and didn't sack managers 3 games into the season, i can understand people wanting rid of Yogi but i don't see the point of giving him all summer then giving him 3 games of the new season, if we were going to get rid it should have been at then end of last season.

Not sure I want the Board to make knee jerk reactions, but is it knee jerk, we were poor towards end of last season, and dumped out of Europe comprehensively at first time of asking, coupled with 3 points out of 9, not great is it?:confused:

heretoday
30-08-2010, 10:26 AM
Pardew was highly regarded by Saints fans. He took them to Wembley for the first time in years.

The powers-that-be at So'ton are mental.

Toaods
30-08-2010, 10:30 AM
i can understand people wanting rid of Yogi

you've answered your own point.