PDA

View Full Version : only good thing from sundays game

alanhall69
25-08-2010, 02:14 PM
our crowd off 17.145
was bigger than any of hearts home games last season .
there biggest being 17.126 v the biggest away team to visit the pink shed .:notworthy:

MSK
25-08-2010, 02:23 PM
our crowd off 17.145
there biggest being 17.126 v the biggest away team to visit the pink shed .:notworthy:Although some on here would argue that point wi you Alan ..& i dont mean yam tramps ...:wink:

alanhall69
25-08-2010, 02:26 PM
would not expect any thing less from my fellow hibeeess .:notworthy:
than a good old debate :confused:

iwasthere1972
25-08-2010, 02:28 PM
our crowd off 17.145
there biggest being 17.126 v the biggest away team to visit the pink shed .:notworthy:

:thumbsup:

I don't think there is one Hibs fans out there who expects us to fill Easter Road on many occasions especially for an SPL match. More likely to be on one of our rare European nights, a Scotland fixture or a Scottish Cup tie against OF/Yams. Take your pick.

The Yams just don't get it do they? The east stand had to be replaced and it made sense to replace it with a stand the same height and construction as the other three stands. At no time have I heard Hibs FC or anyone on here saying that we need an increased capacity stadium. Anyway it now means that we can give the entire South Stand to the visitors and we don't have to split it in half like those muppets across in Gorgie.

Arise Sir Rod.

alanhall69
25-08-2010, 02:33 PM
it must have cost more to split the SOUTH stand up .stewards and police .
so cost saver too .. for RP

iwasthere1972
25-08-2010, 02:44 PM
it must have cost more to split the SOUTH stand up .stewards and police .
so cost saver too .. for RP

Plus the caterers don't have to separate the good pies from the old pies anymore. All the old pies can now be allocated to the South Stand.

It's win win win. :greengrin

MSK
25-08-2010, 03:13 PM
Imagine if the game had been at 3pm on a Saturday afternoon. Wouldn't have been far off 20,000.At least ...:agree:

Mind... im agreeing wi you ...:greengrin

AndersonGGTTH
25-08-2010, 04:03 PM
well that attendance was as high as it has been at ER in long time! thats with rangers not even filling there allocation , shows there are hibby out there :) a full house againts the Yams would be special .

Sunshine on "leef" would be class xD:top marks

FitbaFolkKen
25-08-2010, 04:10 PM
Plus the caterers don't have to separate the good pies from the old pies anymore. All the old pies can now be allocated to the South Stand.

It's win win win. :greengrin

I tell you what the worst pie i have EVER had at ER was the pie i had at the Maribor game....it was terrible, like chewing on a discus....if they are the good pies I'll be saving a couple of quid a game :wink: