PDA

View Full Version : Right here we go.............

FromTheCapital
29-08-2010, 07:44 PM
I don't think Yogi is a poor manager but the one thing that is bad about his manager skills is........ Tactics.

How you can play Steven Thicot at Right Back is beyond me.

DeGraaf is a good player but he just looked like a fish out of water, I think Galbraith should've came on for DeGraaf not Deeks, I know Deeko would have been frustrated but I still would have sat on the bench and watched the match, But if honest had I known what was going to happen I wouldn't have walked down the tunnel..... I'd have left the stadium... Come on Hibs we are better than what we have shown earlier today..... Let's get the 3 points next week against I.C.T and get back on track to what will hopefully be a successful season.................. GGTTH !

erskine-hibby
29-08-2010, 07:48 PM
I don't think Yogi is a poor manager but the one thing that is bad about his manager skills is........ Tactics.

DeGraaf is a good player but he just looked like a fish out of water, I think Galbraith should've came on for DeGraaf not Deeks, I know Deeko would have been frustrated but I still would have sat on the bench and watched the match, But if honest had I known what was going to happen I wouldn't have walked down the tunnel..... I'd have left the stadium... Come on Hibs we are better than what we have shown earlier today..... Let's get the 3 points next week against I.C.T and get back on track to what will hopefully be a successful season.................. GGTTH !

Bit of a contradiction...no??:wink:

HUTCHYHIBBY
29-08-2010, 07:48 PM
How many good managers have there been that consistently get their tactics wrong? I think he is a bad manager, much as i would prefer it no to be the case.

AK86
29-08-2010, 07:49 PM

which just happens to be the most important thing about being a manager

and enjoy the game next week. I guarantee that we wont get beat :rolleyes:

Littlest Hobo
29-08-2010, 08:11 PM
He's made a few decent signings since he's arrived but makin Hogg captain and playing him every week tells me he's on a different page from what most supporters want or think. I happen to agree with most of them. If he continues with this then I'm affraid he has to go.:rolleyes:

stewthehibee
29-08-2010, 09:53 PM

DeGraaf is a good player but he just looked like a fish out of water, I think Galbraith should've came on for DeGraaf not Deeks, I know Deeko would have been frustrated but I still would have sat on the bench and watched the match, But if honest had I known what was going to happen I wouldn't have walked down the tunnel..... I'd have left the stadium... Come on Hibs we are better than what we have shown earlier today..... Let's get the 3 points next week against I.C.T and get back on track to what will hopefully be a successful season.................. GGTTH !Hond can he play Danny G left back is beyond me.!!!!!