PDA

View Full Version : Weir

Alex Trager
23-08-2010, 01:27 PM
Sorry if already posted but who else thinks just before/after kevin is sent off david weir grabbed him by the neck and pulled him away? Will this be investigated? No chance

Or did anyone see-not on the highlights- in the second half Stoke's was running past their keeper who tried to push/trip him up. I believe there is no ohter human on earth i hate more than him, he is a vial creature who should be slaughtered and quite frankly i wished derek had put him on his arse instead of him falling. I also appreciate so much how Stokes hates him, it was after the incident at ibrox-the 1-1 game-

blackpoolhibs
23-08-2010, 01:30 PM
Sorry if allready posted but who else thinks just before/after kevin is sent off david weir grabbed him by the neck and pulled him away? Will this be investigated? No chance

Or did anyone see-not on the highlights- in the second half Stoke's was running past their keeper who tried to push/trip him up. I believe there is no ohter human on earth i hate more than him, he is a vial creature who should be slaughtered and quite frankly i wished derek had put him on his arse instead of him falling. I also appreciate so much how Stokes hates him, it was after the incident at ibrox-the 1-1 game-

:faf::faf:

Spoonjilloun
23-08-2010, 01:35 PM
Sorry if already posted but who else thinks just before/after kevin is sent off david weir grabbed him by the neck and pulled him away? Will this be investigated? No chance

He done it too Riordan too at the MacGregor incident

Alex Trager
23-08-2010, 01:41 PM
I Know he is really dirty, i genuinely thought he was better than that

Alex Trager
23-08-2010, 01:45 PM
can i just ask did harry potter call for maturity from deek last week? If so what has he got to say about the keeper

Stevie Reid
23-08-2010, 01:59 PM
His throat grabbing actions were shocking, he also went down feigning injury to his face/neck after an innocuous challenge with Stokes towards the end of the game.

Great defender, but also an absolute @rsehole.

Hibernia Na Eir
23-08-2010, 02:05 PM
Because he is captain of that outfit, he gets away with things like that. He was also invloved with the Riordan / McGregor incident.

Coffin-dodgin' hun bassa :agree:

Pretty Boy
23-08-2010, 02:09 PM
Weir and Miller would have been as well refereeing that game.

Every decision they were in the refs face shouting and screaming, finger pointing and so on. Every challenge had them charging over to the ref to complain. Had a Hibs player behaved like that they would have been booked for dissent.

Alex Trager
23-08-2010, 02:11 PM
Miller is NEVER happy with the ref's decisions, i've noticed over the last couple of years

Thomson1875
23-08-2010, 02:16 PM
i used to kind of respect weir but now that ive actual watched him play on tv & against us i hate the old canute.

Mcgreggor and lafferty should be banned from playing football. There dives are terrible. Cant mind who the huns were playing when lafferty went down like he had been shot but that was one of the worst dives ive eer seen.

Rangers & celtic are shocking for it, Cameras should be brought in for Old firm games only. I reckon none of them would win the league if that were to happen.

Hibbie_Cameron
23-08-2010, 02:42 PM
Weir actually referees the match. Everytime he puts his hand up or complains the ref duely replies with a free kick in his favour.

Jones28
23-08-2010, 03:03 PM
Should have been sent off IMO

Grabbed him by the throat and pulled him away trying to throttle the guy

Hainan Hibs
23-08-2010, 03:21 PM
What? This can't be the "model pro" Weir?

The weegie press love to have a group chug over this clown of a player, even though he get's away with throat grabbing and shoving players off the baw nearly every week.

(((Fergus)))
23-08-2010, 03:55 PM
ach well, he'll be dead soon

jane_says
23-08-2010, 05:01 PM
Weir and Miller would have been as well refereeing that game.

Every decision they were in the refs face shouting and screaming, finger pointing and so on. Every challenge had them charging over to the ref to complain. Had a Hibs player behaved like that they would have been booked for dissent.

:agree:

Liam Miller did. After the Riordan MacGregor incident. Absolute joke.