PDA

View Full Version : R***ers

maximushibee
22-08-2010, 07:38 PM
Are they quite possibly they most hated team in the spl along with there fans... I for one dare i say it? hate the more than i hate hearts? **** the lot of them.. that isit haha

RickyS
22-08-2010, 07:43 PM
Are they quite possibly they most hated team in the spl along with there fans... I for one dare i say it? hate the more than i hate hearts? **** the lot of them.. that isit haha

yep, they are horrible, disgusting, filthy, soap dodging, bigotted ******s but I do still hate their wee cousins a bit more

HUTCHYHIBBY
22-08-2010, 07:45 PM
Celtic for me!

Dunbar Hibee
22-08-2010, 07:49 PM
They are disgusting creatures.

Killiehibbie
22-08-2010, 07:52 PM
Are they quite possibly they most hated team in the spl along with there fans... I for one dare i say it? hate the more than i hate hearts? **** the lot of them.. that isit hahaYes, closely followed by hearts and celtic in a dead heat for second.

woody47
22-08-2010, 07:52 PM
rankers for me. Absolutely detest them with everything I got. Vile team, vile supporters.

BoltonHibee
22-08-2010, 07:53 PM
I had 2 x 4 year stints on the West Coast and lived in and around both sets of the Old Firm fans.

I hate Rangers and their stinky smelly soap dodging fans with a passion. I hate them more than any other team/fans in the World!

bingo70
22-08-2010, 07:57 PM
I watched the game in ibiza and ive never seen such a collection of ****, they were all arriving wi the bottles o bucky singing all the party songs, pointed out to wan o them that singin about kickin fenians in the heed isnae very nice (trying to engage in the banter and that eh) and his responce was that they arent very nice people, maybe not as daft as they look! Anyway im in ibiza, wtf am i doing on here moaning about huns???!

Frogga
22-08-2010, 08:03 PM
I feel more obliged to dislike the Jambos whereas Rangers earned my hatred.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
22-08-2010, 08:10 PM

Very well put! :agree:

houston1875
22-08-2010, 08:43 PM
I watched the game in ibiza and ive never seen such a collection of ****, they were all arriving wi the bottles o bucky singing all the party songs, pointed out to wan o them that singin about kickin fenians in the heed isnae very nice (trying to engage in the banter and that eh) and his responce was that they arent very nice people, maybe not as daft as they look! Anyway im in ibiza, wtf am i doing on here moaning about huns???!

coz you miss the mighty cabbage!!!

Bobby's Cinema
22-08-2010, 08:44 PM
I like that :agree:

iwasthere1972
22-08-2010, 08:46 PM
Any team that would employ Lafferty and McGregor is on my hate list.

What the collective name for bums?

calamitus
22-08-2010, 08:53 PM

+1

Houchy
22-08-2010, 09:03 PM
rankers for me. Absolutely detest them with everything I got. Vile team, vile supporters.

You forgot to mention that they're diving barstewards too.:grr:

Really cannot describe how much I hate them.

Ritchie
22-08-2010, 09:12 PM

I watched the hibs Celtic game in the highlander last season surrounded by old firm fans. They really are the **** of the earth

vein
22-08-2010, 09:22 PM

Obviously been engaging in a little too much banter with them mate, your sounding like them now too :bitchy:

bingo70
22-08-2010, 09:28 PM
That was tongue and cheek mr vein, i can assure you i sound nothing like them! Im normally quite proud when im abroad that we're different from the english but seeing old firm fans this year has made me embarrassed to be from the same country as them! i dont think theyve got any other tops other than those strips, most of which are absolutely stinkin!

Saorsa
23-08-2010, 08:38 AM
****ing vile *******s, a lower form of life than pond ****

cheltenhamhibee
23-08-2010, 08:50 AM
i can honestly say i dont hate the huns more than the jambos or smelltic

i f*****g hate,despise and loathe them all equally

hibbymac
23-08-2010, 09:02 AM
Any team that would employ Lafferty and McGregor is on my hate list.

What the collective name for bums?

If you're from the USA, it could be " a Bunch o' F@nnies", ........ suppose it works just as well in Scotland too.

Thomson1875
23-08-2010, 09:48 AM
I was at the game with my girlfriend, After the game i got her to the bus stop then jumped on my bus, She phoned me when she got in saying that...

A rangers fan spat on a young laddie about 12-13 wearing his hibs shirt, So she stood up and told him that it was out of order then he started calling her a "fenian B*****" and threatened to kill here. He then started talking about sectarian stuff which shes not to clued up on and she said the stuff he was saying was sickening.

the guy then started threating her again and looked like he was going to attack her then two folk grabbed him and chucked him off the bus. She did tell him to ***** off and wash your mouth out along with yourself.:agree:

But i have to say i hate rangers more than hearts because of the amount of ***** they slaver and after every game they seem to start there rubbish. starting fights causing bother singing sectarian bile.

I couldnt here them singing yesterday because of the noise around me which was brilliant.

Holmesdale Hibs
23-08-2010, 10:11 AM

Agree. An absolute embarrassment to Scotland. Celtic 2nd on the grounds that their fans seem to behave a bit better when they play in Europe.

JackRegan
23-08-2010, 10:16 AM
Agree. An absolute embarrassment to Scotland. Celtic 2nd on the grounds that their fans seem to behave a bit better when they play in Europe.

:cool2::greengrin

DCI Gene Hunt
23-08-2010, 10:17 AM
Whilst the Yams are a hateful affair (but still somehow in a nice, jokey, bantery way), Celtic and Rangers are a truly detestable repugnant midden of filth. Nothing but scorn haveth I for the Bigot Brothers who inflict so much misery and embarrassment not only on our sport but our nation.

The cheating, the arrogance, the favouritism, the corrupt power, the mindless & meaningless bigotry, the violence.

The Odious Firm are the equivelant of the pished girl at a party. Loud, brash, unwanted, unwelcome, hated by all and quite frankly a pain-in-the-arse.

Gene

Saorsa
23-08-2010, 10:18 AM
Whilst the Yams are a hateful affair (but still somehow in a nice, jokey, bantery way), Celtic and Rangers are a truly detestable repugnant midden of filth. Nothing but scorn haveth I for the Bigot Brothers who inflict so much misery and embarrassment not only on our sport but our nation.

The cheating, the arrogance, the favouritism, the corrupt power, the mindless & meaningless bigotry, the violence.

The Odious Firm are the equivelant of the pished girl at a party. Loud, brash, unwanted, unwelcome, hated by all and quite frankly a pain-in-the-arse.

Gene:top marks apart fae that bit, **** the h****s

DCI Gene Hunt
23-08-2010, 10:26 AM
Agree with your sentiment Dan, but at least Yams don't go tearing up the streets on Manchester and turn a happy occasion into a warzone, chant about the IRA/Pope, bring the game and Scotland into disrepute etc.

Yams talk pish, but that's the worst of their sins. Compared to "that lot through there" they are almost saints... well actually not quite on second thoughts... they are Yams after all...

Gene

Pretty Boy
23-08-2010, 10:28 AM

:agree:

Most Hearts fans tend to be just ordinary folk, albeit with dodgy fashion sense and a superiority complex, supporting their team. Oviously they have few muppets in their support, as do Hibs, but on the whole my dislike towards them is very much a football affair.

Rangers on the other hand i hate with a passion. Disgusting club, horrible fans and loathesome players. Anyine who has only encountered Rangers fans at a match has got off lucky, when you get a group of them in a bar etc they really are pondlife. No time for them whatsoever.

DCI Gene Hunt
23-08-2010, 10:32 AM
:agree:

Most Hearts fans tend to be just ordinary folk, albeit with dodgy fashion sense and a superiority complex, supporting their team. Oviously they have few muppets in their support, as do Hibs, but on the whole my dislike towards them is very much a football affair.

Rangers on the other hand i hate with a passion. Disgusting club, horrible fans and loathesome players. Anyine who has only encountered Rangers fans at a match has got off lucky, when you get a group of them in a bar etc they really are pondlife. No time for them whatsoever.

Well summed up Pretty Boy. :agree:

pacorosssco
23-08-2010, 10:38 AM
i cant stand either celtic or rangers but huns from outside glasgow are the lowest of the low. vermin.
worse than their homegrown counterparts by a mile.

id gladly see hibs ban their away support at er and give the stand up to kids instead .

Hainan Hibs
23-08-2010, 10:51 AM
I hate Rangers, but in all honest I don't think I could hate anyone or anything more than I hate anyone connected with Hearts. I just really ****ing hate those *****.

Brooster
23-08-2010, 11:00 AM
Rangers and Celtic supporters are ****my tramps but I hate Hearts more than anything in the whole wide world.

Dashing Bob S
23-08-2010, 11:08 AM
I kind of have a soft spot for Hearts, due to all the entertainment they've served up to me over the years; 0-7, 2-6, 1986, Romanov, Rix, 400,000, new world cup stars, £51M stand and hotel developments...I could go on.

Rangers are just an asylum for the low-life white trash of Scotland and Northern Ireland. They're vile ****, but at least the club serves a purpose, in that it rounds them all up into one place. You know that anyone wearing that hideous strip is at the very best a fool, and generally not worth talking to about anything whatsoever.

I get despondent about Celtic, because they at least have an element who should know better, but choose to profit from their sectarian association with the Hun.

The_Todd
23-08-2010, 11:24 AM
I love to hate Hearts. I love the banter between us.

I just hate Rangers.

Oscar T Grouch
23-08-2010, 12:43 PM
On another point about these Sc(_)mbags. I thought billy boys was banned, do you think the SFA will fine them for their renditions yesterday? Clearly up to their knees in feinian blood yesterday. Or was it all lip service paid to the new anti secatarian laws by the SFA?

Wot I hate about them is their inability to win or lose with some dignity. Got 5 txt from a hun mate, we are the people, yous are ******, best in the world etc etc, but when I ripped him after the two 0-3s at hunbox a few years ago he didnae speak to me for 3 weeks.

DCI Gene Hunt
23-08-2010, 01:24 PM
The SFA don't have the baws to stand up to the Bigot Brothers, because it would mean that at least 70% of their fans would be banned from attending any matches.

They would practically be shut down as clubs.

Gene

Hibernia Na Eir
23-08-2010, 02:07 PM
aye they sure are.

Sometimes their "fans" don't know if they are Chelsea or England standing down outside chippies on ER.

A confused buch are our Hun friends!

Fannies the lot of them.

hibees59
23-08-2010, 02:33 PM
The bigot brothers from the west are as bad as each other and I detest them both equally. The yams are decent people brought up on the wrong side of the track.

7Hero
23-08-2010, 02:35 PM
hearts for me, the thought of them repulses me beyond belief.

ive learnt to blank out the rangers and celtic fans, hearts is hard as it to close to the bone (ie they are next door and in the same league as us), thus the level of annoyance when we lose to them is far more, i couldn't really care what the old firm sing or do as fans to be honest.

matty_f
23-08-2010, 02:37 PM

Just so long as they don't have to fly there.:agree:

vahibbie
23-08-2010, 03:04 PM
The HUNS:grr:
I've always hated them, it makes me ill when I hear them at ER.