PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else wish a serious injury on McGregor ?

crewetollhibee
22-08-2010, 11:02 PM
Cant help wishing that Riordan HAD smashed into that apology for a human being. I cannot express in words my total and utter contempt for that man, and I don't think I would feel any less bitter if he had pulled that stunt against ICT, St Mirren or anyone else for that matter !

Removed
22-08-2010, 11:11 PM
Cant help wishing that Riordan HAD smashed into that apology for a human being. I cannot express in words my total and utter contempt for that man, and I don't think I would feel any less bitter if he had pulled that stunt against ICT, St Mirren or anyone else for that matter !

I would just like to see those that govern our game grow some and give him the punishment he deserves. Him, Lafferty and their disgrace of a support.

But the football authorities in the country be it SFA or SPL are spineless and gutless and nothing will ever change imo.

TornadoHibby
22-08-2010, 11:13 PM
I would just like to see those that govern our game grow some and give him the punishment he deserves. Him, Lafferty and their disgrace of a support.

But the football authorities in the country be it SFA or SPL are spineless and gutless and nothing will ever change imo.

Sad but true unfortunately! :grr:

greenlex
22-08-2010, 11:31 PM
No but if it's any consolation a guy at my work who is not bothered in the slightest about fooball was in a taxi rank in east Kilbride a few months ago. Mcgregor skipped past him in the queue with a do you know who I am vibe about him. Big Davie dragged him outthe taxi and dumped him on his erse with a I couldn't give a flying one who you are vibe.
Dies that make you feel any better?

Hibercelona
22-08-2010, 11:43 PM
No but if it's any consolation a guy at my work who is not bothered in the slightest about fooball was in a taxi rank in east Kilbride a few months ago. Mcgregor skipped past him in the queue with a do you know who I am vibe about him. Big Davie dragged him outthe taxi and dumped him on his erse with a I couldn't give a flying one who you are vibe.

McGregor: Do you know who I am?

Reply: A sex offender? :dunno:

500miles
23-08-2010, 12:08 AM
He wasn't actually diving. Seeing Derek Riordan's boots coming towards him momentarily brought on traumatic flashbacks to his baloon heided missus knocking seven shades out of him with her stilletos. He was actually preparing to roll up into a defensive position before he manged to compose himself.

CB_NO3
23-08-2010, 12:11 AM
To be fair their is a few decent huns about, two of whom I work with were embarresed by the Mcgregor incident big time and have no time for lafferty and Mcgregor. The rest of them are cants though.

hibsboy90
23-08-2010, 12:14 AM
To be fair their is a few decent huns about, two of whom I work with were embarresed by the Mcgregor incident big time and have no time for lafferty and Mcgregor. The rest of them are cants though.
I've just had a long discussion with a hun flatmate of mine about it.

Apparntly its none of my business as it didnt effect the scoreline, no red cards given etc. so move on. Oh, and im not allowed to text him during a game anymore criticising one of his players (Bougherra) since he seems to take it a bit personally. I try to explain its about provoking discussion, i want a text back saying, shut it, yellow was fair. But now he's gone in the sulk.

Pete
23-08-2010, 12:19 AM

I feel slightly better after hearing this. Good on big Davie.

Was he rolling around on the ground holding his face after the incident?

tony higgins
23-08-2010, 02:48 AM

:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Should i ever reach East Kildodgy i will buy Big Davie a number of quaffs.

Www1875hfc
23-08-2010, 06:03 AM

:agree:

Spot On. Its been going on for years,and it will continue to go on happening,until someone comes in with a view to move our game forward,and people wonder why scottish football is in decline.
The S.F.A blazers are kidding themselves on,change is needed, and it starts from the top.

Oh and big davie take a bow son.

Hibernia Na Eir
23-08-2010, 06:37 AM
His missus is a total horror of a woman who likes to think shes a trendy type. Closer inspection shows shes a hun lovin growler who wears too ouch glow, nothing more. A hun nedette.

Saorsa
23-08-2010, 08:41 AM

But the football authorities in the country be it SFA or SPL are spineless and gutless and nothing will ever change imo.:agree: