PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates Tonights games

MSK
25-08-2010, 07:18 PM
2-0 Spurs ...:thumbsup:

down-the-slope
25-08-2010, 07:21 PM
can't find DUFC match anywhere Beeb site is appaling to navigate...on match preview it say available online...but no indication where..also says 7.30BST KO :confused:

down-the-slope
25-08-2010, 07:22 PM
2-0 Spurs ...:thumbsup:

Most blatant hand ball you will ever see for second.....:bitchy:

Wotherspiniesta
25-08-2010, 07:24 PM
can't find DUFC match anywhere Beeb site is appaling to navigate...on match preview it say available online...but no indication where..also says 7.30BST KO :confused:

Dundee United play tomorrow :wink:

down-the-slope
25-08-2010, 07:26 PM
Dundee United play tomorrow :wink:

:doh:...that explains it then

MSK
25-08-2010, 07:28 PM
Most blatant hand ball you will ever see for second.....:bitchy:Good finish though ...:agree:

down-the-slope
25-08-2010, 07:37 PM
Good finish though ...:agree:

That will be a consolation to Young Boys :rolleyes:

PISTOL1875
25-08-2010, 07:41 PM
Most blatant hand ball you will ever see for second.....:bitchy:

How does the ' official ' behind the goal not see that ???

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

jgl07
25-08-2010, 07:43 PM
How does the ' official ' behind the goal not see that ???

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
He was too busy looking at his cattle prod he appeared to be holding.

The referee had a clear view as well.

MSK
25-08-2010, 07:43 PM
That will be a consolation to Young Boys :rolleyes:Eh ..i couldnae gie a flying one tbh ...:rolleyes:

down-the-slope
25-08-2010, 08:14 PM
Eh ..i couldnae gie a flying one tbh ...:rolleyes:

I'm sure if could be bothered i would find you complaining about the standard of ref at the weekend :rolleyes:..can't pick and choose just because you are bias to team getting advantage..we need a better standard of refs full stop so that we see fairness and control of games....

so i do give a flying one...which has nothing to do with who is playing

MSK
26-08-2010, 08:25 AM
I'm sure if could be bothered i would find you complaining about the standard of ref at the weekend :rolleyes:..can't pick and choose just because you are bias to team getting advantage..we need a better standard of refs full stop so that we see fairness and control of games....

so i do give a flying one...which has nothing to do with who is playingCrack right on ..i bet you wont ..!!

Im neither a Spurs nor a Young boys fan & i couldnt really care who won or who scored or who refereed or what the crowd was, all i was saying was Defoe's goal was a good finish..regardless of the handball ....:agree:

Opinions eh ..