PDA

View Full Version : Where to watch Sunday's game in Krakow?

Green Mikey
26-08-2010, 07:33 AM
I'm in Krakow this weekend and was wondering if any Hibees know where I might be able to watch the game?

scott7_0(Prague)
26-08-2010, 07:40 AM
I'm in Krakow this weekend and was wondering if any Hibees know where I might be able to watch the game?

http://www.sportbar.krakow.pl/index.php

Contact Robert the bar owner, he hasn't got it listed but he helped me on a number of occasions when in Krakow for Hibs games.

The bar is about 15mins walk from the square.

Enjoy!

Green Mikey
26-08-2010, 07:45 AM

Contact Robert the bar owner, he hasn't got it listed but he helped me on a number of occasions when in Krakow for Hibs games.

Enjoy!

Cheers Scott :greengrin:top marks

I send them an email asking of they will show the game.

topcat!
26-08-2010, 12:06 PM

Best bet is the Irish Bar which is just off the main square, 3 floors with Large Screens and if there's a few of you you'll get the beers arriving at the table throughout the game!! Bonus is the food is top drawer too!!

IanM
26-08-2010, 12:53 PM

Enjoy!

This is where we went last April on a stag - albeit it was st mirren V celtic on the box but it was 14 zlotys for 16 pints.. you can do the math!

MoantheCabbage
26-08-2010, 01:00 PM
Best bet is the Irish Bar which is just off the main square, 3 floors with Large Screens and if there's a few of you you'll get the beers arriving at the table throughout the game!! Bonus is the food is top drawer too!!

Just back from Krakow last weekend and we went to the bar your talking about and it was superb for the Rangers game we had the top floor to ourselves.

Just go in and ask for the managers Dave or Morris who will sort you out. For direction you will see a shop called Empik on the square, you take the street to the right and then first right down that street, you will see a Murphys sign and the bar is called Mbassy

I wouldnt say im jelous your heading out to krakow but someone just walked past my desk asking why im dressed as the hulk lol.

have a good time mate its awesome

NAE NOOKIE
26-08-2010, 08:59 PM
Going there next week.

Any tips on what to see and what to avoid

:greengrin

topcat!
27-08-2010, 09:32 AM
Just back from Krakow last weekend and we went to the bar your talking about and it was superb for the Rangers game we had the top floor to ourselves.

Just go in and ask for the managers Dave or Morris who will sort you out. For direction you will see a shop called Empik on the square, you take the street to the right and then first right down that street, you will see a Murphys sign and the bar is called Mbassy

I wouldnt say im jelous your heading out to krakow but someone just walked past my desk asking why im dressed as the hulk lol.

have a good time mate its awesome

What happens in Krakow stays in Krakow :wink: Cant wait til the edinburgh stag :wink:

topcat!
27-08-2010, 09:36 AM
Going there next week.

Get yourself to the main square, if the suns shining its a great place to have a few refreshments :wink:

Excellant clubs , club prozac is good on fridays. Stay away from Club Candy..................

And the kebabs are to die for!!

topcat!
27-08-2010, 09:38 AM
Going there next week.

Diamond bar is an excellant establishment :greengrin so is Flames :greengrin

MoantheCabbage
27-08-2010, 12:59 PM
What happens in Krakow stays in Krakow :wink: Cant wait til the edinburgh stag :wink:

Edinburgh version is gonna be messy. Bring it on

NAE NOOKIE
28-08-2010, 05:37 PM
[QUOTE=topcat!;2558271]Get yourself to the main square, if the suns shining its a great place to have a few refreshments :wink:

Excellant clubs , club prozac is good on fridays. Stay away from Club Candy..................

Prozac ...... Are ye kiddin :faf: