PDA

View Full Version : need for speed

davym7062
22-08-2010, 06:55 PM
why are we so slow up front?? only real chance was when danny came on. (how did that not go in?) i think we are a team that lacks any pace

Hibby 2005
22-08-2010, 06:58 PM
Yip, Danny on the left and Wotherspoon on the right seems logical.

Alfred E Newman
22-08-2010, 07:05 PM
why are we so slow up front?? only real chance was when danny came on. (how did that not go in?) i think we are a team that lacks any pace

We are not only slow up front, we lack pace throughout the team. That was painfully obvious last season and is still the case.

Dashing Bob S
22-08-2010, 09:24 PM
We are not only slow up front, we lack pace throughout the team. That was painfully obvious last season and is still the case.

I have to say that I think there's a fitness/training issue. Its not as if we're an old team. Some sprint training is required methinks.

iwasthere1972
22-08-2010, 09:31 PM

I think speed might be the problem. :wink:

Seriously - Nail on the head. No real pace. We need an "Ivan Sproule" type who can get beyond the last man and whip the ball into our forwards. Too much mamby pamby stuff around the penalty box where we ultimately give possession away. Either that or shoot on sight.