PDA

View Full Version : NHC Begovic

Captain Trips
25-08-2010, 10:13 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/league-cup/7963238/Stoke-City-manager-Tony-Pulis-reads-riot-act-as-disrespectful-Asmir-Begovic-stokes-fire.html

This sort of carry on happening more and more, the power balance is basically all with players and you wouldnt mind if they cared, IMO I really cannot stand the modern day footballer, not all but a hell of a lot are average Joes getting paid to much and acting like bawbags with the worst part showing little if no respect for fans.

M11BMO
25-08-2010, 10:18 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/league-cup/7963238/Stoke-City-manager-Tony-Pulis-reads-riot-act-as-disrespectful-Asmir-Begovic-stokes-fire.html

This sort of carry on happening more and more, the power balance is basically all with players and you wouldnt mind if they cared, IMO I really cannot stand the modern day footballer, not all but a hell of a lot are average Joes getting paid to much and acting like bawbags with the worst part showing little if no respect for fans.

I think it's crazy. Imagine if we went into work and said I'm not going to do anything today. Do you think our managers would accept that? I could see me being sent home with suspended pay.

This sort of thing really annoys me. :grr:

Gettin' Auld
25-08-2010, 10:29 AM
I think it's crazy. Imagine if we went into work and said I'm posting on hibs.net today. Do you think our managers would accept that? I could see me being sent home with suspended pay.

This sort of thing really annoys me. :grr:
*fixed*

:wink:

Hibs7
25-08-2010, 10:37 AM
Didn't one of the new Hun signings do the same.

Pretty Boy
25-08-2010, 10:39 AM
Didn't one of the new Hun signings do the same.

:agree:

Jelavic from Rapid Vienna.

Absolute bawsaqs.

M11BMO
25-08-2010, 10:41 AM
*fixed*

:wink:

That's me just been sent home. Caught on .net faaaaaaaar too many times. :greengrin

Gettin' Auld
25-08-2010, 12:06 PM
That's me just been sent home. Caught on .net faaaaaaaar too many times. :greengrin
:thumbsup: