PDA

View Full Version : 2 days untill the window shuts

sauzee
29-08-2010, 04:48 PM
i wouldn't let yogi sign anyone,the majority of his signings have been kack,just don't trust his judgement

Dunbar Hibee
29-08-2010, 04:53 PM
i wouldn't let yogi sign anyone,the majority of his signings have been kack,just don't trust his judgement

Yep, Stokes Miller McBride have all been terrible signings.:rolleyes: Im not happy with Yogi but if we are going to criticise him i don't think it should be his signings.

HibbyAndy
29-08-2010, 04:59 PM

Away and have a word with yourself eh?.

sauzee
29-08-2010, 05:00 PM
Yep, Stokes Miller McBride have all been terrible signings.:rolleyes: Im not happy with Yogi but if we are going to criticise him i don't think it should be his signings.

all three players you mention have had more bad games than good

HibbyAndy
29-08-2010, 05:02 PM

23 goals from Stokes last season, He scored mare goals that Nade Elliot Wittenveen Suso put together.

A word son, Have a word eh.

Jones28
29-08-2010, 05:03 PM

Yeah, 24 goals a season but Stokes has a lot of bad games.

gackohibs
29-08-2010, 05:06 PM

nonsense.

cregg was a waste of space and de graff looks like the same but he has brought in a few good signings IMO. his main weakness is tactics or lack thereof.

:bye:

Dunbar Hibee
29-08-2010, 05:09 PM

Hahahaha. Don't talk pish!

sauzee
29-08-2010, 05:09 PM
23 goals from Stokes last season, He scored mare goals that Nade Elliot Wittenveen Suso put together.

A word son, Have a word eh.

the 4 players you mention wouldn't get a game for edinburgh city,23 is a good tally,but i did say the majority of signings

HibbyAndy
29-08-2010, 05:13 PM
the 4 players you mention wouldn't get a game for edinburgh city,23 is a good tally,but i did say the majority of signings

And you also said Stokes had more bad games than good games, If he gets 23 goals a season i couldnt give a toss if he had a bad game every week.