PDA

View Full Version : The injuries

hibee_girl
22-08-2010, 01:40 PM
Hart's looked like a hamstring so he could be out for a while, any news on Deek's?

Riordans Boots
22-08-2010, 01:50 PM
He sat the on the bench and watched the rest of the game.

Looking back at the replay, he seemed to be extremely sore and still played on for a bit - so I hope it's a fixable and quick recovery for him :pray:

BEEJ
22-08-2010, 01:51 PM
Hart's looked like a hamstring so he could be out for a while, any news on Deek's?
Yogi, get McCann back from ICT.

Col2
22-08-2010, 02:01 PM
Deeks was his knee which is a worry. Could be a bad shunt and just a bruise, or could be knee liagaments or cartlidge damage.

If he remained on the bench that is promissing instead of sending him for a scan although they may want to wait a bit before doing this.

Deek hardly ever gets injured so fingers crossed he bounces back asap.

Hart's hammy went but he was not incomplete agony so would suggest a 2-3 weeks as a guess.

Dr Col2

hibee_girl
22-08-2010, 02:03 PM
He sat the on the bench and watched the rest of the game.

Looking back at the replay, he seemed to be extremely sore and still played on for a bit - so I hope it's a fixable and quick recovery for him :pray:

Was his leg bandaged? That's what it looked like from the east

shamo9
22-08-2010, 02:37 PM
I blame myself, I mentioned to a friend that Riordan would surely get 100 goals for Hibs this season as he's never injured:boo hoo:

Will the gamble taken on Michael Hart's injury record cost us? Makes the decision to loan out McCann questionable indeed. A recipe for disaster relying on a player plaqued by injury to be an ever prescent.