PDA

View Full Version : Hibees reunited part two

Alex Trager
22-08-2010, 11:04 PM
New season. New faces. New challenges. New stand. Same reason.

I know at the current moment its late and very little people will see this so i'll bring it back to the top tommorrow, however, what i'm writing about is obvious, i feel we should try and get some old hibby's back, and the game i choose is the ICT game, reasons being, it should still be sunny and hot therefore the reborn fans don't have to sit through what could be a very boring game in the perishing cold, also we have a poor record against them so if we can have the stadium near capacity-or our stands- then we will massively help the team. Anyway i feel we should restart the inititave but also try and get a neutral along just to try and sway them toward us..I feel the ten month plan is excellent and for example my season ticket for a under 18 or student in the ff lower is 9.50 a month. As far as i can tell thats barely noticable and i accept that is only my ticket but if we pull people along and put on a decent performance we may be able to increase ticket sales. I think i'll email hibs asking if they will consider a family package for the ground which i feel would benefit the club in many ways and maybe extend the time season tickets are on sale. So lets pull together and try and fill all three stands. I hope everyone will take part and not just snub this off, anyway i've done my bit now we just need to do ours.
:notworthy:
GGTTH

Dashing Bob S
23-08-2010, 06:52 AM
Dragged a couple of cynical old stagers along to the Huns game. One, in particular was hooked again, and is salivating at the prospect of ICT.

Most of my peers who stopped going did so to spend more time with growing families. Now that their kids are of the age where they get bored/embarrassed by their parents, many are ripe for reconversion.

I think the club have to do more for school age kids, particularly those from homes which lack family/financial support, probably through the school system. If kids aren't encouraged to go along and see their local team, their only exposure to football will be as OF/EPL replica shirt-wearing couch potatoes.

Alex Trager
23-08-2010, 11:01 AM
I said i'd bring it back to the top so here it is

Alex Trager
23-08-2010, 05:52 PM
the last time i'll bring this to the top...peak times and all

Alex Trager
02-09-2010, 11:29 AM
Just seen that the next home game is a HK game also since we have the international break we have time to muster up support from the ones who've abandoned the game....New faces and new cladding-the second would attract me straight away:wink:- so are we up to trying it or not?

Alex Trager
02-09-2010, 11:33 AM
Has anyone got any ideas on the email i'm goign to send about the family pricing ect..? Or anything they'd like to be put in?

Also does anyone know who to send the email to?

Alex Trager
02-09-2010, 11:34 AM
Has anyone got any ideas on the email i'm goign to send about the family pricing ect..? Or anything they'd like to be put in?

Also does anyone know who to send the email to?

I've found the email address

IWasThere2016
02-09-2010, 11:40 AM
Dragged a couple of cynical old stagers along to the Huns game. One, in particular was hooked again, and is salivating at the prospect of ICT.

Most of my peers who stopped going did so to spend more time with growing families. Now that their kids are of the age where they get bored/embarrassed by their parents, many are ripe for reconversion.

I think the club have to do more for school age kids, particularly those from homes which lack family/financial support, probably through the school system. If kids aren't encouraged to go along and see their local team, their only exposure to football will be as OF/EPL replica shirt-wearing couch potatoes.

:top marks

Arabs 'flood' local schools with tickets, training sessions, visits with Scottish Cup etc .. this turns heads.

I've 'lost' my youngest lad to them :boo hoo: as he trains with them and has his pic taken with SC etc.

He has only been to Tannadeechee once though - Arabs 0-2 Hibs :greengrin

Sir Bob - Add to OF/EPL the many Barca, Real, AC tops etc ..

Alex Trager
02-09-2010, 11:47 AM
When i started this someone had posted something about certain spl clubs season ticket for the family prices who was it-club- and how much was it

tamsonsbairn
02-09-2010, 11:48 AM
I was thinking the other day about how we can get more fans in, what if we say for every 3 cat b games bought you would get a tenner off a cat a game, it doesn't have to be a tenner, that is just my thoughts. :agree:

Alex Trager
02-09-2010, 11:49 AM
I was thinking the other day about how we can get more fans in, what if we say for every 3 cat b games bought you would get say a tenner of a cat a game, it doesn't have to be a tenner that is just my thoughts. :agree:
I'm constructing the email right now so will put this idea in :thumbsup:

Alex Trager
02-09-2010, 11:55 AM
Keep them coming

Alex Trager
02-09-2010, 12:08 PM
Should i add something about people who are returning to easter road? like for the first time in years

Hibs90
02-09-2010, 12:25 PM
Stop talking to yourself maybe? :wink:

Alex Trager
02-09-2010, 12:27 PM
Not finished but have a look

Dear whoever may be concerned,

After careful and lengthy consideration many supporters have came to several conclusions that we believe may help the club in generating season ticket sales. We are well aware season tickets were launched earlier this year however we feel that with a few different packages and a time extension, we could see the stadium well on its way to becoming the fortress we and the manager dream of.

We have been made aware that other clubs have launched family season tickets and we feel that if we were to create such a thing for the famous five stand- once known as the family stand- we may see an increase in both the younger and older generations,for example a joint family ticket for an adult and two children at a very reasonable price. We're aware the club have a similar thing in place already but we feel if we could push what we have on, we'll see an increase in attendance. This along with the initiatives suggested later would go hand in hand in attracting both the new breed and the veterans back or in many cases to Easter Road.

We have also been made aware that certain clubs have probed schools and other places where the local community are brought together with free tickets or even vouchers for reduced ticket prices. We feel this would help younger children that have not been brought up with any club, be swayed toward Hibernian. This along with the first idea will help encourage many 'neutrals' and their younger children to come along to the new family home.

With the bigger games drawing attendances high in the region of seventeen thousand and more, we feel the cat B games would, if getting similar attendances, benefit from the support we have. With the help from you and us we aim to have the ground a place where smaller teams feel intimidated, where people and players think of with shivers up their spines and where many call 'home'. If we were to introduce a deal of, just for example, three cat B games attended you receive ten pound of a cat A game, we feel that the club would get a larger attendance and a reputation for helping their fans, meeting them half way and most of all having something that will encourage them to Easter Road.

We feel Introducing ex season ticket holders with a package of return would generate sales and income one can only imagine for example if their season tickets are bought they get ten percent of another, i.e. a child's or friends. This would encourage the return of many that once sat in the terraces of Easter road supporting the team they and we all love.

Finally the extension of time the season tickets are on sale, we feel if any of the above were to be advertised-if taken on board- you may see a increase in not only ticket sales but season ticket sales.

Alex Trager
02-09-2010, 12:28 PM
Stop talking to yourself maybe? :wink:

This would be a help aswell

frazeHFC
02-09-2010, 02:33 PM
Sean, 12 of the 16 posts on this thread are by you so it doesn't seem as though folk are into your idea or are hopeful your e-mail will change much.

Never the less, waffle on and hopefully lower prices ;)

Alex Trager
02-09-2010, 02:41 PM
Yes i'm talking to myself but i'm just posting the email i sent incase anyone is interested:wink:
Sorry if annoying anyone
Dear whoever may be concerned,

After careful and lengthy consideration many supporters have came to several conclusions that we believe may help the club in generating season ticket sales. We are well aware season tickets were launched earlier this year however we feel that with a few different packages and a time extension, we could see the stadium well on its way to becoming the fortress we, the manager and the team dream of.

We have been made aware that other clubs have launched family season tickets and we feel that if we were to create such a thing for the famous five stand- once known as the family stand- we may see an increase in both the younger and older generations,for example a joint family ticket for an adult and two children at a very reasonable price say three quarters of the price all these season tickets would add up to. We're aware the club have a similar deal in place already but we feel if we could push what we have further , we'll see an increase in attendance. This along with the initiatives suggested later would go hand in hand in attracting both the new breed and the veterans back or in many cases to Easter Road.

In our research we have also been made aware that certain clubs have probed schools and other places where the local community are brought together with free tickets or even vouchers for reduced ticket prices. Even if every season ticket holder got sent a voucher reducing the price for a ticket for someone that's never been before. We are of the impression this would help younger children decide to attend more frequently. This along with the first idea will help encourage many 'neutrals' and their younger children to come along to the new family home.

With the bigger games drawing attendances high in the region of seventeen thousand and more, we feel the cat B games would, if getting similar attendances, benefit from the support we have. With the help from you and us we aim to have the ground a place where smaller teams feel intimidated, where people and players think of with shivers up their spines and where many call 'home'. If we were to introduce a deal of, just for example, three cat B games attended you receive ten pound of a cat A game, we feel that the club would get a larger attendance and a reputation for helping their fans, meeting them half way and most of all having something that will encourage them to Easter Road.

We feel Introducing ex season ticket holders with a package of return would generate sales and income one can only imagine for example if their season tickets are bought they get ten percent of another, i.e. a child's or friends. This would encourage the return of many that once sat in the terraces of Easter road supporting the team they and we all love.

Finally the extension of time the season tickets are on sale will-if any these ideas are nurtured- increase not only ticket sales but season ticket sales. We also appreciate that you have reduced pricing and stalled on increasing the prices in previous years, however we feel that if you were to take even just one of these ideas and maybe expand it we'll see a rise in attendance, and of course many letters of similar content and a lot of work.
However if you would take the time to read and think about these ideas, hopefully installing one or a few it would be met with great appreciation.

Many thanks,Sean Duff

degenerated
02-09-2010, 04:39 PM
:top marks

Arabs 'flood' local schools with tickets, training sessions, visits with Scottish Cup etc .. this turns heads.

I've 'lost' my youngest lad to them :boo hoo: as he trains with them and has his pic taken with SC etc.

He has only been to Tannadeechee once though - Arabs 0-2 Hibs :greengrin

Sir Bob - Add to OF/EPL the many Barca, Real, AC tops etc ..

unless the club have invested in a delorean we cannae real compete with united on the scottish cup bit :greengrin