PDA

View Full Version : Reveille - St. Mirren Match in London Town

London Hibs Supporters Club
27-08-2010, 06:49 PM
Once again, Quinn's will be our venue for this weekends live TV match. It's a 2.15 kick-off, and the plan is to hold a brief meeting after the game to discuss this years activities.

Travel wise, the Northern Line isn't effected by any engineering works, but it might be worth checking on the TfL site if you're planning on travelling using another line.

A big thank you to the new folks who attended last weekend for the Huns match. See you all again on Sunday.

wpj
27-08-2010, 07:00 PM
Once again, Quinn's will be our venue for this weekends live TV match. It's a 2.15 kick-off, and the plan is to hold a brief meeting after the game to discuss this years activities.

Travel wise, the Northern Line isn't effected by any engineering works, but it might be worth checking on the TfL site if you're planning on travelling using another line.

A big thank you to the new folks who attended last weekend for the Huns match. See you all again on Sunday.

Planning to be there, bank holiday Monday too :cheers:

lyonhibs
27-08-2010, 07:34 PM
I'll be in the sunny metropolis of Wolves this weekend. I had an all day hangover after my previous escapade - despite enthusiastic munching of that awesome buffet they laid on - so will certainly be back!! :thumbsup:

At least you'll know the Jedi complexity of the Sky Sports system this time around.

Say "hi" to the 18th century BC or whenever it is those 2 auld dears are from :greengrin

GGTTH

27-08-2010, 07:44 PM
I'll be in the sunny metropolis of Wolves this weekend. I had an all day hangover after my previous escapade - despite enthusiastic munching of that awesome buffet they laid on - so will certainly be back!! :thumbsup:

At least you'll know the Jedi complexity of the Sky Sports system this time around.

Say "hi" to the 18th century BC or whenever it is those 2 auld dears are from :greengrin

GGTTH

Shame you can't manage, P. We've got pan-fried scallops and salmon and haddock fishcakes on the menu this weekend, followed by a round of cheesecake and a very tart tart of lemony lemon.

lyonhibs
27-08-2010, 08:40 PM
Shame you can't manage, P. We've got pan-fried scallops and salmon and haddock fishcakes on the menu this weekend, followed by a round of cheesecake and a very tart tart of lemony lemon.

Pffft, that's a bit tame. Surely G could sort you out with some roasted wild ants from Chile, or that well known delicacy "Goat Surprise" from Andalucia.

All a bit too mainstream for me.............. :greengrin

Nah, it was great to meet you and - sssshhhhh - break the law, even if the game didn't match the environment!!

When we next on the idiot box after this weekend?

Sir David Gray
27-08-2010, 08:42 PM
Pffft, that's a bit tame. Surely G could sort you out with some roasted wild ants from Chile, or that well known delicacy "Goat Surprise" from Andalucia.

All a bit too mainstream for me.............. :greengrin

Nah, it was great to meet you and - sssshhhhh - break the law, even if the game didn't match the environment!!

When we next on the idiot box after this weekend?

October 23rd vs Aberdeen at Pittodrie.

27-08-2010, 08:52 PM
October 23rd vs Aberdeen at Pittodrie.

Better make sure we polish off the scallops this weekend then. They'll be toxic if we reheat them in October.

hibbie02
27-08-2010, 09:58 PM
Can I just say that an item on the Agenda for the London boys will be organising a table at the Dnipro 5th anniversary dinner at ER on Nov 13th. Let's show our support! :thumbsup:

UTM Hibby
28-08-2010, 06:41 AM

GGTTH

Good to see some things never change. Remember a near riot number of years ago as it took the dear Grandad 30 mins to change the channel. Poured a good Guinness though.

wpj
28-08-2010, 11:58 AM
Better make sure we polish off the scallops this weekend then. They'll be toxic if we reheat them in October.

Should have the deilvery of white truffles from Alba in Italy by then though

HUTCHYHIBBY
29-08-2010, 03:34 PM
Hope there werent too many locals taking an interest in that game!

29-08-2010, 07:45 PM
Hope there werent too many locals taking an interest in that game!

57 bodies in attendance :thumbsup: The scallops didn't last long, though :boo hoo:

Thankfully, chef had a Plan B for us London folks.

http://www.hibs.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=6709