PDA

View Full Version : Ally Mccoist

maximushibee
22-08-2010, 07:53 PM
Was listening to the build up on the radio and this clown was comparing our stand to that asbestos ridden, health and safety executives nightmare, bus shelter lookalike.. :grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

anyone else hear this?

Frogga
22-08-2010, 07:56 PM
Well its the same basic idea... Although fresher and a nicer colour...

maximushibee
22-08-2010, 08:03 PM
Well its the same basic idea... Although fresher and a nicer colour...

so what your effectively sayin is that wee have a bus shelter lookalike aswell then ifit the same basic idea?

Frogga
22-08-2010, 08:05 PM
so what your effectively sayin is that wee have a bus shelter lookalike aswell then ifit the same basic idea?

Well which of the Jambo stands are we talking about here? The old main stand (the one that's falling down) or the bigger one across from it? If you/McCoist meant the latter than I stand by my earlier statement, if not then I stand corrected.

jgl07
22-08-2010, 08:44 PM
Was listening to the build up on the radio and this clown was comparing our stand to that asbestos ridden, health and safety executives nightmare, bus shelter lookalike.. :grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

anyone else hear this?
You are mixing things up. The Wheatfield Stand will not contain any asbestos as it use has been banned for 40 years. That is not dissimilar to the East Stand apart from being painted a ghastly shade of pink and having most seats faded from the sun's rays. I doubt many of those seats would survive Aly McCoist sitting on them.

The Main Stand at Tynecastle is the one with the asbestos in and was rather similar to the one that Hibs demolished 10 years ago.

Will that stand still be there in ten years time?

Will Tynecastle still be there in ten years?

JE89
22-08-2010, 08:55 PM

anyone else hear this?

The stands are very similar. He will have been referring to the Wheatfield, which is almost identical to the new East. Ours is nicer due to the colour but they are much the same

marinello59
22-08-2010, 09:26 PM
Has anybody else noticed 'Coisty gets more and more hunnish looking every time you see him?:confused:

Pedantic_Hibee
22-08-2010, 09:33 PM
McCoist is a fat laddie like.

TornadoHibby
22-08-2010, 11:27 PM
Has anybody else noticed 'Coisty gets more and more hunnish looking every time you see him?:confused:

And balder I noticed today! :wink:

Holmesdale Hibs
22-08-2010, 11:28 PM
The new stand looks alot like the Wheatfield but it is a better colour and used by more intelligent football fans.

DCI Gene Hunt
23-08-2010, 06:17 AM
What I find most perplexing is why anyone would pay any attention to some neddish weegie fanny and his hairbrained comments that were so obviously designed to wind up Hibbies. :yawn:

Gene

Ritchie
23-08-2010, 07:07 AM

I said that yesterday!

He has aged a lot since going back to der Hun!