PDA

View Full Version : One day.............

AK86
22-08-2010, 02:14 PM
One day a ref will appear out of the murky waters at the SFA who is prepared to stand up to the OF. And if such a mythical creature had been there today Mcgregor and Weir would have followed that bawsack" Laugh at me" down the tunnel too
Scottish fitba is in its worst state ever because these two clubs manipulated their way to endless boring titles and cup wins, suffocating our national game and turning us into some backwater mickey mouse league
They are the equivalent of the school bully, doing what they want ,when they want ,how they want with no one to answer too,killing any talent or challenge which dares to stand up to them
All the rest of us get back from them is their vile and poison
They are a total embarrassment abroad, with their nonsense songs about 1690, some gadgie on a horse, terrorists and hunger strikers.They know no shame
When last did any of them actually produce a player of any real quality?Its a long long time ago, but its no surprise when the huns keep playing Weir, what do they actually do at Murray park

Anyway!!!!!!! one day a ref will come along and start the change of tide which will give us our game back.............Aye right:bitchy:........i need my medication:confused:

RickyS
22-08-2010, 02:19 PM
more chance of the Loch Ness monster turning up at ER for the next home game.

Gettin' Auld
22-08-2010, 02:54 PM
more chance of the Loch Ness monster turning up at ER for the next home game.
........and scoring the winner.

CallumLaidlaw
22-08-2010, 03:00 PM
If a ref like that appears, he'll be booted to junior football

Saorsa
23-08-2010, 08:09 AM
One day a ref will appear out of the murky waters at the SFA who is prepared to stand up to the OF. And if such a mythical creature had been there today Mcgregor and Weir would have followed that bawsack" Laugh at me" down the tunnel too
Scottish fitba is in its worst state ever because these two clubs manipulated their way to endless boring titles and cup wins, suffocating our national game and turning us into some backwater mickey mouse league
They are the equivalent of the school bully, doing what they want ,when they want ,how they want with no one to answer too,killing any talent or challenge which dares to stand up to them
All the rest of us get back from them is their vile and poison
They are a total embarrassment abroad, with their nonsense songs about 1690, some gadgie on a horse, terrorists and hunger strikers.They know no shame
When last did any of them actually produce a player of any real quality?Its a long long time ago, but its no surprise when the huns keep playing Weir, what do they actually do at Murray park

Anyway!!!!!!! one day a ref will come along and start the change of tide which will give us our game back.............Aye right:bitchy:........i need my medication:confused:I think you do :wink: In the mean time dinnae haud yer breath :agree: