PDA

View Full Version : Chopper in OZ - Missing the cabbage already ..!! GGTTH

Graham Law
28-08-2010, 11:36 AM
Well that's me and the kids and wife settled over here in Newcastle, Australia, NSW.

Been here 6 weeks and missing the Hibs big style and obviously missing friends and family but the life style over here makes up for it a little.

Sorry to all my mates who post on here (and ones who dont) for taking so long to get back to everyone and to everyone who I have not emailed or called since we arrived.

I lost my personal blackberry with all email and numbers and trying my best to get everyones numbers again so if anyone reads this that knows me - send me a private message with number and email again please..

Apart from you BoltonHibs - I only came to OZ to get away from you Ha-Ha.. only kidding Moray mate.

Anyway appreciate having the Hibees on your doorstep everyone - no matter how bad a game or season. I would give anything to be at St Mirren on Sunday but will just have to put up with Hibs.TV again

I hope my mate Nidd aint on the commentary again after the Huns game - I sent him a right good slagging for that one :greengrin - stick to playing mate - its what your great at and your nae Archie MacPherson

GGTTH

H18sry
28-08-2010, 11:38 AM
Well that's me and the kids and wife settled over here in Newcastle, Australia, NSW.

Been here 6 weeks and missing the Hibs big style and obviously missing friends and family but the life style over here makes up for it a little.

Sorry to all my mates who post on here (and ones who dont) for taking so long to get back to everyone and to everyone who I have not emailed or called since we arrived.

I lost my personal blackberry with all email and numbers and trying my best to get everyones numbers again so if anyone reads this that knows me - send me a private message with number and email again please..

Apart from you BoltonHibs - I only came to OZ to get away from you Ha-Ha.. only kidding Moray mate.

Anyway appreciate having the Hibees on your doorstep everyone - no matter how bad a game or season. I would give anything to be at St Mirren on Sunday but will just have to put up with Hibs.TV again

I hope my mate Nidd aint on the commentary again after the Huns game - I sent him a right good slagging for that one :greengrin - stick to playing mate - its what your great at and your nae Archie MacPherson

GGTTH

Whats this weeks bets :wink:

BroxburnHibee
28-08-2010, 11:39 AM
Wondered why we hadn't seen you on here Graham.

All the best to you and your family.

Now get some Aussie tips on here pronto :greengrin

HibbyAndy
28-08-2010, 11:41 AM
Never knew your were in OZ Graham mate.

Have a good life buddy.

Lucius Apuleius
28-08-2010, 12:11 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, Newcastle. Many happy memories mate. Star Hotel used to be the best down on the main drag. Believe it got closed down though (ggoogle it and you will see why). Albion Hotel down towards the docks was pretty good as well. Lovely beach. Ran away from a young female there. Long story. Lived in Adamstown for a few months until the immigration authorities caught up with me. Even longer story.

Enjoy it mate. As you say though, you never realise how much things actually do mean to you until they are not there for you.

Definitely closed :-)

Billy Whizz
28-08-2010, 12:20 PM
Wondered where you were as I hadn't seen or heard of you for a while. Good luck.

RickyS
28-08-2010, 03:25 PM

GGTTH

Congrats to you and your family mate, really explored the possibility of emigrating a couple of years ago, and I would still do it now but I never had the skills required to get enough points. Real sickener
All the best to you mate.

IWasThere2016
28-08-2010, 04:16 PM
Awra best in Oz, G - I sincerely hope it works out for you and the family mate :thumbsup:

BoltonHibee
28-08-2010, 06:10 PM

GGTTH

Tosser!:thumbsup:

I wondered when you were off....I was waiting for the invite to your leaving do!

Don't forget to slip, slop slap pal

Frazerbob
28-08-2010, 06:36 PM
Thought the first few games of the season were awfy quiet. Best of luck to Graham, hope you make it back for our Scottish Cup win....when it finaly comes!

FranckSuzy
28-08-2010, 07:06 PM

GGTTH

Good luck with your new life in Oz. Make sure you contact these guys (http://www.ozhibs.com/). My big bro's the president :cool2::thumbsup:

Steve-O
28-08-2010, 09:55 PM
If you get Setanta installed over there then you won't have to put up with Hibs TV for the televised games :agree:

Forza Fred
29-08-2010, 05:09 AM
Whereabouts in Newcastle Graham/

I'min sydney.

And we sent Moray back from here cos he was giving us a bad name..you know what antics he gets up to and all after a few bevvies...:agree:

Graham Law
29-08-2010, 07:21 AM
Whereabouts in Newcastle Graham/

I'min sydney.

And we sent Moray back from here cos he was giving us a bad name..you know what antics he gets up to and all after a few bevvies...:agree:

In North Lambton. Down in Sydney a bit with the job though - busy place that is and coudnae believe it when first thing a seen in Manly when I got of the ferry was someone in a Yams top!!

Hope that is the only hearts fan on this island, cannae be doing with to many of them types over here :greengrin

Graham

Toaods
29-08-2010, 07:31 AM
He's the village idiot. :-)