PDA

View Full Version : So obvious where the problems lie

Bonnyrigg H.F.C
22-08-2010, 03:05 PM
Four competative games, 11 goals lost. After the amount of goals we shipped in the second half of last season surely its time to set up in a manner that makes us harder to beat. I dont totally blame the defence, at times they are left so exposed its untrue. Its fine having the we'll score more than you attitude if you ar Brazil. We aint them! Until that is addressed we could be in for a few more defeats.

houston1875
22-08-2010, 03:17 PM
Four competative games, 11 goals lost. After the amount of goals we shipped in the second half of last season surely its time to set up in a manner that makes us harder to beat. I dont totally blame the defence, at times they are left so exposed its untrue. Its fine having the we'll score more than you attitude if you ar Brazil. We aint them! Until that is addressed we could be in for a few more defeats.

Aye defence needs tightening up or we will struggle badly!

Hamish
22-08-2010, 06:18 PM
From what I hear the manager is well aware that the defence needs strengthening. He doesn't have a lot of room to manouvre money wise though and think it may depend on someone leaving to free up wages

down-the-slope
22-08-2010, 06:21 PM
:yawn:

we only lost goals after our defensive midfielder was unfairly sent off...give it a break till we get a few games under our belt and the window closes

Matty_Jack04
22-08-2010, 06:33 PM
half the battle IMO is the fact we do not have a regular No.1 how can the defence settle when its a diffrent man behind them every couple of games