PDA

View Full Version : please! nobody defend that performance....

sauzee
29-08-2010, 03:25 PM
we're all hibbys but there comes a time when you have to put your hands up and say,yogi has now got to go,and quite a few of the squad he's put together,are,for one reason or another,just not good enough,please,before it's too late,GO NOW YOGI.

Wull
29-08-2010, 03:30 PM
we're all hibbys but there comes a time when you have to put your hands up and say,yogi has now got to go,and quite a few of the squad he's put together,are,for one reason or another,just not good enough,please,before it's too late,GO NOW YOGI.

:top marks unfortunately:boo hoo:

Dunbar Hibee
29-08-2010, 03:32 PM
I want Yogi to do well so badly. But it's not happening unfortunately...

Wull
29-08-2010, 03:33 PM
BBC website:
Riordan angrily stormed straight to the dressing-room after being replaced with John Rankin as Hughes attempted to inspire a fightback, the talented forward's reaction summing up a disappointing afternoon for the Edinburgh side.

can we blame him, just about sums up, at least Deeks showed some spirit.

banarc7062
29-08-2010, 03:34 PM
Petrie must step in and do something. Hibs spend money completing a very good stadium but what's the point if very few turn up to watch that crap:grr:

Matty_Jack04
29-08-2010, 03:38 PM
BBC website:
Riordan angrily stormed straight to the dressing-room after being replaced with John Rankin as Hughes attempted to inspire a fightback, the talented forward's reaction summing up a disappointing afternoon for the Edinburgh side.

im not for one minuite saying this is the correct way to react to being subbed as it is not, BUT it highlights the fact how much deeks wanted to do something about that result yet the players remaining should no such 'spirit'

these subs are more consistant than any of our playing squad we must be the only team in world football that other managers already know how we are going to change the playing staff.......60-70mins......rankin on........75mins if he's no started get nishy on....boring as ****

ionahibby
29-08-2010, 03:39 PM
even i can't defend that performance but as iv'e said on here before the motherwell game all be it we won showed what little quality we have prepared to give yogi the benifet of doubt though .......for the time being anyway

shamo9
29-08-2010, 03:39 PM
You'd have to be pretty damn creative to pull off the feat of finding something positive out of that cesspit.

davehiby
29-08-2010, 03:47 PM
[QUOTE=shamo9;2560634]You'd have to be pretty damn creative to pull off the feat of finding something positive out of that cesspit.[/QUOTE

LEONARDO DAVINCHI STANDARD!!!!! OF CREATIVITY AT THAT AS IT WAS A VERY DEEP CESSPIT

HFC 0-7
29-08-2010, 03:50 PM

St Mirren defended that performance today with ease!

lucky
29-08-2010, 03:52 PM
You'd have to be pretty damn creative to pull off the feat of finding something positive out of that cesspit.

The only positive today was that Brown look decent in goal. Had very little to do but took some crosses. I hope he gets a run in the team now..

IWasThere2016
29-08-2010, 03:57 PM
The only positive today was that Brown look decent in goal. Had very little to do but took some crosses. I hope he gets a run in the team now..

:agree: Brown was the ONLY positive.

shamo9
29-08-2010, 04:03 PM

Graeme Smith looked very good and won us a few points last year until he capitulated quite spectacularly come the end. I'll judge Brown when he's given something to do.

Chuckie
29-08-2010, 04:13 PM
Bamba and Miller had good games, and I am glad they are at Hibs.

Young Galbraith did well when he came on. He was very direct and very involved.

SHOTTS SHAMROCK
29-08-2010, 04:14 PM
I have always defended Hughes in the past as i felt he had us playing better than when Mixu was in charge but after today i can't do that anymore

Gala Foxes
29-08-2010, 04:46 PM
poor performance against a poor team - other than Deeks free kicks never threatened , so what does Yogi do ? - subs our only goal threat. Clueless

khib70
29-08-2010, 04:50 PM
poor performance against a poor team - other than Deeks free kicks never threatened , so what does Yogi do ? - subs our only goal threat. Clueless
:top marks:top marks This fool is going to have us in the basement by Christmas. We can only pray he doesn't get that long:grr:

Jones28
29-08-2010, 05:08 PM
If he doesnt beat, no no, HUMP Kilmarnock and Inverness CT at home then he HAS to go. He's got 2 weeks until the next game, Put it to good use

Baldy Foghorn
29-08-2010, 05:11 PM
BBC website:

1st time I have heard a whole stand boo to a man, what was an unbelievable substitution.......

Hughes not got a clue IMO..... And Bamba, we just lost 1-0, and you are hugging and joking with their goalie, piss poor..........

Baldy Foghorn
29-08-2010, 05:11 PM

Utterly baffled and frustrated with Yogi now:grr:

JohnScott
29-08-2010, 05:39 PM
Earlier today I sat down and watched what has to be one of the worst games I've ever seen, Motherwell v Celtic. The standard of overall play was awful. However given both teams were put out of Europe midweek I put it down to them feeling sorry for themselves.

What excuse did St Mirren and Hibs have though? Both teams were rank. Young Galbraith looked the part but overall some of the play was amateurish. Bamba looks good aye (:yawn:) but look what he's playing against most weeks. If he's as good as we all think he is where's all the big money moves then?

So no matter what we think about Yogi we have to admit one thing first. We are crap at the basics.

Good teams: Run, trap, run, pass. Hibs: Stand, trap, trap, trap, control, stand-still, pass. What the hell do they do all week?

Lago
29-08-2010, 07:17 PM
To be frank there is a real soft centre to Hibs. You could see it at the goal, at least 3 hibs players out jumped/out fought by a couple of guys who were playing 1st div. football last season,they wanted more than our lot. The Hibs defence has been crying out for improvement for 18mths & nothing has been done, you just perm any 4 from 5 & it's the same old same old.

Littlest Hobo
29-08-2010, 08:57 PM
Petrie must step in and do something. Hibs spend money completing a very good stadium but what's the point if very few turn up to watch that crap:grr:

Spot on mate. Got a feeling the new east stand might be the start of a downhill trend for us.

It's going to be a ghost stadium most weeks and nobody likes that. Rod needs to make sure we ave a decent team on the park as well as a good bank balance.:rolleyes: