PDA

View Full Version : Byrne

churchie16
22-08-2010, 08:38 PM
When is he back from his loan would honestly like to see him play upfront with stokesy becasue according to crawford he'll be a star at ER

lyonhibs
22-08-2010, 08:48 PM
yup, id love to see Riordan punted out to LM to accomodate a Stevie Crawford recommendation.

Sweet Jesus.

Ed De Gramo
22-08-2010, 08:49 PM
yup, id love to see Riordan punted out to LM to accomodate a Stevie Crawford recommendation.

Sweet Jesus.

no any worse than the p!sh you spout with your 'anti Yogi' crusade so jog on :bye:

truehibernian
22-08-2010, 08:51 PM

Sweet Jesus.

The line, not the subject matter, made me spit out my coffee. Quality LyonHibs :thumbsup::greengrin (it was the Stevie Crawford part)

Byrne is a good player though but like Galbraith doesn't seem to really get a chance in the side.

lyonhibs
22-08-2010, 08:56 PM
quite Gramo, bang on the money as usual.
FWIW, all I - along with god knows how many others - hav evr wanted is for Yogi to give 4-4-2 a fair crack of the whip, with the ultimate aim of benefiting our club. Next week, with McBride suspended (I presume??) I'd like to see Galbraith start and for Yogi to trust Miller and De Graaf to have enough quality to win the CM battle. St Mirren away is a game we shud be looking to win.
Jogging shoes firmly in the cupboard.

Hank Schrader
22-08-2010, 09:25 PM

Sweet Jesus.

Are you for real?

Regardless of what "Sitters" Crawford says the lad has looked decent in the few games he played for the first team. He was also a mainstay of the successful 08/09 double winning youth side. He is the sort of lad who I would love to see come on in the last 20 mins of a game and try and make a name for himself. And besides we might just be needing cover for Riordan just now considering his potential knee injury.

Sweet jesus indeed :rolleyes:

lyonhibs
22-08-2010, 09:29 PM
indeed, AS COVER. Not to start up front with Stokes as the OP suggested.
Depending on the conditions of his loan, this whole debate cud just be piss in the wind.
Bottom line, we desperately need more competition/cover up front. I cudn't care less if it ends up coming from Byrne, Denneboom or A.N. Other.