PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know how Deeks and Hart are doing?

KiddA
22-08-2010, 03:35 PM
Thought Hart had his best game in a Hibs jersey today and Deeks looked sharp.

I hope they are just slight knocks but does anyone know?

truehibernian
22-08-2010, 03:39 PM
Hamstring pull for Hart most definitely. Riordan's looked a real sore one. Not often you see Derek go down and stay down, and given he had also won the ball and could have picked it up again, he must have felt it badly. The worst thing is we only have Nish as a replacement (unless we move quick next week and get someone in).

skipster7
22-08-2010, 04:03 PM
having watch it back it looks like deeks one was a clash of knees which hopefully is just an impact injury:worried:

john18722
22-08-2010, 05:56 PM
Does anyone know how bad Riordan's injury was? Looked pretty bad and hope he isn't out for too long as we really need him.

Wotherspiniesta
22-08-2010, 06:01 PM
Looked a bit of a worrying one. Clash of knees while Deek was trying to turn. Could mean ligament damage :worried:

Hope I'm wrong though!

sauzee
22-08-2010, 06:06 PM
Does anyone know how bad Riordan's injury was? Looked pretty bad and hope he isn't out for too long as we really need him.

i'm sure he'll be ok and it wont stop him and quite a few of todays team from their night out tonight in newcastle :rolleyes::rolleyes: wetting his new babies head

Dunbar Hibee
22-08-2010, 06:08 PM
i'm sure he'll be ok and it wont stop him and quite a few of todays team from their night out tonight in newcastle :rolleyes::rolleyes: wetting his new babies head

Fair doos.

madabouthibs
22-08-2010, 06:09 PM
Yup, reckon Deek took a sore one on the knee, but I doubt its serious, maybe similar to a dead leg.
The physio would have surely took him off if he thought it was ligament/tendon/cartilage damage I'd say.

Love the Green
22-08-2010, 07:18 PM
:wink:Deeks will be ok for next week...Hart out for 3=4 weeks..typical Hibs luck..finallly get a RB and he gets injured aftre 4 games..

desperatley need a few midfielders who have pace and can play wide..spoony and van goff were murder today..

"keep the faith"

scoopyboy
22-08-2010, 08:29 PM
If Deek and Hart are out for next week we will struggle to fill the bench without putting in players who haven't played a league match for the club.

Murray returns from suspension but McBride goes out due to his red.

Lee Currie will be one but after that I'm struggling to think who.

Our squad is paper thin.

Could do with a signing or two this week.

lyonhibs
22-08-2010, 08:39 PM
pray to ye gods that Riordan is back for St Midden. The idea of Nish being a guaranteed starter with zero back-up is a unpalatable one at best!
Hart had a v good game as well - does he have a left-footed brother?? <prays>

Westie1875
22-08-2010, 08:43 PM
If Deek and Hart are out for next week we will struggle to fill the bench without putting in players who haven't played a league match for the club.

Murray returns from suspension but McBride goes out due to his red.

Lee Currie will be one but after that I'm struggling to think who.

Our squad is paper thin.

Could do with a signing or two this week.

Unless we have a successful appeal