PDA

View Full Version : A little bit of light relief on a bad day

fatbloke
29-08-2010, 10:37 PM
:greengrinI lifted the following from the OneBoro Forum and it made me laugh.

Strachan is a total failure and should go
In my opinion we have in charge possibly the worst manager this club has had in my 40 years of following them and that takes some doing.He has failed at every level.We have no chance of promotion this year because he has recruited players willy nilly with no thought as to team shape or pattern.
I'm going to quote some statistics.These are not intended to back up the previous manager, who should have been sacked at Xmas in the relegation season in my opinion,but simply show what a total incompetent is in charge of the club now.
Last year before he came we had a very decent counterattacking team away from home P7 W4 D2 L1--goals for 14.Yes thats right we were scoring an average 2 goals every away game.
Last 7 games away W1 D2 L4 --goals for 5.In each defeat we failed to score.This year has started in the same manner with not a goal scored in 2 games.
Im sorry he has no defence.He has had a decent budget to bring players in.He doesnt rate the left backs at the club but has not brought one in.We still have no right winger .We dont have a player that can go past an opponent.He has taken all pace out of the team.Lee Miller is quite possibly the worst player I have seen in a Boro shirt in 25 years[cost 500k].Bailey is a lower league midfielder with no talent and a total waste of money[£1.4 mill].
He has taken out the one thing we were good out[counterattack]and replaced it with ?Also as a ST holder and paying customer the football is little short of awful to watch.
I'm hoping for the clubs sake that when the crowd[that is the few of us that are left] starts giving him stick[and it's coming] he walks and saves us the pay off.He has quit his last two jobs so there must be a good chance.:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

3pm
29-08-2010, 10:58 PM
Strachan is a knob. 'Fitba is easy' he keeps telling everyone - it'll bite him on the arse.

sixtwo
30-08-2010, 07:34 AM
Strachan is a knob. 'Fitba is easy' he keeps telling everyone - it'll bite him on the arse.

strachan has been terrible at boro. I can't beleive he is still there.

I'd take him at er as a replacement for yogi tho i doubt deeks would like that!

BT58
30-08-2010, 08:35 AM
strachan has been terrible at boro. I can't beleive he is still there.

I'd take him at er as a replacement for yogi tho i doubt deeks would like that!

But yogi will have punted deeks by then
No way strachan would come here,as he would not get the funds to splash